Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

there is no 9 mln population in azerbaiijan, noboy believes in this, i have seen on armenian tv some smart guy talked he said its bit more than 4 mln,
    and i dont think iranian azeris will fight for azerbaijan

Comment

Armenian Army

Comment

All this talk of smoke screen is just that a smoke screen! it works both ways, in fact I think it works in our favor!

How do you attack a position you don't see yourself?

How do you drive Armor blindly up a well defended position?

How does infantry go up a hill they can't see? To attack a position they have no idea where it is. How do coward toork troops follow up behind smoke and sounds of baboons screaming

If they don't see our positions what good does it do them?

If they don't use a smoke screen that is even better for us, we will just pick them off!

What about well placed counter fire just when they pop their stupid baboon heads out of the smoke on a postion they can't see?

How does the baboon infantry fire back at a postion they can't see while they get sprayed left and right from well defended positions. Unless they can aim real good they get chopped up.

How does a baboon that had everything that failed so many times even think about trying it again. Only this time against a well armed and well intreached Armos

And what happens when the smoke does clear? They are left with asses hanging out but then again they are baboons this is normal

I need a smoke does anyone have a cigar?
        Last edited by Vahram; 07-27-2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by haydavid View Post
          Don't forget that they are 9 million and more than 15 million in Iran .
          They have everytime hunderd of thousands of men who CAN fight . They will first send the Talish I think then azeris !
          The number of Azeris in Iran is irrelevant. I have extended family in Isfahan which I visit from Armenia, and go through Western Azerbaijan (Iran) to get there. Iranian Azeris don't pay attention to Caucasus rivalries. If anything, they dislike the Aliyev regime more than Armenians do, not to mention the secularism and oppression.

Comment

Comment

Burjuin Hokis thank you!

Thank you for this really! Without smoke they are like " I give up please don't shoot me "

And everybody here is waiting for smoke attack from the baboon, we did not even light a match and this guy gave up...LOL!!!

They all know this joke! Come on you know this joke!...LOL

Here comes the joke...LOL

*********** Start ************

Once there was an Armo
              This Armo was smoking a cigar
              The baboons thought this was the signal to attack...
              So they did :-)

************End**************

So please tell me everybody if you liked my joke!

Comment

Yeah i like em ... but its kind inside joke :P u need to know stuff to get to the fun part not for the average joe

Comment

Everybody is always ready, everyone always wants to tell some jokes!

I have traveled many places and I found this to be true!

Everyone wants to tell some joke! Sometimes two people tell the same joke!

Comment

Originally posted by davidoga View Post
                    The number of Azeris in Iran is irrelevant. I have extended family in Isfahan which I visit from Armenia, and go through Western Azerbaijan (Iran) to get there. Iranian Azeris don't pay attention to Caucasus rivalries. If anything, they dislike the Aliyev regime more than Armenians do, not to mention the secularism and oppression.
                    Indeed. I've had a few exchanges with Iranian Azaris and they told me that they think of the Azeris in Azerbaijan Republic as "godless Soviets" ))
                    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Ukraine sold warcraft and anti-tank guided missile complexes to Azerbaijan

Font size : a | A

[ 27 Jul 2012 15:10 ]
                      Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. The Ukrainian government announced its report on arms and military equipment sales, APA reports quoting the website of the State Service of Export Control of Ukraine.

Ukraine exported 117 tanks, 101 armored fighting vehicles, 5 combat and training aircrafts, 2 helicopters and 12 missile firing installations.

Azerbaijan and Armenia also purchased weapon from Ukraine. Last year Ukraine sold 1 MIG-29UB warcraft, 6 anti-tank guided missile complexes to Azerbaijan, 2 L-39 training aircrafts to Armenia.

Comment

Working...
                      X