Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Armenian forces thwart Azeri sabotage attempt, arrest perpetrators
    July 10, 2014 - 15:52 AMT

PanARMENIAN.Net - Armenian forces curbed a sabotage attempt as Azeris tried to infiltrate the border in the Nagorno Karabakh Republic’s Karvachar area, the NKR defense army press service reported.
    As a result of prompt actions, Azeri diversion group was discovered, with several saboteurs arrested, while the others fled the site.
    No injuries on Armenian side were reported.

According to Panorama.am, Azerbaijani forces opened fire at border village Chinari in Tavush province of Armenia last night. The gunfire lasted four hours.
    “Shooting was heard until 1:30 am. Roofs and windows were damaged,” village administrator Samvel Saghoyan told Panorama.am. No one was injured and there was no considerable material damage, he added.

Armenian forces thwarted a sabotage attempt as Azeris sought to infiltrate the village of Aygedzor in Armenia’s Tavush province on July 1. Azeris were surrounded, with the attack repelled, Defense Ministry spokesman told PanARMENIAN.Net
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

More pictures of opening of Nubarashen shooting range here http://www.panorama.am/am/society/2014/07/10/mil/
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Armenian Defense Minister visits military outpost on border with Azerbaijan

Comment

New educational center and shooting range in Nubarasehn district

Comment

New educational center and shooting range in Nubarasehn district

Comment

Captured weapons and items from the Azeri soldiers that tried to infiltrate Armenian positions in Karvachar. One of the captured Azeris is Shahbaz Jalal oghlu Guliyev, born 1968 in Ghapanlu, Mirbasir.

Last edited by Federate; 07-10-2014, 12:39 PM.
              Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by gokorik View Post
                Wasn't trying to dispute your point. I'm arguing that even if our military was trying to keep tabs on their Smerches, in an attempt to hit them before they fire, as far as I know we lacks the resources to conduct surveillance on moving targets, in well defended airspace, 30-50km behind enemy lines. You need surveillance of some sort to achieve an accurate strike. You seem to know something I don't so I was curious as how you were so sure. Ill take your word for it.

I did suggest another way-check my post-informants on the ground.
                I don't underestimate our military I believe the complexity of long range counter battery fire is something not to underestimate. In theory it seems straight forward, but in practice its complex to get all the pieces in the right place at the right time.
                Sorry if I seemed hard headed.
                Your points are well taken.
                Because of our difficult position, we often are required to think outside the box. We don't have the options that all those who have robbed us have.
                I believe there are options to solving our predicament that have not been considered by the more technically advanced. They have chosen their high tech approach.
                If we don't look to other means then we won't find.
                We have to look,we are Armenians. Not much choice.
                It seems we are dependent on them. That is precisely what they desire.
                That is not what we desire.
                You and I know we are working on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                  Captured weapons and items from the Azeri soldiers that tried to infiltrate Armenian positions in Karvachar. One of the captured Azeris is Shahbaz Jalal oghlu Guliyev, born 1968 in Ghapanlu, Mirbasir.
                  Now this is exactly what I wanted.......and this guy ain't no kid, he got alot of intel to spill out.

That looks like an American made Madbull AK PBS barrel extension silencer on the rifle.....not one of the better ones.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                    http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/news/180626/

Armenian forces thwart Azeri sabotage attempt, arrest perpetrators
                    July 10, 2014 - 15:52 AMT

PanARMENIAN.Net - Armenian forces curbed a sabotage attempt as Azeris tried to infiltrate the border in the Nagorno Karabakh Republic’s Karvachar area, the NKR defense army press service reported.
                    As a result of prompt actions, Azeri diversion group was discovered, with several saboteurs arrested, while the others fled the site.
                    No injuries on Armenian side were reported.

According to Panorama.am, Azerbaijani forces opened fire at border village Chinari in Tavush province of Armenia last night. The gunfire lasted four hours.
                    “Shooting was heard until 1:30 am. Roofs and windows were damaged,” village administrator Samvel Saghoyan told Panorama.am. No one was injured and there was no considerable material damage, he added.

Armenian forces thwarted a sabotage attempt as Azeris sought to infiltrate the village of Aygedzor in Armenia’s Tavush province on July 1. Azeris were surrounded, with the attack repelled, Defense Ministry spokesman told PanARMENIAN.Net
                    ---- with several saboteurs arrested ----
                    Excellent wording.
                    That is exactly what should be done, arrest them.
                    They are criminals.

Comment

Մեր երկրում առաջին անգամ փորձարկվել է վնասատուների դեմ օդային պայքարի եղանակը

2014-07-10 21:07:00

Երեկ գյուղնախարարության և քաղավիացիայի վարչության համագործակցությամբ մեր երկրում առաջին անգամ փորձարկվել է վնասատուների դեմ օդային պայքարի եղանակը: Ստեփանակերտի օդանավակայանի փոքր ինքնաթիռները հարմարեցվել են այդ նպատակով օգտագործման համար: Փորձնական թռիչքներին հետևել են ԼՂՀ գյուղնախարարն ու քաղավիացիայի վարչության պետը:
                      - See more at: http://www.artsakh.tv/am/news/show/6....HYXbOe61.dpuf

Երեկ գյուղնախարարության և քաղավիացիայի վարչության համագործակցությամբ մեր երկրում առաջին անգամ փորձարկվել է վնասատուների դեմ օդային պայքարի եղանակը: Ստեփանակերտի օդանավակայանի փոքր ինքնաթիռները հարմարեցվել են այդ նպատակով օգտագործման համար: Փորձնական թռիչքներին հետևել են ԼՂՀ գյուղնախարարն ու քաղավիացիայի վարչության պետը: Вчера по соглашению министерства сельского хозяйства и Управления гражданской авиации в нашей стране впервые был опробован метод воздушной борьбы с вредителями. Для этой цели были приспособлены маленькие самолеты степанакерткого аэропорта. За пробными полетами наблюдали министр сельского хозяйства НКР и начальник Управления гражданской авиации.

Comment

Working...
                      X