Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

From which school did this author graduate?

Comment

ՀԱՊԿ ՕԱՀՈւ «Կոբալտ 2016» համատեղ վարժանքները

Comment

Comment

I saw a political cartoon recently, I believe it was posted in Hetq. Basically, the cartoon and illustrator/author argued that the police in Armenia are better equipped than the average soldier, which is a sign of great corruption and criminal behavior of the government. Ill post it if I can find it again.

I hope this is not the general opinion in Armenia these days, but sadly a lot of smart Armenians end up falling for the games played by certain subversive characters in the country. The police in burjuins photos - and in general - don't even wear body armor. Just tactical vests and anti-stab vests.

And these CT exercises we do with the Russians - Its wasted energy and seems like the only thing to do for those thugs in black. It should be our military special forces and reconaissance forces conducting exercises. Not a bunch of mall ninjas who get paid to intimidate and strong arm people.
          Last edited by Lori; 05-30-2016, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori View Post
            The veterans that volunteered to fight did not technically join the army - They are officially militia, similar to the territorial defense battalions of Ukraine.
            That's right , we are talking about something that happened 20 years ago. We will never forget the sacrifice nor will we remain in the past. I served as a Cadet in the Australian Army. We were trained to iron our clothes, polish our belt buckles, polish our shoes, trained how we wore our parade hats. Etc. We weren't trained to do all this because an officer ordered so, but because of Pride we put in our uniform representing the fallen who wore it before us, and lastly DISCIPLINE. In 2011 when Armenia hosted the Military Parade the talk of the town was Armenias Army, as to how far they've come. They presented a well groomed ,uniformed , disciplined military with shiny toys. What lets us down is the old men who cross dress uniforms and make them look cheap . It's either you wear the uniform at its full dressing code or you don't. Sorry Lori. I just take this subject seriously as there are a million different camos floating around.

Lastly I have never seen a uniformed soldier on the front line or on training with a water bottle or camelbak. Why aren't our boys not wearing backpacks(webbings). A webbing holds 2 water bottles, ammo pouch , and a back pack which holds a first aid kit some packed food with a hexi stove. Again we were always trained to never leave a site without your webbing, especially your webbing. Because that is your life line and without it , in the Bush for a day , you could die.
            Last edited by ASALA2116; 05-30-2016, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
              Royally, thanks.
              Read the article. Mostly accurate but I thought one mistake was made.
              I flew an old "prone" ragallo wing. As stated in article, if one pushed the bar left or right, that meant you were putting your weight opposite of the bar. To turn left, you moved the bar to the right, thereby your weight was on the left and you turned left, etc. however, the author of this article got it wrong about to the forward or back. Weight to the front or rear did --- not --- change the up or down pitch. You literally had to push the nose up or you uncontrollably went down faster and faster.
              I fly an original death trap. Many died. I had to throw my body weight forcefully into the bar to get the nose pitch to rise.
              Although you might make one less radar visible, the size is tough to hide visibly.
              Still, we need to look at all ideas in our search.
              Sounds like a stall
              Lowering the nose and increasing speed would recover from a high rate of descent.

These types of gliders can be used at night to send special forces behind enemy line.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                Sounds like a stall
                Lowering the nose and increasing speed would recover from a high rate of descent.

These types of gliders can be used at night to send special forces behind enemy line.
                You spurred my memory. The three times I first flew, I stalled and had to pull the nose down to gain speed so I could level out and fly over the valley floor. Each of the first three flights, after I lowered the nose and recovered from the stall, I was unable to bring the nose up !!! The air speed gained in recovering from the stall put so much pressure on the nose (my opinion) that when I pushed the bar forward, I was actually pushing my body backward, away from the bar !!' My weight was well rear of the bar, so that I had most weight rear of center, but it made --- NO --- difference. Only when I slammed my body forward and hit the bar hard with my gut could I get that original rugallo wing to rise. Otherwise, you descended to the ground faster and faster with no ability to "level out" till you crashed.
                New ones are shaped different and I can't comment. The original had this huge fault to the death of many.
                Honest, I flew them. Once you brought the nose down to gain speed it was or could be real tricky to bring it back up. Literally my only fix was to ram the bar with my entire body weight!!!
                I had 5 minutes of instruction before my first flight.
                Youth.

Comment

«Ադրբեջանի պաշտոնական վիճակագրության անսպասելի անկեղծությունը». վերլուծություն

Posted on Մայիս 30, 2016 by Կարեն Վրթանեսյան | Leave a comment
                  Վերլուծելով 2010–15 թվականներին Ադրբեջանի կորուստների թվի (ավելի ճիշտ՝ դրանց նվազման) մասին Ադրբեջանի զինդատախազի ամենամյա ելույթները՝ մեզ հաջողվել է ստանալ այդ տարիներին հակառակորդի կորուստների հնարավոր նվազագույն թվերը։ Ուշագրավ է, որ դրանք զգալիորեն գերազանցում են բաց աղբյուրներից մինչ այժմ հայտնի տվյալները։

Խանլար Վելիև
                  Ադրբեջանի զինդատախազ Խանլար Վելիև։ Լուսանկարը՝ APA։
                  Վերլուծության շնորհիվ ստացված պատկերը հետևյալն է.

* Օգտագործվում են ադրբեջանական «Դոկտրինա» (2015 թվականից՝ «Խաxզար») կազմակերպության և բաց աղբյուրներից հավաքած մեր՝ Razm.info մասնագիտացված կայքի տվյալները։
                  ** 2013–14 թթ. համար կորուստների համեմատական տարբերությունը Ադրբեxջանի զինդատախազը չի հայտնել, ինչը ենթադրաբար պայմանավորված է 2014 թ. կորուստների թվի զգալի աճով 2013 թ. համեմատ՝ 2014 թ. այսպես կոչված «օգոստոսյան պատերազմի» պատճառով։ Եթե այդ ենթադրությունը ճիշտ է, ապա ավելի հավանական ենք համարում փակագծերում ներկայացxված թվերը։
                  Ադրբեջանի զինդատախազությունը պաշտոնական վիճակագրությունը հրապարակել է միայն տոկոսների տեսքով՝ տալով կորուստների թվի փոփոխությունը և երբեք չհրապարակելով սկզբնական կամ վերջնական կոնկրետ թվեր։ Հավանաբար զինդատախազության պաշտոնյաները չեն ենթադրել, որ տարբեր տարիների վիճակագրական և բաց աղբյուրներից հավաքած տվյալների համադրումը հնարավորություն կտա գտնելու կորուստների նաև կոնկրետ թվերը։

Վերլուծությունում ներկայացված են.

Օգտագործված աղբյուրների գնահատումը;
                  Վերլուծության և հաշվարկի մեթոդաբանությունը;
                  Բուն հաշվարկը։
                  Ներբեռնել վերլուծությունը. 2016-05-30 ” Azerbaijan casualties, 2010-15 (.pdf, 635 ԿԲայթ)

http://razm.info/wp-content/uploads/...es-2010-15.pdf

Comment

ՀԱՊԿ ՕԱՀՈւ «Կոբալտ 2016» համատեղ վարժանքները

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X