Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
    As usual, our friend has limited knowledge.
    They took part in the 2012 CSTO "Cooperation" drills.

Bro khelket hede mi tener in fact,armenian su-25 close support aircraft participated in almost every large drill the army conducted

Comment

Originally posted by armo12 View Post
      Bro khelket hede mi tener in fact,armenian su-25 close support aircraft participated in almost every large drill the army conducted
      Araperenov gesenya "kemish el manta2a kella" as shakhsnal anang me mdav vor yaba amen inch kide, yelav vor j*v*rous kideliknal chouni.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori View Post
        Can't believe I missed this post! Pretty interesting stuff!

Addressing some of your questions. I believe the Armenian Army does have a standard load bearing vest and webbing, but the soldiers dont wear them because theres no possible way they could wear them. Russian Army body armor provides clear space for things like load bearing vests, however our vests and body armor are different. They are big, bulky, and protrude outward. Kind of makes everyone look a bit silly, and the vests themselves look impractical and difficult to move in. (Especially running).
        If you find it hard to run in this vest, you need to get checked up man.
        Actually the vests Azeris are using are bulkier and have neck protection.

Comment

Հրետանավորները

Comment

Originally posted by AstalaVist View Post

Wısh we could see him again as the Defance Minister of NKR. Making Babayan the commander of the NKR army would change the whole balance alone.

I agree, babayan is very charismatic man.
            But I sence a big gap ( maybe confrontation) between him and current leaders.
            Ohanian's caucious appraisal in interview etc. I t is likely that he will never be allowed to hold any power.
            After April 2, I suspect anybody connected with Russian politics is not very welcomed.
            Last edited by Hakob; 05-31-2016, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                I agree, Babay is very charismatic man.
                But I sence a big gap ( maybe confrontation) between him and current leaders.
                Ohanian's caucious appraisal in interview etc. I t is likely that he will never be allowed to hold any power.
                After April 2, I suspect anybody connected with Russian politics is not very welcomed.

I was also surprised that he thinks we can simply buy S400 once we produce the money.

Sadly another military man who did extremely well in the military moves into politics and screws it up.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Comment

S. Babayan: It is not Karabakh issue, it is issue of Armenian statehood: Civilnet (video)

16:29 | May 31,2016 | Politics

Former Commander of Nagorno Karabakh Defense Army, former Minister of Defense of the NKR, Lieutenant General Samvel Babayan returned to Armenia after long absence. In the interview with Civilnet Samvel Babayan analyzes April War, the mistakes and notes what steps are needed to restrain further aggression of Azerbaijan.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X