Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Very funny my wannabe Londontsi. I already started my internship and been promised a position. What are you doing still walking around like a bonehead carrying xxxx Putin signs? LOL!!!

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
    LOL It seems all that money spent on his "education" was wasted.
    PS Did you spend all that time in a convent?
    All the same good to see you here !!!.

Comment

Ավարտվել են 1-ին բանակային զորամիավորման ամփոփիչ ստուգումները

Comment

Originally posted by haydavid View Post
        Yeah sure guys you are all such hardcore Armenians. The classical 'everyone that disagrees with me is not real Armenian , only I am'.

I've nothing to add , since you are as blind and full of hatred as the turks you hate. No point even trying to argue with you. Go ahead , burn and kill every turk or anyone that is not Armenian.
        Blind nationalism really is a scary disease.
        You need to dress in a flower costume and stop the war in Syria. The Armenian blood you got inside you must be from the traitor Vasag.

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
          You need to dress in a flower costume and stop the war in Syria. The Armenian blood you got inside you must be from the traitor Vasag.
          I find it very funny that some guys even cannot face a debate (as the Essence of it is arguing based on disagreements). For them the eternal Armenian is always helpless, always weak but righteous, always victimized but with "moral victory" type.
          Always kissing, comforting and congratulating each other for the above "values".

They are like old "Barav"s that keep reciting avedaran and when told "Turks are coming" would go "too, too, too , peraned Kher pats", while crossing over and over. This is just a friendly joke not intended as an offense.
          Haydavid Jan, brother...
          No one is telling you he is a better Armenian. Even when arguing with sharp words. We are equal and even.
          And this debate is very necessary for all of us. We learn how to unite even with disagreements. We learn about our selfs from each other.
          As long as anybody has not crossed the border to Baku, he can never be a traitor. He just has to share in with everyone else in Armenian communities all over.
          PS. As much as I hate the Turks, but don't make a mistake, there is only respect (if no love) for any Armenian with any views.
          Last edited by Hakob; 12-25-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

1.) it's Vasak, not Vasag. And don't try to argue that your western Armenian pronounciation allows you to write it this way. Our language has two orthographic forms and Vasag is in each case wrong.
            2.) The church has declared Vasak Mamikonyan as traitor but this has not to be true. Today many historians doubt that this representation of the history is correct.
            3.) why is someone a traitor if he is against enjoying these videos?
            4.) who the f*ck are you to decide who is a traitor?
            5.) I don't know there the armenian blood you have comes from, but I'm sure it's not from Mesrop Mashtots...

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram90 View Post
              1.) it's Vasak, not Vasag. And don't try to argue that your western Armenian pronounciation allows you to write it this way. Our language has two orthographic forms and Vasag is in each case wrong.
              2.) The church has declared Vasak Mamikonyan as traitor but this has not to be true. Today many historians doubt that this representation of the history is correct.
              3.) why is someone a traitor if he is against enjoying these videos?
              4.) who the f*ck are you to decide who is a traitor?
              5.) I don't know there the armenian blood you have comes from, but I'm sure it's not from Mesrop Mashtots...
              I prefer Vasag. It's actually the way I pronounce to English. Secondly I decide a traitor when I read his leftist words. I don't care about a video but by his talk of humane killings. If you read our history we were the strongest and most powerful when we served our enemies with punishment. War is for Monsters and if you not that then go find a cave and hide. The video is of captured Turks. I'm not a sicko to grow a fetish on it but I do laugh when I hear Turks cry and scream after all they deserve it. They finally found there match. We were there victims now they are someone else's. This is life. As for Mesrob Mashtots I am sure I don't come from his blood. We come from the true Aryan Armenian blood lines of Haig. You must come from the Persian side. As for Armenian Western Armenian is correct. You can talk to any Armenian in Armenia and they will admit it. Your Armenian is a corrupted Soviet style Armenian. Anyways half your words are actually in Russian . Vasag didn't want to die as he looked at his men who were outnumbered. So instead of fighting like a man , he decided to join the Persians against Vartan.

Comment

All you "hardcore nationalists" would run like hell at the fist sight of a turk. LOL If you enjoy torture videos you people are not nationalist you are sick in the head. I feel bad for you people.

PS You guys know next to nothing about our history, Vasak was a great leader and a patriot.

Comment

I prefer Vasag. It's actually the way I pronounce to English. Secondly I decide a traitor when I read his leftist words. I don't care about a video but by his talk of humane killings. If you read our history we were the strongest and most powerful when we served our enemies with punishment. War is for Monsters and if you not that then go find a cave and hide. The video is of captured Turks. I'm not a sicko to grow a fetish on it but I do laugh when I hear Turks cry and scream after all they deserve it. They finally found there match. We were there victims now they are someone else's. This is life. As for Mesrob Mashtots I am sure I don't come from his blood. We come from the true Aryan Armenian blood lines of Haig. You must come from the Persian side. As for Armenian Western Armenian is correct. You can talk to any Armenian in Armenia and they will admit it. Your Armenian is a corrupted Soviet style Armenian. Anyways half your words are actually in Russian . Vasag didn't want to die as he looked at his men who were outnumbered. So instead of fighting like a man , he decided to join the Persians against Vartan.
                  I regret to have directed any word to you. Epic fail and lack of intelligence in every sentence... So sad to read such stupid opinion about different parts of our people, our language and history

Comment

Those armos in hayastan who told you western armenian is correct were trying to swindle you out of something LOL!!!

Give me a break, I dare you to speak in western armenian. I am positive its full of english, turkish and arabic words. Of I forgot bro in your twisted world english turkish and arabic is better than russian right? LOL!!!

Change your username because ASALA was founded by the KGB. I suggest you use CIA2116 instead LOL!!!

Armenian language is not subject to your preference. Each letter in the armenian alphabet has a unique sound. western armenian has lost those sounds. So the correct way to say the name is Vasak. Its not kakig its gagik. Its not dikran its tigran. Guh hasgenasgor? LOL!!!

Lastly your blood line is most probably from kurdish goat herders. LOL!!!

But seriously man, you have so much hate towards armenia. Vahram90 bring up simple phonetics and you bring up all this "us and you" bullxxxx. How very turkish/western armenian of you.

Last edited by Serjik; 12-25-2016, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Serjik View Post
                      Those armos in hayastan who told you western armenian is correct were trying to swindle you out of something LOL!!!

Give me a break, I dare you to speak in western armenian. I am positive its full of english, turkish and arabic words. Of I forgot bro in your twisted world english turkish and arabic is better than russian right? LOL!!!

Change your username because ASALA was founded by the KGB. I suggest you use CIA2116 instead LOL!!!

Armenian language is not subject to your preference. Each letter in the armenian alphabet has a unique sound. western armenian has lost those sounds. So the correct way to say the name is Vasak. Its not kakig its gagik. Its not dikran its tigran. Guh hasgenasgor? LOL!!!

But really, you have so much hate towards armenia. Vahram90 bring up simple linguistics and you bring up "us and you" bullxxxx. How very turkish/western armenian of you.
                      KGB created ASALA ? Mate your an idiot. I'm not even going to respond to your garbage as your level on the subject is very low.

Comment

Working...
                      X