Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by burjuin View Post
    Nice video
    I see some D-44 howitzers in this video. To be honest, I don't understand why we are using them. They are not only old but small calibre and need as much personal as a normal D-30. The same applies to D-1 howitzers which have only a range of 12 km and could be replaced by old but more effective D-20 howitzers. It cannot be a financial question because if we don't have enough D-30 and D-20 to replace them it cannot cost so much to buy the necessary quantity.

Comment

Սեյրան Օհանյանի գրառումը ղարաբաղյան կարգավորման մասին
      Lragir.am
      Ներքին կյանք - 26 Դեկտեմբերի 2016

Պաշտպանության նախկին նախարար Սեյրան Օհանյանը ֆեյսբուքյան գրառում է արել Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի հակամարտության կարգավորման վերաբերյալ, ներկայացնելով կարգավորման իր մոտեցումները:

«Հարգելի՛ հայրենակիցներ, մարտական, զինակից և գաղափարակից ընկերներ
      Իմ խորին համոզմամբ՝ Հայաստանում քաղաքական գործունեության հայտ ներկայացնող յուրաքանչյուր գործիչ պարտավոր է առաջին հերթին իր դիրքորոշումը հայտնել տարածաշրջանի անվտանգության համար հույժ կարևոր նշանակություն ունեցող Ղարաբաղյան հակամարտության վերաբերյալ, որն իր էությամբ անկյունաքարային հարց է մեր պետության և ժողովրդի համար: Եվ այս կապակցությամբ սկզբունքային դիրքորոշումս ուզում եմ ներկայացնել հստակ և առանց երկիմաստությունների:

1. Հայաստանը պարտավոր է գտնել արժանապատիվ խաղաղության բանաձև իր հարևանների, այդ թվում՝ Ադրբեջանի հետ։ Այս նպատակի համար պետք է ծառայեցվեն մեր պետության և ողջ հայ ժողովրդի ռեսուրսներն ու ջանքերը։ 10–միլիոնանոց հայությունը ունակ է ապահովելու Հայաստանի և Արցախի զարգացումն ու անվտանգությունը։ Այս գաղափարի գիտակցումը և դրանով պայմանավորված գործունեությունը էապես փոխում են մեր կշիռը թե՛ Հարավային Կովկասում, թե՛ միջազգային ասպարեզում: Այդ ուղղությամբ պետք է տարվի հսկայական աշխատանք, և, իհարկե, կան մարդիկ և շրջանակներ, ովքեր կարող են դա իրագործել։

2. Խաղաղության գինն ամենալավը գիտենք զինվորական ու մարտական ճանապարհ անցածներս: Մենք ամենաշատն ենք ուզում խաղաղություն:
      Երկրի զարգացման և արժանապատիվ խաղաղության հասնելու համար պետք է մշակել նոր բանաձև ՝ հաշվի առնելով մշտական արտաքին վտանգի գործոնը, տարածաշրջանային ու միջազգային զարգացումները, համաշխարհային ուժային կենտրոնների տարատեսակ շահերը և այդ շահերի բախումը, մեր տարածաշրջանի երկրների՝ անվտանգության տարբեր համակարգերին ինտեգրվելու մոտեցումները: Այսպիսով՝ պետք է զգոն լինել, քանզի մեր տարածաշրջանում անվտանգության հարցերը սուր են լինելու դեռ երկար ժամանակ:

3. Արցախի հարցը ոչ թե խոչընդոտ է զարգացող ու անվտանգ հայոց պետականություն ունենալու ճանապարհին, այլ ճիշտ հակառակը։ Տեսակետը, թե Հայաստանը չի կարող զարգանալ առանց Ղարաբաղյան խնդրի շուտափույթ լուծման, ֆունդամենտալ սխալ է կամ անկեղծ մոլորության հետևանք։ Այն ոչ միայն հեռու է իրականությունից (մենք չկարգավորված հակամարտության պայմաններում երկար տարիներ ունեցել ենք երկնիշ տնտեսական աճ, ինչպես նաև արձանագրել ենք ներգաղթ), այլև ուղղակի թուլացնում է Հայաստանի դիրքերը բանակցային գործընթացում։
      Ոչ թե Արցախի հարցը ամեն գնով և արագ «լուծելով» մենք պետք է ապահովենք Հայաստանի զարգացումը, այլ պետք է Հայաստանը զարգացնենք, որպեսզի լուծենք Արցախի հարցը և տևական խաղաղություն ապահովենք: Եվ քանի որ սա համահայկական հարց է, ուստի, պատկերավոր ասած, չի կարելի մի եղբոր հաշվին լուծել մյուս եղբոր խնդիրը: Մենք պարտավոր ենք տեր կանգնել դժվարությամբ և արյան գնով ձեռք բերված հաղթանակին ու անկախությանը։

4. Մեր միակողմանի զիջումները կամ հապճեպ ու չհիմնավորված «փոխզիջումները» ոչ թե խաղաղություն կապահովեն, այլ կմեծացնեն պատերազմի վերսկսման հավանականությունը, և այդ դեպքում մենք ռազմական առումով անբարենպաստ մեկնակետ կունենանք։

5. ԵԱՀԿ Մինսկի խումբը, առանձին պետություններ, առաջին հերթին՝ Ռուսաստանը, միջազգային հանրությունը իրականացնում են կարևորագույն միջնորդական առաքելություն՝ փորձելով գտնել խաղաղ կարգավորման բանաձևը։ Ղարաբաղյան հարցի լուծման բանալին, ըստ իս, գտնվում է Երևանում և Ստեփանակերտում, որոնք Բաքվի հետ պետք է համաձայնության տարբերակ գտնեն: ԼՂՀ-ն՝ որպես հակամարտության լիարժեք կողմ, պետք է հասնի իր սուբյեկտայնության միջազգային ճանաչմանը:

6. Ղարաբաղյան հակամարտության կարգավորումը և արժանապատիվ խաղաղությունը ապահովվելու են ոչ միայն միջպետական համաձայնագրերով, այլ հակամարտող կողմերի միջև առկա ուժերի հաշվեկշռով։ Անվտանգության հարցերում ապավինելով սեփական ուժերին՝ պետք է զարգացնել հարաբերությունները դաշնակիցների և գործընկերների հետ, ինչը հնարավոր է միայն սեփական երկրի կշիռն ու վարկանիշը բարձրացնելով։

7. Հայաստանի և Արցախի անվտանգության մակարդակն էականորեն բարձրացնելու և բանակցային գործընթացում ուժեղի դիրքերից հանդես գալու համար անհրաժեշտ է ստեղծել զարգացող և մրցունակ տնտեսական համակարգ։
      Մեր երկիրը պետք է դուրս գա տնտեսական հարաբերությունների այսօրվա թակարդից և ունենա կայուն զարգացում, երկրում պետք է հաստատվի հանդուրժողականության և արդար մրցակցության մթնոլորտ, իրական առաջընթաց՝ կյանքի բոլոր ոլորտներում: Պետք է լինի իրական քվեով ձևավորված, հանրային լայն վստահություն ունեցող իշխանություն։

8. Հայաստանի և Արցախի անվտանգության միակ երաշխավորը մեր զինվորներն ու սպաներն են՝ հայոց բանակը։ Բանակը չի կարող դիտարկվել որպես պետության ու մեր քաղաքացիների վրա դրված ծանր բեռ։ Պետության քաղաքական, տնտեսական վերնախավի կարևորագույն պարտականությունն է շարունակել նաև բանակահենք տնտեսության զարգացման ուղին՝ կառուցված բարձր տեխնոլոգիաների և ժամանակակից գիտելիքների վրա:
      Հայկական զինված ուժերը 1994 թվականին պարտադրել են հրադադար և հետագայում պարբերաբար իրականացրել այդ գործառույթը, սակայն ուզում եմ հատուկ նշել, որ խաղաղության պարտադրումը շատ ավելի լայն հասկացություն է, և բանակն այդ գործընթացում այլ կարևորագույն գործոններից միայն մեկն է։ Տնտեսական, դիվանագիտական և այլ համակարգերի աշխատանքը ոչ պակաս կարևոր է ու կատարում է կանխարգելիչ և հակառակորդի ախորժակը զսպող դեր։

9. Ես հավատում եմ, որ Ղարաբաղյան հակամարտությունը կարող է լուծվել բանակցությունների միջոցով, խաղաղ ճանապարհով։ Մենք կարող ենք Ադրբեջանի հետ ունենալ փոխհամաձայնություն և պետք է աշխատենք այդ ուղղությամբ։ Մինչև հակամարտող կողմերի միջև փոխադարձ վստահության մթնոլորտ չձևավորվի, դժվար է բանակցային գործընթացում առարկայական առաջընթաց արձանագրելը:
      Փոխհամաձայնության շրջանակներում իսկապես կարող են լինել փոխադարձ զիջումներ՝ հիմնված բացառապես ռազմական և այլ ոլորտի փորձագիտական գնահատականների վրա։ Այս պահին, սակայն, շրջանառության մեջ առկա «փոխզիջումային» սցենարներն անտրամաբանական են և անընդունելի, հատկապես որ պաշտոնական Բաքուն իր կողմից որևէ փոխզիջման մասին չի խոսում և ունի ագրեսիվ կեցվածք, ինչը վտանգ է ներկայացնում մեզ համար: Չնկատել այդ վտանգը նշանակում է տրվել ինքնախաբեության:
      Արցախի ներկա սահմանները ձևավորվել են ադրբեջանական երկու ագրեսիաների դիմակայելու արդյունքում՝ արցախահայության անվտանգության երաշխավորման համար անհրաժեշտ պաշտպանության խորություն ապահովելու նկատառումներից ելնելով: Հարկավոր է հաշվի առնել նաև այն, որ ադրբեջանական ապրիլյան ագրեսիան, ըստ էության, լեգիտիմացրեց Արցախի ներկա սահմանները:
      Հարկավոր է հաշվի առնել այն, որ հակամարտության կողմերը տարբեր եղանակով են տեսնում լուծումը: Փոխհամաձայնությունը հնարավոր կլինի միայն այն դեպքում, երբ Ադրբեջանը հրաժարվի ագրեսիվ-ծավալապաշտական նկրտումներից՝ ընդունելով արցախահայության ինքնորոշման արդյունքը՝ Արցախ պետության գոյությունը: Սա՛ է մեր երկու ժողովուրդների միջև խաղաղ գոյակցության բանաձևը:

10. Ազատ և արժանապատիվ քաղաքացի ունենալը հայկական զույգ պետությունների անվտանգության ապահովման հիմնական գրավականն է: Հայաստանակենտրոն բոլոր ուժերն իրենց ջանքերը պետք է ներդնեն ներքին կյանքում դրական փոփոխությունների հասնելու և այդ որակի քաղաքացիներից բաղկացած հասարակություն ձևավորելու համար:
      Սեյրան Օհանյան»

Comment

Very good post by Vrej.
        Abviousely allmost everything is part of military balance. Politics and culture included.
        So there is a reason all kinds of discussions end up in this thread. Most visiting members too.
        So limiting posts to only military hardware (which contains very important info) feels like only part of picture. Time to time discussions go extreme, but they are important in my opinion.
        This forum has become sort of gathering place for all of us.
        So please no name calling and insults. Specially traitor or bloodline.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram90 View Post
            How you can citing this statement of Serjik and then complain about him but not about this ASALA guy??? This is an adequate reaction to ASALA's statement about the blood-line of other forum members. What Serjik writes about this ASALA-KGB-story I cannot judge, it's his opinion and not worse than the famous shekel conspiracy theory. So what is incorrect in his statement?
            Vahram leave it , I apologize if I hurt yur feelings. All I said was that I find it amazing in a Military Forum with Armenian Nationalists condemning this act of barbarism against the Turks who's job was to kill . Turks have been one of the most blood thirsty people in history as we know it . What upset me was the fact that people spoke about humanity when a Turk is not of that nature. I grew up with both my grandparents survivors of a horrific crime tried upon our people . There stories were like nightmares and coming here to this forum and reading what other Armenians are saying makes me think that "are we really on the same page of history" . I mean these Turks have completely destroyed our history and not a feeling of sorrow should be felt , not even in a humane way . When they accept there guilt then we can reconcile but as they still call us Gawars and traitors , I wish the greatest death upon them and there nation . Anyways I couldn't care less about Eastern or Western Armenian . My wife and baby are from Armenia and I have been living here for over a year. I hardly come here anymore and when I do I like to speak about the military. Arguments are just pointless and no one wins . As for ASALA created by the KGB, I forgive Serjik for his idiotic comments . I guess I can always educate him on the subject.

Comment

"ASALA" i don't need you forgiving me and i don't need education from people like you, i know my peoples history better than you. About ASALA its common knowledge, an older friend said to me in 70s and 80s armenians knew ASALA was marxist organization and they trained with PLO PKK and KGB in beka valley lebanon. They say high level armenian KGB agent karen brutents may be connected. But ASALA started cooperating with western intel in 80s when SU was collapsing. alot of this still classified. these are some links that can can shed light when you read closely between the lines. btw im not saying this to discredit ASALA because i am pro-russian but sadly they are under western control now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armeni...dish_relations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...Workers'_Party

http://www.esiweb.org/index.php?lang...=2&slide_ID=16

https://books.google.am/books?id=tTc...page&q&f=false

http://oleg-kuznetsov.ru/upload/iblo...b8919207b4.pdf

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
              Vahram leave it , I apologize if I hurt yur feelings. All I said was that I find it amazing in a Military Forum with Armenian Nationalists condemning this act of barbarism against the Turks who's job was to kill . Turks have been one of the most blood thirsty people in history as we know it . What upset me was the fact that people spoke about humanity when a Turk is not of that nature. I grew up with both my grandparents survivors of a horrific crime tried upon our people . There stories were like nightmares and coming here to this forum and reading what other Armenians are saying makes me think that "are we really on the same page of history" . I mean these Turks have completely destroyed our history and not a feeling of sorrow should be felt , not even in a humane way . When they accept there guilt then we can reconcile but as they still call us Gawars and traitors , I wish the greatest death upon them and there nation . Anyways I couldn't care less about Eastern or Western Armenian . My wife and baby are from Armenia and I have been living here for over a year. I hardly come here anymore and when I do I like to speak about the military. Arguments are just pointless and no one wins . As for ASALA created by the KGB, I forgive Serjik for his idiotic comments . I guess I can always educate him on the subject.
              Last edited by Serjik; 12-26-2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

You want mods to ban me because i know you are that immature boy with the xxxx Putin poster in yerevan? How very "civil society" of you LOL!!!

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                This boy serjik has not changed a bit from time past.
                My apologies to all for wellcoming him back.
                His language and attitude is as disgusting as ever.
                I hope the moderators will have him on the radar screen and send him where he belongs..

Comment

Originally posted by Serjik View Post
                  "ASALA" i don't need you forgiving me and i don't need education from people like you, i know my peoples history better than you. About ASALA its common knowledge, an older friend said to me in 70s and 80s armenians knew ASALA was marxist organization and they trained with PLO PKK and KGB in beka valley lebanon. ASALA started cooperating with western intel in 80s when SU was collapsing. alot of this still classified. these are some links that can can shed light when you read closely between the lines. btw im not saying this to discredit ASALA because i am pro-russian but sadly they are under western control now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armeni...dish_relations

http://www.esiweb.org/index.php?lang...=2&slide_ID=16

https://books.google.am/books?id=tTc...page&q&f=false

http://oleg-kuznetsov.ru/upload/iblo...b8919207b4.pdf

Youre very pro Russian, I can see. But must you see KGB footprint in everything?
                  What are this links you posted? One is about Kurds and Armenians in eastern Anatolia.
                  Second is hard to read. Third is about a CIA and deparment of security assessments of ASALA? I did not see a word KGB.
                  Can you explain about those links you posted? They seem not an evidence that KGB was behind creation of ASALA.
                  Bring clearer evidence so we learn.

We all know that ASALA was in cooperation with PLO. It was natural, as Both were training against western coalition members. Turkey being a member of NATO and close ally to Israel. ASALA allied to PLO made sense.
                  At that time world being divided in two camps you could not exist without being allied to one.
                  Alliance with PLO did not go further that training in Bekaa valley. Making a statement of KGB behind all is a long stretch.
                  I remember the explosion in Moscow metro station at the same time as attacks in Europe were happening, followed by KGB crackdown of anything connected with Genocide and diaspora in Armenia and execution of two Armenians. Does not look like ASALA was very friendly with Kremlin.
                  It was a Marxist leaning organization correct, but there were many Marxist organizations and countries operating independently and sometimes against Kremlin.
                  Last edited by Hakob; 12-26-2016, 08:09 PM.

Comment

My dear (OMG im taking like Vrej1915 now LOL!)

Stuff like this really intrigues me been reading alot about KGB PLO and PKK lately. Like i said this stuff is always classified the archives are not open. Thats why i said you have to read between the lines of whats available. Bottomline is ASALA worked closely with PLO and PKK, both closely tied with KGB. Also ASALA was marxist and they military trained in beka valley a hotbed of syrian intel services and KGB. So you do the math. A interesting person to study is KGB agent karen brutents. Want more juicy rumors? OK here it is, elders say monte melkonian split ASALA into two factions and maybe was guilty for ASALA founder hagop hagopians assassination. All speculation i know, but i know also one thing in the intel world of secret organizations we only know 1% of the reality.

PS i am pro russian because i am pro armenian

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                    Youre very pro Russian, I can see. But must you see KGB footprint in everything? What are this links you posted? One is about Kurds and Armenians in eastern Anatolia.
                    Second is hard to read. Third is about a CIA and deparment of security assessments of ASALA? I did not see a word KGB. Can you explain about those links you posted? They seem not an evidence that KGB was behind creation of ASALA. Bring clearer evidence so we learn. We all know that ASALA was in cooperation with PLO. It was natural, as Both were training against western coalition members. Turkey being a member of NATO and close ally to Israel. ASALA allied to PLO made sense. At that time world being divided in two camps you could not exist without being allied to one. Alliance with PLO did not go further that training in Bekaa valley. Making a statement of KGB behind all is a long stretch. I remember the explosion in Moscow metro station at the same time as attacks in Europe were happening, followed by KGB crackdown of anything connected with Genocide and diaspora in Armenia. Does not look like ASALA was very friendly with Kremlin. It was a Marxist leaning organization correct, but there were many Marxist organizations and countries operating independently and sometimes against Kremlin.
                    Last edited by Serjik; 12-26-2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Serjik View Post
                      My dear (OMG im taking like Vrej1915 now LOL!)

Stuff like this really intrigues me been reading alot about KGB PLO and PKK lately. Like i said this stuff is always classified the archives are not open. Thats why i said you have to read between the lines of whats available. Bottomline is ASALA worked closely with PLO and PKK, both closely tied with KGB. Also ASALA was marxist and they military trained in beka valley a hotbed of syrian intel services and KGB. So you do the math. A interesting person to study is KGB agent karen brutents. Want more juicy rumors? OK here it is, elders say monte melkonian split ASALA into two factions and maybe was guilty for ASALA founder hagop hagopians assassination. All speculation i know, but i know also one thing in the intel world of secret organizations we only know 1% of the reality.

PS i am pro russian because i am pro armenian
                      Serjik Jan ( and I am saying this without hang ups, lol) between the lines you can read both ways.
                      My assessment is this, in 1970s, as is now, you had to knock the door of one power or another to get your needs-served. There was no other way.
                      Bekaa valley was indeed hotbed of revolutionary camps to get trainings and intel for your operation. Most of the groups there were Marxist leaning anti western and indeed the armaments and military trainings were sponsored by Warsaw Pact countries led by Moscow. The armament suppliers were not only USSR but Czechoslovakia, Poland, Yugoslavia and even china.
                      US was ending Vietnam war and NATO and west were at their lowest point of influence. The Afghan war, destabilization and destruction of Warsaw Pact was yet to come. The requirement that was a mast for every one to be allowed there was to be leftist politically. In Bekaa valley were training even South American, African and Asian pacific countries groups.
                      The history shows that many of this groups ended up on very diffrent paths because of their individual core beliefs.
                      The other camp for ASALA to look for support and training would be US and NATO, which would mean the end of ASALA as member Turkey which was the target of ASALA was one of the most influential and powerful there. So the only choice was Warsaw Pact.
                      Marxism was to be just an unavoidable shirt to be worn to on the road to target.
                      At the beginning Moscow was tolerant, but when ASALA's publicity grew even inside USSR and sparked independence groups in Armenian SSR, Moscow crushed those groups in Armenia and tried to use it's influence to force more anti west activities on ASALA.
                      This led to internal conflict and split in ASALA as group's real ideology was never social or anti west but only genocide recognition, retribution and liberation of western occupied Armenia ( this point fiercely opposed by Moscow too).
                      Subsequently some members were killed and group kicked out from Bekaa area and PLO cut its ties with ASALA.
                      At the end of ASALA's activities in early 80's Soviet KGB was fully cooperating with French and Turkish intelligence in eliminating it.
                      Maybe when in the future archives will open we will know more. But this is what my opinion is for now.

By the way I am only Pro Armenian and if it suits my country I will be pro Russian, US, China etc. etc.
                      Last edited by Hakob; 12-26-2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X