Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    Doesn't matter really, Russia already crushed their first attempt when Zionist Georgia attempted to take South Ossetia.
    Half of Georgia is "our people" (you know what I mean by "our people") -- All of Ossetia is our people: and they know it. Look at my quotes from their own official sites. As soon as we can throw Aliyev and Khazar phonies into the Caspian we will return to a united front. (Of course, Armenian will be independent - but we will be united, as we always were.)

Look at my posts above - that's something you've never seen before: The Aryan People protesting the name change of Atropatene in 1918 in a newspaper!

@ Mos, I've always tried to explain to you that any hostility to Iranian-Armenian relation undermines the Armenian cause because for thousands of years we were the Aryan people - Armenia was an independent Kingdom of the Greater Persian Empire (Iranzamin). All of your ancestors knew this up to 150 years ago.
    Last edited by Persopolis; 03-17-2011, 07:45 PM.

Comment

@Persopolis - How close is old Ottoman Script to Persian?
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
        Half of Georgia is "our people" (you know what I mean by "our people") -- All of Ossetia is our people: and they know it. Look at my quotes from their own official sites. As soon as we can throw Aliyev and Khazar phonies into the Caspian we will return to a united front. (Of course, Armenian will be independent - but we will be united, as we always were.)

Look at my posts above - that's something you've never seen before.
        Georgians came from Armenians, they just don't like to admit it.

Georgian-Armenian history:

Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
          @Persopolis - How close is old Ottoman Script to Persian?
          I'm so glad you asked that question: Attaturk purged all of the Armenian, Persian, Arabic words and created a new language: 50% of "Turkey" is also "our people" -- http://www.ataturk.com/content/view/19/38/ The script was exactly the same.

Don't forget to look at the DNA studies I posted earlier in this thread and also look at what the Ossetians' studies prove.

Modern-day Turkey is a blend of Persians / Armenians / Kurds / Greeks / Arabs / Turkomen-Khazars (<----- This group did the damage with the help of their Zionist strong-men: Attaturk, Donmeh; then they brainwashed the Kurds to help them kill Armenians.) Armenians were successful business people and crafts people within the Persian Empire (They were very close to the Persian Kings as were Armenia's own house of nobility) -- The Turko-Khazars wanted to eliminate their competition.

Everyone needs to know the dangers of Turkification.
          Last edited by Persopolis; 03-17-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
            Georgians came from Armenians, they just don't like to admit it.

Georgian-Armenian history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia...rgia_relations
            Armenians are Aryans (Persians): One Armenian here doesn't like to admit it. Georgians are coming around -- they're waking up from their slumber (and the stupidity of teaming up with Israel to go to war with Russia). You do realize that before the Abrahamic faiths even existed: We were all Zoroastrians?

Comment

Armenians are Aryans (Persians): One Armenian here doesn't like to admit it. Georgians are coming around -- they're waking up from their slumber (and the stupidity of teaming up with Israel to go to war with Russia). You do realize that before the Abrahamic faiths even existed: We were all Zoroastrians?
              i completely disagree and I will disprove u after I disprove Mos

Comment

I refute the claim that Armenians and Iranians are ethnic cousins, as Armenians in terms of DNA are a rather isolated group, we have been big on marriage within our own group. An example of a group that is your ethnic cousins or even brothers is the Tajiks.
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---
                "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Armenians and Persians are two different ethnic groups, however we are very close in certain degrees due to our shared history and we get along.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                    I refute the claim that Armenians and Iranians are ethnic cousins, as Armenians in terms of DNA are a rather isolated group, we have been big on marriage within our own group. An example of a group that is your ethnic cousins or even brothers is the Tajiks.
                    @ MOS: Then you are not Armenian -- you are a MosRaeli.

Mos, let me quote from the DNA study you sent me: "The Armenian modal hg1 haplotype (haplotype 1), prevalent particularly in the Syunik, Karabakh and Iranian regions."

DNA LEGACY OF THE PERSIAN EMPIRE - NOTICE THAT PERSIAN, ARMENIAN, GEORGIAN, OSSETIAN DNA ARE THE CLOSEST MATCH.

ES = CENTRAL IRAN; NI = NORTHERN IRAN; SI = SOUTHERN IRAN; AR = Armenia; GE = Georgia.

A FEW NOTES TO MAKE THIS EASIER TO UNDERSTAND:
                    * Remember that Iraq is a country that was created by the British simply by drawings lines on the maps of the Persian Empire; at the time Iraq was created it had briefly been conquered by the Ottomans, but prior to that was a historical part of the Persian empire. Iraq was created in 1932, following World War I.
                    * Green is Afro-Semitic Influence.
                    * Dark Blue is Indian Influence.
                    * Aryans spread their genes as far as the Southern Part of India as far West as Libya and throughout Europe (on this map).

Compare with the DNA Distribution Above:

Another way of reading the above DNA distribution is that there is absolutely no merit to the Ottoman/Pan-Turkist stories of their origins. (But we already knew that.) Mos, I'm sure you will have many sleepless nights worrying how much GREEN and PURPLE you personally have, but the best way to consider this information is to not freak out and think about it step-by-step.

Anthem of the Aryans (Ey Iran)

Inscription Left By The Aryan King Darius:

"I am Darius the great king, king of kings, king of countries containing all kinds of men, king in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenid, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage. By the favor of Ahuramazda these are the lands of the Aryans; I ruled over them; they bore tribute to me; they held my law firmly; Media, Elam, Parthia, Aria, Bactria, Sogdia, Chorasmia, Drangiana, Arachosia, Sattagydia, Gandara, India, the haoma-drinking Scythians, the Scythians with pointed caps, Babylonia, Assyria, Arabia, Egypt, Armenia, Cappadocia, Lydia, the Greeks, the Scythians across the sea, Thrace, the sun hat-wearing Greeks, the Libyans, the Nubians, the men of Maka and the Carians." http://www.livius.org/da-dd/darius/darius_i_t01.html

From the Bible: [Isaiah 45.1-8] (Cyrus the Great is the only Gentile in the Bible Referred to as the "Messiah.")

"Thus says the Lord to His anointed Messiah, to Cyrus to subdue nations before him and loose the armor of kings, to open before him the double doors, so that the gates will not be shut: 'I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places."

Who are the Ossetians?

By: Dr Oric Basirov 2001.

"As late as the closing decades of the 4th century B.C., the Iranian peoples were still the largest and the most widespread group within the great Indo-European family.... Fortunately for us, the Huns could not push all the Alans out of their homeland; their descendants, known as Ossets, are the only Iranians who still live in Europe; they call their country "Iron", which is a variation of Alan, Iran, as well as Eran. Eran [Arran] was the name of the Iranian Transcaucasia before it was lost to the Russians in the 19th century and subsequently renamed Azarbaijan.

Ossets are mostly Christian, speaking Ossetic, or as they themselves call it "Ironig", or "Ironski", which is classified as an Eastern Iranian language. Ossetic maintains on the one hand, some remarkable features of the Gathic Avestan, and possesses on the other, a number of words, such as, thau (tauen, to thaw, as in snow) and gau (region, district) which are remarkably similar to their modern Germanic equivalents.

This modern Iranian nation, still provides a physical link between the Indo-Europeans of the East, and those of the West, that is, most people of Europe; such a romantic link, it will be remembered, had already been established thousands of years ago by their blond and blue-eyed ancestors."

http://ossetians.com/eng/news.php?newsid=545

The Hemshinli constitute a truly fascinating phenomenon. They have preserved, centuries after their conversion to Islam, a sense of identity distinct from that of their neighbours, as well as, for part of them, their spoken Armenian dialect Homshetsma. Below is a Harvard University article and study on Hemshinli -linking them to Iranians.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document...doc_id=3761664
                    Last edited by Persopolis; 03-17-2011, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Ok... Italians think I'm Italian... Greeks think I'm Greek.... Lebanese people think I'm Lebanese... I recently had an interesting conversation with a rather attactive woman from North India who apparently lost interest after I told her I wasn't Indian
                      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Working...
                      X