Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
    Armenians and Persians are two different ethnic groups, however we are very close in certain degrees due to our shared history and we get along.
    True. But it's not like the difference between Chinese and Greeks. Genetically, it's more like the difference between Germany and Austria.

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
      Ok... Italians think I'm Italian... Greeks think I'm Greek.... Lebanese people think I'm Lebanese... I recently had an interesting conversation with a rather attactive woman from North India who apparently lost interest after I told her I wasn't Indian
      It all makes sense -- you see: we spread those Aryan genes around in the good ol' days.

(By the way, DNA has nothing to do with language, or local culture, or religion ...)
      Last edited by Persopolis; 03-17-2011, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
        True. But it's not like the difference between Chinese and Greeks. Genetically, it's more like the difference between Germany and Austria.
        What are you talking about? It's no where near like the Austrians vs. Germans. We have much, much more differences than Austrians/Germans. Genetically we are 2 different ethnic groups. Sure there are similarities as we have have been neighbours for ages, but we are still 2 different ethnic groups, very clearly, not like austrians/germans.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

It all makes sense -- you see: we spread those Aryan genes around in the good ol' days.

(By the way, DNA has nothing to do with language, or local culture, or religion ...)
          Well, India still has Zoroastrians... And Armenians did a lot of traveling through the Silk road..... it ran right through Armenia.

The Silk Road extending from southern Europe through Egypt, Somalia, the Arabian Peninsula, Iran, Central Asia, Ancient India, Java-Indonesia, and Vietnam until it reaches China. The land routes are red, and the water routes are blue.
          Last edited by KanadaHye; 03-17-2011, 09:00 PM.
          "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
            Please don't say that you yourself are logically speaking it brings down the word 'logic'. Plus, I'm waiting for that proof that all j3ws are anti-Armenian and should be hated. You said yourself that you give facts in your posts, then where is that fact?

Obsessed with going to Europe? So you are just going to start making things up about me?
            weren't u the one that was anti-dashnak and wanted Armenia to join the EU and change from russia to EU????

1. Levon who destroyed Armenia is a husband of a xxx making himself a xxx.
            2. azerbaijan is in a great relationship with israel, and gets weapons from them which is used to kill Armenians.
            3. a regular xxx recently broke the Khachkar in an Armenian church in LA
            4. Like i said above regular xxxs are transporting Armenians into United States so the Armenians will get assimilated in the society
            5. one of my videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TocdoEODFA
            it explains how the proffessors are erasing Armenian history and a good 50% of those proffessors are jews and the rest are most likely being financed by them. starting with james russel
            WATCH THIS VIDEO --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSHLB...eature=related
            IT CLEARLY SHOWS HOW A REGULAR JEW IS FUKIN UP WITH ARMENIAN HISTORY
            6. Armenians and Greeks are fighting in jerusalem while the regular jew is taking a video and sending to the United States where the media also controled by jews is putting it up to make fights between us and greeks
            7. most of southeastern turkey(Armenian lands) is currently rented by jews for "agricultural" use, but in reality its rented to destroy the Armenian history. it was in the news last year, i will give links later
            8. 11% of the american senate is made up of jews, and every single one of them is playing with the Armenian Genocide(use wiki or us gov web for proof)
            9. west(xxx) controled Georgia keeps on claiming Armenian lands, churches...
            10. every other jew that's stupid is being used in schools as teachers so they can make the Armenian kids also stupid(eye witness)
            there u go, I gave specific examples

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
              Well, India still has Zoroastrians... And Armenians did a lot of traveling through the Silk road..... it ran right through Armenia.

The Silk Road extending from southern Europe through Egypt, Somalia, the Arabian Peninsula, Iran, Central Asia, Ancient India, Java-Indonesia, and Vietnam until it reaches China. The land routes are red, and the water routes are blue.
              Great post. (Remember Zoroaster was from the Mashad area - border of Iran and what is now called Afghanistan.)
              Last edited by Persopolis; 03-17-2011, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Armenians are Aryans (Persians): One Armenian here doesn't like to admit it. Georgians are coming around -- they're waking up from their slumber (and the stupidity of teaming up with Israel to go to war with Russia). You do realize that before the Abrahamic faiths even existed: We were all Zoroastrians?
                first of all Aryans are descendants of Homosapiens which came from the Armenian Highlands. Persia, just like Greece, English, Indians, Basques and other Aryans broke off from the Armenian highlands and moved to warm places or other reasons. Persian kings were later taken by outside forces and persia became a conquaring nation(very un-Aryanlike). the persian Zorastrianism religion is a complete/partial copy of old Armenian pagan religion(proved by a parskahay historian who died recently) and even persians agree after reading his books. Armenians were never zorastrians. we were forced to convert from Armenian pagan religion to CHristian, so i don't know where u got Armenians being zorastrian from.
                u also claim that "DNA has nothing to do with language, or local culture, or religion". well its actually the opposite. DNA is directly connected with language, culture and religion. what u said is a harvard/oxford bull$hit.

Sources: Arthur Armin, Armen Ayvazyan...

Comment

Originally posted by haysip View Post
                  weren't u the one that was anti-dashnak and wanted Armenia to join the EU and change from russia to EU????

1. Levon who destroyed Armenia is a husband of a xxx making himself a xxx.
                  2. azerbaijan is in a great relationship with israel, and gets weapons from them which is used to kill Armenians.
                  3. a regular xxx recently broke the Khachkar in an Armenian church in LA
                  4. Like i said above regular xxxs are transporting Armenians into United States so the Armenians will get assimilated in the society
                  5. one of my videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TocdoEODFA
                  it explains how the proffessors are erasing Armenian history and a good 50% of those proffessors are jews and the rest are most likely being financed by them. starting with james russel
                  WATCH THIS VIDEO --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSHLB...eature=related
                  IT CLEARLY SHOWS HOW A REGULAR JEW IS FUKIN UP WITH ARMENIAN HISTORY
                  6. Armenians and Greeks are fighting in jerusalem while the regular jew is taking a video and sending to the United States where the media also controled by jews is putting it up to make fights between us and greeks
                  7. most of southeastern turkey(Armenian lands) is currently rented by jews for "agricultural" use, but in reality its rented to destroy the Armenian history. it was in the news last year, i will give links later
                  8. 11% of the american senate is made up of jews, and every single one of them is playing with the Armenian Genocide(use wiki or us gov web for proof)
                  9. west(xxx) controled Georgia keeps on claiming Armenian lands, churches...
                  10. every other jew that's stupid is being used in schools as teachers so they can make the Armenian kids also stupid(eye witness)
                  there u go, I gave specific examples
                  First off, I never wanted to change Russia to EU. I always supported relations with both entities. Unless you know for sure, don't say things about me.

1. Levon is not a j3w, please stop making things up.
                  2. Israel defence ministers does not equal all j3ws in the world
                  3. First, post articles for all your claims, second a random j3w breaking a Khachkar doesn't mean anything.
                  4. That's just laughable. The only people at fault for being assimilated are the immigrants themselves.
                  5. There are j3wish scholars and historians that advocate Armenian issues, like genocide, much more than your supposed anti-armenian j3wish professors.
                  6. What is this a joke? This is supposed to be a reason?
                  7. .....
                  8. no it's israeli lobby that used to fight against armenian genocide resolution because of israel-turkey alliance
                  9. so it's j3ws that are at fault not georgians?
                  10. what are you drunk?

You didn't give me one good reason or proof that all j3ws are anti-armenian and should be hated. Seemed more like a rant or a sick attempt at comedy.
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---
                  "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by haysip View Post
                    Originally posted by Mos View Post
                    10. what are you drunk?
                    I thought that was one of his best arguments!
                    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

I feel like talkin to a wall when I talk with u. if after all that u r not convinced then even if the jews declare war and kill all Armenians of Armenia, u will most likely again decline. ur answer to #5 says it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X