Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Presidential elections 2008 in Armenia

What? Did he call LTP a warlock and opposition members weak-minded, disgruntled citizens susceptible to mind control.
    Between childhood, boyhood,
    adolescence
    & manhood (maturity) there
    should be sharp lines drawn w/
    Tests, deaths, feats, rites
    stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Originally posted by Mher Hzor
      I am sure there is some opposition but if you take out Levon and his buddies the rest are very different from each other they have nothing uniting them and no real power behind them.The real power behind the opposition is a collor revolution instigator."You most likely haven’t been reading this forum before you join. Sran ban ches kara apatsutses, ira esh@ xrustalitsa" aper yete ban unes aselu kam apatsutselu uremn asa kamel apatsutsi datark tegh mitk chuni martu vatabanel.Admistrator ends nkatoghutyun arets yerb yes noun ban en turkin asetsi ench vor du endzes asum.And no i have not read everything on this sight and probably wont read every post there is caus its too time consuming.
      Aper chisht ch haskacar indz. Asats@s qez cher verabervum, nkati unei ays verevy grox shizoyin. Qo gaxaparneri het hamadzayn em.

Comment

Levon Ter Petrosian Must be Punished!

Levon Ter Petrosian petrosianakan OV A CHOPAN@?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJg_tnX4Rjk

The treasonous criminal Levon Ter Petrosian and his team of bloody usurpers need to be punished for their crimes against the Armenian state. We expect to see Levon Ter Petrosian and his team imprisoned for life, exiled or executed for their crimes. President Robert Kocharyan waited far too long to crack down the masses of absolute idiots pursuing suicidal political agendas. If Armenia is to be respected as a viable nation serious about protecting its national interests, every single one of the organizers of the failed coup d'etat need to be imprisoned, deported or executed for crimes against the state. There can be no sane excuses for supporting a treasonous criminal like the turkophile Levon Ter Petrosian, especially after having observed eight years of his corrupt and ruinous presidency. If the Armenian electorate was dissatisfied with Serzh Sargsyan and Robert Kocharyan they should have given their support to any of the other presidential candidates - not Levon Ter Petrosian. Sadly, a significant portion of the Armenian nation today has revealed severe political immaturity and social irresponsibility. Consequently, a significant portion of Armenia’s citizenry has revealed that they are unable to govern themselves via democratic means.

Nevertheless, we expect the Armenian state to:

Ruthlessly crush the bloody rebellion and severely punish its leadership.

Summon the Russian FSB to help hunt down and eliminate anyone involved in the funding and/or the organization of this attempted coup d'etat.

Shut-down western funded anti-state media outlets such as A1 Plus, Hetq, Armenianow and Radio Liberty.

Subject to closure various NGOs in Yerevan that are engaged in anti-state activities.

Deport foreign agents such as Onnik Krokorian and Richard Giragosian back to where they came from.

Deport the brainless pig Raffi Hovanisian back to his stinking hole in California.

Up hold the rule of law and order in Armenia.

Protect at all costs the territorial integrity of Armenia and Artsakh.

Protect at all costs Armenia's alliance with the Russian Federation.

Serzh Sargsyan's presidency will be judged by whether or not he is able to eradicate the HHSh party within the Armenian Republic. The HHSh party is a cancer in Armenia serving American and Turkish interests. This dangerous cancer needs to be eradicated as soon as possible.

Signed,

Concerned Armenians

The following individuals are the main ringleaders of bloody coup d'etat attempt in Yerevan. After what they did, at the very least, these bastards have to be executed, or jailed for life, for their crimes against the Armenian state. These types of filthy criminals are a cancer in the nation, they have to be eliminated now before they are able to pose a serious security risk to the republic.

Levon Petrosian

Alexander Arzumanian

Aram Sargsyan

Khachatur Sukiasian

Nikol Pashinian

Stepan Demirchian

Manvel Grigoryan

I strongly advise you all to watch the following news report from Yerevan in its entirety:

Երևան. մանրամասն մարտի մեկի իրադարձությունների մասին :

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQlXx...eature=related

2):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU__v...eature=related

3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccYoo...eature=related

4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tI2E...eature=related

Serzh Sargsyan answers questions from Internet

Part 1 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=APuZSYyxvEc&feature=related

Part 2 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnic_LSP_34&feature=related

Part 3 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=9vVZQhUVyH8&feature=related

Part 4 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=1W3f2JBX1ng&feature=related

Part 5 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=_QORLEh5uUg&feature=related

Part 6 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=JPMaxvElLvg&feature=related

Part 7 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=ThFbusvAn7U

Part 8 -http://youtube.com/watch?v=N-5EjKilIHY

Part 9 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=L7DSkxTugnM

WHO IS LEVON PETROSIAN?

OVE LEVON TER PETROSIAN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AQMEEjOBpk

Levon Ter Petrosian HAYRE TURK? VAY VAY!! DAVAJAN LEVONIG!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4c8T...eature=related

Very important television interview with Armen Ayvazian, please watch both parts:

Մարտի 21-ի Հանրային ալիքի «Եվրապոլիս» հաղորդման հյուրերն են, քաղաքագիտության դոկտոր Արմեն Այվազյանը, քաղաքագետ Սուրեն Զոլյանը, հոգեբան Ալբերտ Նալչաջյանը: Վարող Արթուր Սահակյան: Մաս 1-ին և մաս 2-րդ: http://blog.ararat-center.org/?p=11
        Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Here he goes again with the spamming of the same post. Armenian, its getting old.
          adolescence

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
            Shut-down western funded anti-state media outlets such as A1 Plus, Hetq, Armenianow and Radio Liberty.
            Oh ok, in effect supress free speech and the opposition. I guess that makes sense for a supposed "democracy". When will you Sargsyan lovers ever learn?

Հայոգ Համազգային Շարժում...
            Last edited by yerazhishda; 08-04-2008, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yerazhishda View Post
              Oh ok, in effect supress free speech and the opposition. I guess that makes sense for a supposed "democracy". When will you Sargsyan lovers ever learn?

Հայոգ Համազգային Շարժում...
              Why do you think you know better than Armenian? Is it due to your 19 years of worldly wisdom on this planet...or is it that you have obtained such and objective viewpoint from your superior schooling in the USA?

As much as I like you Yerazhishda, your pontificating about "free speech and democracy" is not only naive, but very annoying.
              In short, don't be like freakyfreaky by spouting off lofty nonsense... especially when you life experience is so limited.

I have high hopes for you on this forum...don't mess it up by echoing the collective mentality of the sheeple!

Comment

Yes, Yeraz, if you listen to Cruiser, one day he will help overthrow the sysop and moderators of this board and give you full control to suppress the free speech of democratic leaning Armenians through the world wide web.

Don't ruin it. Stop talking about petty things like free speech and democracy.
                You make yourself sound so passe.

Cruiser, Yeraz knows more than Armenian on this issue because Armenian still has not figured out that the vibrant opposition contains participants who neither support LTP nor Robert's sidekick. Try that as a starting point and you will figure out that Armenian knows not what he speaks.
                Last edited by freakyfreaky; 08-04-2008, 03:53 PM.
                adolescence

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
                  Why do you think you know better than Armenian? Is it due to your 19 years of worldly wisdom on this planet...or is it that you have obtained such and objective viewpoint from your superior schooling in the USA?

As much as I like you Yerazhishda, your pontificating about "free speech and democracy" is not only naive, but very annoying.
                  In short, don't be like freakyfreaky by spouting off lofty nonsense... especially when you life experience is so limited.

I have high hopes for you on this forum...don't mess it up by echoing the collective mentality of the sheeple!
                  Armenian is as much as an Amerigatsi as I am, don't let him fool you. I have never claimed to know "more" about him on issues regarding the Republic but when he makes claims that are so ridiculous and paranoid such as "shut down all opposition" media I have to speak out. I mean really, LTP is under indefinite house arrest and most of his supporters are in jail. How is he a "threat of usurpation" anymore? It's just another form of corruption but this time it's on Sargsyan's part. An action such as giving "special rights" to some and jailing other would further make Sargsyan and the HHK look like Mugabe's regime.

Also, don't be fooled. Although I went to American public school I was not educated there; I was forced to teach myself if I wanted to learn about government beyond the "myths" that they like to regurgitate year after year to the students. From what I have learned from my 4-year study (so-far) of philosophy, government, religion, etc I can say without hesitation that suppression of freedom of speech is the first indicator of a doomed state.

Believe it or not the ruling power needs HHSh and other oppositionists. You know why? Because after 70 years of Russian suppression they want to at least feel that there is a choice. If the people feel that it's a one-man show (such as what happened at this year's election) than of course they are going to be infuriated. This is why calling for suppresion of opposition media would be a death sentence for the Republic.

I like you too crusader as I think you have had valuable experiences in that you come from the Homeland and can provide a uniquely Armenian view that I cannot as a 3rd-generation American. I also think you have valuable opinions which of course must be weighed against my own. However, I will not cowtow to other opinions based on "liking" or "not liking" someone. Contrarily, I am also not afraid to admit I am wrong if presented with sufficient evidence negating my opinion.
                  Last edited by yerazhishda; 08-04-2008, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post

First, there is no "objective viewpoint." We view reality through our own subjective experiences. While there exists an objective world, we can only know about it in a limited form, through our subjective sense of self.

Second, everyone desires distinction and everyone thinks that they have tapped in to some esoteric knowledge and everyone else is the sheeple, so it's a non-issue in my opinion. "Sheeple" = those who do not agree with us.

Third, just a friendly reminder to keep it cool. Being subtle about your dislike of someone or their viewpoint and trying to save face by claiming you have high hopes for someone does not erase the fact that a sentence above you tread a fine line Mr. Crusader.

My own question to you: since when is it naive to support freedom of speech? Rail against democracy all you want, but a democracy and free speech are mutually exclusive.

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
                    Yes, Yeraz, if you listen to Cruiser, one day he will help overthrow the sysop and moderators of this board and give you full control to suppress the free speech of democratic leaning Armenians through the world wide web.

Don't ruin it. Stop talking about petty things like free speech and democracy.
                    You make yourself sound so passe.

Cruiser, Yeraz knows more than Armenian on this issue because Armenian still has not figured out that the vibrant opposition contains participants who neither support LTP nor Robert's sidekick. Try that as a starting point and you will figure out that Armenian knows not what he speaks.
                    Armenian is not the topic here. All of you. Stick to the issues, and forget about your personal squabbling over character assassinations and reputations and political allegiances.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by yerazhishda View Post
                      Armenian is as much as an Amerigatsi as I am, don't let him fool you. I have never claimed to know "more" about him on issues regarding the Republic but when he makes claims that are so ridiculous and paranoid such as "shut down all opposition" media I have to speak out. I mean really, LTP is under indefinite house arrest and most of his supporters are in jail. How is he a "threat of usurpation" anymore? It's just another form of corruption but this time it's on Sargsyan's part. An action such as giving "special rights" to some and jailing other would further make Sargsyan and the HHK look like Mugabe's regime.

Also, don't be fooled. Although I went to American public school I was not educated there; I was forced to teach myself if I wanted to learn about government beyond the "myths" that they like to regurgitate year after year to the students. From what I have learned from my 4-year study (so-far) of philosophy, government, religion, etc I can say without hesitation that suppression of freedom of speech is the first indicator of a doomed state.

Believe it or not the ruling power needs HHSh and other oppositionists. You know why? Because after 70 years of Russian suppression they want to at least feel that there is a choice. If the people feel that it's a one-man show (such as what happened at this year's election) than of course they are going to be infuriated. This is why calling for suppresion of opposition media would be a death sentence for the Republic.

I like you too crusader as I think you have had valuable experiences in that you come from the Homeland and can provide a uniquely Armenian view that I cannot as a 3rd-generation American. I also think you have valuable opinions which of course must be weighed against my own. However, I will not cowtow to other opinions based on "liking" or "not liking" someone. Contrarily, I am also not afraid to admit I am wrong if presented with sufficient evidence negating my opinion.
                      First of all, I'm not from the homeland (although I have been there many times). I'm a second generation Armenian American, similar to yourself. Secondly, I was not equating that your opinions have to match mine in order for me to like you. i was actually just kidding around...you're Armenian, you play guitar and you're from RI. How can I not like you?

Anyway, I agree with what you wrote concerning the people should at least feel that there is a choice. That is exactly how it is here in America too...there really is no choice. I'm sure you realize that democracy is a ruse (ask Anonymouse). I just hope you realize that the "opposition" as it stands now in Armenia, is completely unhealthy for Armenia's future because the opposition is working for foreign interests (think color revolution) who do not have any affinity for Armenia.
                      Let me go a step further and assert that the opposition (knowingly or unknowingly) is working for Turkish and Azeri interests.

...this is why the "opposition" is so dangerous. Furthermore, this is why the opposition should be shut down. Look at what happened in the events leading up to March first...since when do Armenian citizens act this way? Attack eachother, loot, burn and destroy. The whole scenario was so unnatural and diabolic. This was all cause by LTP and his proxies who accomplished the stoking of hatred among fellow Armenians...it was disgusting and I hate LTP for that.

Anyway, when a real grass roots opposition party takes shape (one that is formed without foreign interference), I'll be all for it. But, until then I agree with Armenian's assertions that President Sargsyan's government should clean house.
                      Last edited by crusader1492; 08-04-2008, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X