Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elections in Armenia

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
    Yeugh, turns my stomach. What's up with that guy - the way he goes around feeling-up people. He is doing it all the time, in photo after photo. Is this the secret fantasy of the Serjolites, to be groped by him?
    Haykakan jan tenumes? Es nkati unei vor asumei shat himar mard a es "pisik@". Xelaci mard@ espes himar baner durs chi ta. Yev baci vor himar a nayev vaxkot mard a vortev irakanum espes baner cher asi baic internetum iren apahov a @zgum.

Normal mard@ ditelov ays nkarner@ espes pchacac mtker chi unena. Isk es arevmtyan evropacinere arten mard chen, aranc Astvac, aranc mardkutyun, aranc hogi...uxaki pchacac (perverse), "consumer" zombiener. Menak "perverse" mard@ espes mtker kunena. Yev shat hnaravor a vor inq@ lurj chi uxaki sirum a ga stex mez nexacni, dranic hajuiq stana yev gna...baci vor himar a nayev hoqekan hivand a
    Last edited by Lernakan; 03-24-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Or is this the secret fantasy of all the Serjolites, to be groped by him?
      Perhaps it was your father who was the one who perverted you? Or are you just a mutant?...LOL

Your anti Armenian bias takes you too new lows all the time. Again this could have been passed down from your father! Coming from such a background, I would not put anything passed perverts like yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
        Perhaps it was your father who was the one who perverted you? Or are you just a mutant?...LOL

Your anti Armenian bias takes you too new lows all the time. Again this could have been passed down from your father! Coming from such a background, I would not put anything passed perverts like yourself!
        Seems that I have stumbled on the truth - it IS the secret fantasy of all the Serjolites!

Show me some pictures of ANY other politicians, even Armenian ones, that behave like him. If he wanted to greet a solder properly and respectfully he would shake his hand, or make a manly grip of his shoulders, or maybe an over the shoulder embrace. You don't stroke a soldiers neck or tickle his chin! About the only figures I could imagine acting like that are the godfathers of Italian mafiosi. So either Serj is some touchy-feely gay, or he considers everyone part of his personal family, to do whatever he commands, as if the entire electorate were nothing more than his children. Or he thinks that that is what the electorate really wants, that it wants to be treated like children and controlled by a father-figure.
        Last edited by bell-the-cat; 03-24-2013, 02:10 PM.
        Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Seems that I have stumbled on the truth
          What you have stumbled on is your own inner desire passed down from generations, and you are just showing your true inner feelings now...LOL

But I will take you up on the challenge bell and make an arse out of you yet again!..ROTF

You see more hugging even a sudo kiss, but unlike your family tree this is nothing sexual....LOL

When are you going to learn bell? Keep it up ole boy...I mean you know what I mean, saying anything like that "keep it up" for a guy like you...you might get the wrong idea...ROTFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Lernakan View Post
            Haykakan jan tenumes? Es nkati unei vor asumei shat himar mard a es "pisik@". Xelaci mard@ espes himar baner durs chi ta. Yev baci vor himar a nayev vaxkot mard a vortev irakanum espes baner cher asi baic internetum iren apahov a @zgum.

Normal mard@ ditelov ays nkarner@ espes pchacac mtker chi unena. Isk es arevmtyan evropacinere arten mard chen, aranc Astvac, aranc mardkutyun, aranc hogi...uxaki pchacac (perverse), "consumer" zombiener. Menak "perverse" mard@ espes mtker kunena. Yev shat hnaravor a vor inq@ lurj chi uxaki sirum a ga stex mez nexacni, dranic hajuiq stana yev gna...baci vor himar a nayev hoqekan hivand a
            I have no idea what you said but considering what you were responding to , I imagine it was quite funny .
            Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
              Interesting twist of events.

We have to remember that the courts ( including the supreme court ) “are” independent. (According to the Armenian Constitution)

This argument falls into the trap that our courts are not independent.

Source of many complaints that our courts are open to manipulation by oligarchs and generally money and influence etc.
              Serj used the supreme court to remind the Turks that there is a clause in the Armenian constitution that specifically states in short that the current borders with Turkey is NOT recognized...no President is above that including himself. Politically it was an Ace that he pulled at the right time

Why did he tour the diaspora and tried to sell the idea.
              All could have been done without leaving Yerevan.
              It was very good that he did that.....for the first time a President of Armenia showed that Armenia is for all Armenians. Another good political move. Think about it man.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Yeugh, turns my stomach. What's up with that guy - the way he goes around fondling and feeling-up people. He is doing it all the time, in photo after photo after photo. Do we ever see the head-of-state of other nations doing a coochie-coochie-coo with the chins of members of their armed forces?

That is because someone like you will never understand the way we are and you have no right to insults to our President and it just shows that you have no class.
                Time for your nap cat.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                  Again you are sugar coating Serj's positon vis a vi the oligarchs.
                  Its a non statement from your position.

We seem to be talking past one another .
                  I am not sugar coating anything . Neither consciously or sub consciously .
                  I am expressing my concern about Raffi bluntly .
                  You keep going back to oligarch problem .
                  No contact established .
                  Artashes

Comment

Insulting others in a language they do not understand is still against the rules. Do not ask that we enforce one rule while you blatantly ignore another.

If you're insulted by someone asking what's with a particular physical gesture, then you're the sensitive one. It's hardly an insult to a nation. How you can even say that with a straight face is beyond me... Personally, in that soldier's place, I would have found that gesture insulting and would have felt condescended upon. So, I don't find asking a question about something one finds unusual or inappropriate to be an insult.

Finally, we regularly *actually* insult the leaders of various nations. To engage in that yourselves or tolerate it from others, but then to act all indignant the moment someone mentions Serj is hypocritical and rather ridiculous.

And it's amazing to claim to be able to recognize bias in others, but then not see it in your own behavior when you call every single even remotely impudent comment by only one member an insult that must be immediately removed, but then regularly engage in far worse transgressions yourself. Had anyone else asked "what's with all the face touching?," I doubt I would be receiving PMs demanding the "offtopic" post be removed.
                    The worst of the rule-breaking here is by Vahram and Lernakan who are truly making personal insults. I also seriously question the moral character of those who "joke" in that way about sexual abuse.

There's a concept in the law called "unclean hands" that captures the "feel" of this.
                    [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                    -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Yeugh, turns my stomach. What's up with that guy - the way he goes around fondling and feeling-up people. He is doing it all the time, in photo after photo after photo. Do we ever see the head-of-state of other nations doing a coochie-coochie-coo with the chins of members of their armed forces?

Serj is the commander n chief of the armed forces .
                      Serj is an older man .
                      On Serj's orders that young man ( kid ) will march into the jaws of death .
                      Many of those young men are kids .
                      Your portraying a fatherly gesture as groping & coochie - coo is your style of agitating .
                      That's the kind of crap I'd expect from a sleeve tabloid . Am not surprised it came from you .
                      It turns your stomach . Who gives a fk .
                      Your shallow commentary is more suited to a soap opera or sensational tabloid .
                      Pathetic commentary of no merit .
                      Not surprised it came from you .
                      Artashes

Comment

Working...
                      X