Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are Armenians white????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenians (ARE NOT WHITE) !!!

F*ck white people, we Armenian are a mixture of purple, green and some grey people from Mars and the Moon. The most important thing is, we are Armenian and don't want to relate to any of your anti-Christ xxxx countries you have.

LONG LIVE ARMENIANS!

Comment

I agree,

Armenians only carry 22% of R1b(Western European)

Armenians from my experience look Iraqi-Kurd/Assyrian/xxx/Iranian.

Georgians have a 5,000,000 population world-wide while Armenians are 11-12M....

that would mean Georgians in reality sense should look more white then Armenians since they would easily be more adopted to carry more white blood rather then inter-mix...

I know many stories of Armenian girls with Black men or Mexican men.

Comment

Ok, so a person named DennisTheMen obviously knows more about genetics and race that sees it fit to completely deny the overall consensus within the scientific and anthropological communities that have classified Armenias as Caucasoid, or otherwise known as white.

Now, if you have, indeed, done your research and as a result have proof of the statements which you have made in your post, then please, do give all the sources.
        And, of course, to make sure no-one negates you, you attempt to label all those who know that Armenians are white as "white-power Armenians", but sadly, that doesn't really work, as that marking has shock value for those with anglo-saxon heritage, but none for Armenians.

DennisTheMen, I suggest you quit posting bs, unless of-course you can prove that your points are not bs.

Tigranakert, I'm not sure why you are so proud of stating "F*ck white people", I hope you're not influenced by the neo-liberal idea that "white men" have caused all "trouble" in the world, and as such you "attempt" to "distance" yourself from "white people" by saying f*ck white people. Tell me, how would it sound if you replaced white with black? Is it still something to be proud of?

Comment

• Re: Are Armenians white????

I have decided to re-open this thread for the time being and moved posts made in a new similar thread here. It has been a long time since its closure and i'm hoping that all parties will behave and stick to the topic.
          Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Hey Levon; I see that you live in Kentucky, a community with a little no-less of Armenians in the state.

Armenians are not WHITE.

I know because I have been to many big Armenian communities most Armenians racially look no different then a Azeri/Turk/xxx/Iranian and vice versa.

Our Europid genetics was wiped out when Armenian women were raped...

don't be in denial... there is nothing wrong with being non-white...

Armenians are not white and that's reality.

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
              Ok, so a person named DennisTheMen obviously knows more about genetics and race that sees it fit to completely deny the overall consensus within the scientific and anthropological communities that have classified Armenias as Caucasoid, or otherwise known as white.

Now, if you have, indeed, done your research and as a result have proof of the statements which you have made in your post, then please, do give all the sources.
              And, of course, to make sure no-one negates you, you attempt to label all those who know that Armenians are white as "white-power Armenians", but sadly, that doesn't really work, as that marking has shock value for those with anglo-saxon heritage, but none for Armenians.

DennisTheMen, I suggest you quit posting bs, unless of-course you can prove that your points are not bs.

Tigranakert, I'm not sure why you are so proud of stating "F*ck white people", I hope you're not influenced by the neo-liberal idea that "white men" have caused all "trouble" in the world, and as such you "attempt" to "distance" yourself from "white people" by saying f*ck white people. Tell me, how would it sound if you replaced white with black? Is it still something to be proud of?
              If you could think for just one second you could understand that it was cynical, personally, I don't care about this stupid discussion, the only thing I care about is that we are Armenians, and in my opinion, we can't be compared to any other race/nation/colour/flavour in the world. It's not worth discussing with people like DennisTheMen and to prove something, we Armenians know what we are, where we came from, we don't have to show that we are the ''same'' as them, because we don't want to, we are Armenians and let them be jeaulous they are not.
              Last edited by Tigranakert; 09-08-2010, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DennisTheMen View Post
                Hey Levon; I see that you live in Kentucky, a community with a little no-less of Armenians in the state.

Armenians are not WHITE.

I know because I have been to many big Armenian communities most Armenians racially look no different then a Azeri/Turk/xxx/Iranian and vice versa.

Our Europid genetics was wiped out when Armenian women were raped...

don't be in denial... there is nothing wrong with being non-white...

Armenians are not white and that's reality.
                Look mr. DennisTheMen (who is really an agent of anti-Armenian propaganda), as I stated, either prove your points, or quit posting bs. Right now, you are 100% bs and no facts. I have doubts that you are even Armenian. You're probably not Armenian. Prove to me that you are Armenian. Give me your full name and translate what I wrote in the other thread from Armenian to English. Then, if you establish that you are indeed Armenian, we'll discuss why your current behavior is only hurting Armenia, and if that's your intention then maybe you should change affiliations and become a Turk.

Tigranakert, I'm glad you don't believe what you stated, but given that the Netherlands is a neo-liberal Haven, it's completely plausible that you could have meant it. Secondly, it's one thing to have pride for one's nation, and it's entirely different to be arrogant about it.

Comment

Yes,

look at most y-DNA sites regarding Armenians Tigran;.....

most of it has error on the genetic tests on Armenians because we don't carry a homogeneous blood-line...

our genetics were wiped out.... Turks stood a lot of Europid genes which is why Turks beauty in there population today.

Comment

Again, you state bs, without stating your sources, and you have still to prove that you are indeed Armenian, so until you do, please do not refer to Armenians as us, since you are not an Armenian.

Comment

Hey Levon if you are gonna brag about me and rather I'm here for propaganda then you are the one being Foolish...

I know many Armenians who don't consider themselves white but rather they feel more closely related with Asian/?Middle-eastern populations..

I'm Armenian... but if you think what I said (which is true Btw) many Armenians are not white) makes me less of a Armenian then take a hike....

Comment

Working...
                      X