Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Originally posted by ara87 View Post
    And an armo girl is engaged to a black guy, who is learning armenian, and got baptized in our church and teaches with her at sunday school.
    That's what happens when you give women to much freedom. They go and make stupid choices, become prostitutes, marry blacks, etc. They will spit on their culture and degrade it. One has tightly regulate women so they don't get out of hand and make stupid choices like this girl did that you talk about. She probably comes from a weak family where she was not raised correctly. If that community had any sense they would shun those couple right away.

In this respect, Muslims are correct in being protective of their women and being rather strict who they can and cannot marry. I wish we had some of those elements as well in order to lessen the amount of idiot girls doing things like this.
    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
    ---
    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

• Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

@Mos
      This women are human beings with human rights and they have the right to chose their partner. One can try to educate our women and show them that we are a kind of threatened "species" but one cannot act like a fascist and spread so much hate against innocent ODARS who respect and love our culture. Dear compatriot you are mistaken in the case of the moslems because islam is not a race or an ethnicity and if one converts to islam one can marry a muslima. You seem to be a person who loves the modern western way of life but unfortunately in certain cases you seem to have a fascist way of thinking. I would think that your statements are the result of inferiority complexes If I would not know how smart you are. You are a person of sane judgement so please stop spreading such NAZI ideology. Do you want to stir up more hatred against us and help our enemies who lose no opportunity to make us look like hate-filled irrational fascists ?
      Yes we are a small nation and we have to protect our ancient culture and our heritage. Therefore we should draw more attention what our "elected" leaders and their bull-necked bossomfriends are doing. It would be much more effective and maybe stop the depopulation of our fatherland.Interracial families are not our problem,these few families won't wipe out our nation or change our ethnicity but our own "awasknere" will, if they continue their policy.
      hargankov

Comment

Originally posted by HermanGerman View Post
        @Mos
        This women are human beings with human rights and they have the right to chose their partner. One can try to educate our women and show them that we are a kind of threatened "species" but one cannot act like a fascist and spread so much hate against innocent ODARS who respect and love our culture. Dear compatriot you are mistaken in the case of the moslems because islam is not a race or an ethnicity and if one converts to islam one can marry a muslima. You seem to be a person who loves the modern western way of life but unfortunately in certain cases you seem to have a fascist way of thinking. I would think that your statements are the result of inferiority complexes If I would not know how smart you are. You are a person of sane judgement so please stop spreading such NAZI ideology. Do you want to stir up more hatred against us and help our enemies who lose no opportunity to make us look like hate-filled irrational fascists ?
        Yes we are a small nation and we have to protect our ancient culture and our heritage. Therefore we should draw more attention what our "elected" leaders and their bull-necked bossomfriends are doing. It would be much more effective and maybe stop the depopulation of our fatherland.Interracial families are not our problem,these few families won't wipe out our nation or change our ethnicity but our own "awasknere" will, if they continue their policy.
        hargankov
        The Armenian people are even more fragile because of the large diaspora and thus exposure to odars. I am not expecting for all Armenians to marry Armenians, but for at least Armenian women to not ridicule themselves and begin marrying blacks and such people. The minimum bar should be white, Christians, preferably from a place like Georgia or Russia.

In order to prevent this, women need to be insulated, protected, and limited from being able to make decisions freely. It's the only way, or else under the spell of Western culture, Armenian women will accelerate the destruction of Armenian race with making such horrible choices. In societies such as in Iran, and so on, this insulation exists, and women are more restricted in this choice. We should also try to breed like other Muslim nations whose growth rate is generally higher than Christian nations.

In order to prevent disasters like destruction of Armenian race, such methods need to be taken, yes they are strict, but necessary. Unfortunately, most women are seemingly after "kaifer" rather than caring about the Armenian nation - and such will rather have those kaifer and destroy Armenian nation. A disgusting mentality.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Mos, I said in the post that the guy and the girl are both active members of the commmunity. So no, they have not been shunned or kicked out.

As for the guy in the video, from that and his bio on that site it appears to be that he spends most of his time with armenians doing armenian things, that he even speaks both dialects of Armenian. That's more than I can say for most full blooded Armenians in the diaspora. I'm not saying that every Armenian should go marry an odar, but if it does happen it wont be the end of the world.

Also why do you and almost every other armo who's against marrying odars seem to blame it on the women and say it's the women's fault, and that we need to protect "our" women?

B/c it seems to me that for every 1 armenian girl who marries an odar there's at least 10 armenian guys who does also. I know of many more Armenian men who have married outside the race than I know of women who have

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
            In order to prevent this, women need to be insulated, protected, and limited from being able to make decisions freely. It's the only way, or else under the spell of Western culture, Armenian women will accelerate the destruction of Armenian race with making such horrible choices. In societies such as in Iran, and so on, this insulation exists, and women are more restricted in this choice. We should also try to breed like other Muslim nations whose growth rate is generally higher than Christian nations.
            I agree and lots of Christians need to get their act together and put their houses in order.

Comment

Originally posted by ara87 View Post
              Mos, I said in the post that the guy and the girl are both active members of the commmunity. So no, they have not been shunned or kicked out.

As for the guy in the video, from that and his bio on that site it appears to be that he spends most of his time with armenians doing armenian things, that he even speaks both dialects of Armenian. That's more than I can say for most full blooded Armenians in the diaspora. I'm not saying that every Armenian should go marry an odar, but if it does happen it wont be the end of the world.

Also why do you and almost every other armo who's against marrying odars seem to blame it on the women and say it's the women's fault, and that we need to protect "our" women?

B/c it seems to me that for every 1 armenian girl who marries an odar there's at least 10 armenian guys who does also. I know of many more Armenian men who have married outside the race than I know of women who have
              It's because we have a patriarchial society, but of course such marriage should be encouraged for both men and women. However, women have a bigger ability of defaming a nation (e.g. Girls of this country are wh*res)....

When I say women need to be protected, they need to be protected within the family. They should act on the wishes of her family which raised her, rather than 'rebel' and in short spit on the family which raised her. This polluted form of individualism is fed by the new age Western culture.

At all costs, our family centred culture and mindset needs to be protected, which is under attack by these Western values....
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---

Comment

It's because we have a patriarchial society, but of course such marriage should be encouraged for both men and women. However, women have a bigger ability of defaming a nation (e.g. Girls of this country are wh*res)....

When I say women need to be protected, they need to be protected within the family. They should act on the wishes of her family which raised her, rather than 'rebel' and in short spit on the family which raised her. This polluted form of individualism is fed by the new age Western culture.

At all costs, our family centred culture and mindset needs to be protected, which is under attack by these Western values....
                I know this doesn't fit with the context of this discussion, but as far as "western culture" (I can only comment on what I've observed in the US really)...

I think it's a misunderstanding of what sexual freedom is perhaps... They've confused it with freedom to be promiscuous? Of course, we might disagree on what "promiscuous" means.

There's also a lot of other things going on. For instance, there was a big movement toward boosting children's self-esteem and it was a bit misguided. It led to grading on effort, giving everyone trophies, assuring everyone that they're winners, flooding with praise, and not criticizing. The emphasis was on happiness and high self-esteem to the neglect of considerations such as being a good person and a productive member of society.
                I think this has breed a culture of severe narcissism and we're now observing the effects of this movement.

Now that I've commented, I'm thinking this may be better as a separate thread. Eh, if there's interest in discussing it, we'll split it off into a new thread.
                [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

...women need to be insulated, protected, and limited from being able to make decisions freely. It's the only way, or else under the spell of Western culture, Armenian women will accelerate the destruction of Armenian race with making such horrible choices. In societies such as in Iran, and so on, this insulation exists, and women are more restricted in this choice. We should also try to breed like other Muslim nations whose growth rate is generally higher than Christian nations.

In order to prevent disasters like destruction of Armenian race, such methods need to be taken, yes they are strict, but necessary. Unfortunately, most women are seemingly after "kaifer" rather than caring about the Armenian nation - and such will rather have those kaifer and destroy Armenian nation. A disgusting mentality.
                  However, women have a bigger ability of defaming a nation (e.g. Girls of this country are wh*res)....

Go live in a hole in the ground in Afghanistan.

There are all sorts on this forum, ranging from the most-of-the-time intelligent to the most-of-the-time stupid, but you are beyond such categorisations. I don't know what to make of you? It is hard to believe you can exist in real life.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

The Armenian people are even more fragile because of the large diaspora and thus exposure to odars. I am not expecting for all Armenians to marry Armenians, but for at least Armenian women to not ridicule themselves and begin marrying blacks and such people. The minimum bar should be white, Christians, preferably from a place like Georgia or Russia.

Ack, I had only read the most recent post in the thread when I commented...

Mos, you think women are more susceptible to the influence of western culture? Why is that?

You know what alienates women from their OWN PEOPLE? When half of them think the other half, by virtue of their genitalia, are incompetent and should have their rights curtailed. Nice! I'd rather have a black, yellow, green, purple, spotted, or striped man who respects me and treats me well or no man at all than an Armenian man who thinks I'm stupid and shouldn't be permitted to make decisions. But of course, men would never consider the possibility that it's their own bigotry and chauvinism that might deter women.

Is it really unfathomable that women would be drawn to cultures that don't undervalue them, devalue them, and treat them like they're inferior?

If a man I was dating ever uttered an opinion similar to the above, I would RUN the other way and never look back.
                    [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                    -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
                      Ack, I had only read the most recent post in the thread when I commented...

Mos, you think women are more susceptible to the influence of western culture? Why is that?

You know what alienates women from their OWN PEOPLE? When half of them think the other half, by virtue of their genitalia, are incompetent and should have their rights curtailed. Nice! I'd rather have a black, yellow, green, purple, spotted, or striped man who respects me and treats me well or no man at all than an Armenian man who thinks I'm stupid and shouldn't be permitted to make decisions. But of course, men would never consider the possibility that it's their own bigotry and chauvinism that might deter women.

Is it really unfathomable that women would be drawn to cultures that don't undervalue them, devalue them, and treat them like they're inferior?

If a man I was dating ever uttered an opinion similar to the above, I would RUN the other way and never look back.
                      When did I say women should not be respected? I'm am talking about a simple demand, and that is the preservation of the strong family centred culture of Armenians. In the modern Western culture, there's a great emphasis on this independent, and rebellious mindset, in all values that go opposite of the family oriented culture of ours. One of the examples of this, is women not listening to their family, doing things that are against the interests of her family, and so on. Parents often times know much better than a young, inexperienced girl who things she is making the "right choices" when in fact it can very well be an illusion. I would say the current Western mindset towards woman devalues them more than their role in Armenian culture of family.

There are values of the Western culture that can and have negatively impacted men as well, though in different ways and in my view less serious ways.

All I'm asking for is the preservation of Armenian culture and values, through which the motherly element of women is crucial. I don't want Armenians to get lost forever in this globalist, corporate culture that is spreading around the world. Our culture and values are much richer and absolutely worth sustaining.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---

Comment

Working...
                      X