Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranians in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranians in Armenia

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    Discrimination itself means making distinctions between things that are different. This is why people are so confused because people from different cultures ARE different, but, pschologically we are being forced to see them the same. The only way this can happen is if everybody IS the same which is goal of globalization (the elite taking over the world). Racism actually prevents this from happening by making sure power is distributed among many groups of people instead of just one.
    I agree, but i wouldnt call it "racism", I would call it : "calling the things by their name and being honest with ourself AND WITH OTHERS".

"Racism" is a term invented by populist politicans trying to get to power using colored votes.

Comment

Originally posted by ashot24 View Post

I'm not following the idea here...
      try harder....

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
        try harder....
        Nope, I'm definitely not following , explain it to me please

Comment

Nope, I'm definitely not following , explain it to me please
          What you described is not "racism" it is Armenofobia. If it is towards Armenians.

Comment

With all respect, but I disagree. Racism means taking the "we are different" thing to an extreme, racism means believing you're race or ethnicity is superior than others, believing you're race is "pure" and shouldn't be mixed with the "not-pure" races from others, racism is apartheid, racism is discrimination towards others beliefs, racism is hate...this has nothing to do with globalization or its intention to create a homogeneous mass people, it is different from the conception of "we are one", you're mixing the terms
            You can choose to disagree but there are tons of racist people in the world and they are the ones in power.
            "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

I agree, but i wouldnt call it "racism", I would call it : "calling the things by their name and being honest with ourself AND WITH OTHERS".

"Racism" is a term invented by populist politicans trying to get to power using colored votes.
              Creating the "colourless" slave.
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

What you described is not "racism" it is Armenofobia. If it is towards Armenians.
                How did you came to that conclusion? Are you sure it has nothing to do with you believing I am a Turk?

Comment

You can choose to disagree but there are tons of racist people in the world and they are the ones in power.
                  Yes they are truly racist, because they are even dishonest with themselves. They say eveyone is equal and even themself cant belive in that. They never will admit that they are different. They would look in mirror and never admit the color of their skin; as it is not there. Calling black as "black" become a crime. Well soon we will not have right to call green as "green" and we will say that Earth is flat.
                  Last edited by Mukuch; 03-23-2010, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I disagreed with your definition of racism.

But yes what you say it's true, sad but true.

Comment

How did you came to that conclusion? Are you sure it has nothing to do with you believing I am a Turk?
                      No, i dont care who you are I am not a "racist"
                      I will try to explain second time for slow people:

What you describe is Armenofobia if it is directed towards Armenians. It would be Antisemitizm if it would be directed to the Hryas. But there is no such thing as "racism"

Comment

Working...
                      X