Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranians in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranians in Armenia

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
    Man, what an IDIOT you are ....

NO WORDS ......
    Oh and what should we embrace these Iranians and tell them they can come take over Yerevan and like Turks are doing in Germany? They come to Armenia in order to escape their backwards country and in order to do all the things they can't do in Iran in Armenia. No our country is not a place to be used like that.
    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
    ---
    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
      Oh and what should we embrace these Iranians and tell them they can come take over Yerevan and like Turks are doing in Germany? They come to Armenia in order to escape their backwards country and in order to do all the things they can't do in Iran in Armenia. No our country is not a place to be used like that.

You do not understand tourism. Armenia is trying to become a tourist attraction and we badly need this to generate economic growth. Becoming a tourist attraction means a lot of good things will be done to the city and the country like investing into making the place cleaner more hospitable, which means more businesses will open up and prosper and the country will grow. When you and your friends mess with Iranian tourists your messing with Armenias future. No one gave you the right to decide what the country can or cant be used for.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

What kind of bad things they do,if they did so then the police will deal with them,i think u are being just hypocrite and racist,if u were a nationalist-patriot u will knew more about the politics,u should define what is right to do and what is not acceptable.

Comment

I do not think Mos is serious with this issue, I think he has another reason why he is so anti-Iranian (one of our allies). I do not trust him. People like him must be put in jail, they are a bigger danger than Iranians!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
            I do not think Mos is serious with this issue, I think he has another reason why he is so anti-Iranian (one of our allies). I do not trust him. People like him must be put in jail, they are a bigger danger than Iranians!
            Mos = JohnCanadian?
            "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
              Mos = JohnCanadian?
              Yah he is or very stupid or a provocatore....

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
                I thought so as well, the issue of him hating Iranians must be something personal.

--------------------------------
                Holiday from home, but not from Islam

Residents of Armenia’s capital – especially in the city center- share streets these days with some 20,000 Iranians, here to enjoy their New Year holiday. Women of the Muslim faith maintain their religious dressing customs, including some in yashmaks, but still enjoy the singular multicultural pleasure -- shopping!

---
                Haha Women are women, no matter what religion they are

EDIT: Oh they are already leaving. It's so cool to see tourism buses on Yerevan, I hope our tourism industry grows and grows. We have much to offer. Իրանցիներն արդեն վերադառնում են
                Last edited by ashot24; 03-25-2010, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Haykakan

Tourism is of limited econmic value and Armenia needs press the Russians to upgrade and extend Armenia's Railway network/logistics. Iran is a large export market and if Armenia can import more freight it could act as a regional distribution hub.

Comment

You've probably haven't seen the real intentions that Iranian men have when coming to Yerevan. Don't be so blind. Many European tourists come and they are much more pleasant and don't do those kind of things. They've come to see the country and the nature not to take advantage of the things available.

Tourism is in the spirit of purely tourism is fine, but many Iranians come and live or study or do bad things as "tourism". No one wants to see their numbers grow in Armenia and have to look at their schizophrenically dressed women.They breed very much and have several wives with many kids from each so they won't have no problem multiplying.

Also, most of the Iranians who come come from Northern Iran thus most are really Azeri or very close to Azeri rather than the central/southern Persians.

Armenia is a state for Armenians, I don't want to have to share this beautiful country with backward Muslims just like in Germany where Turks are reaching 3 million. There is already a big demographic problem with Armenians leaving the country, such Iranians will accelerate the problem.

Already, many Armenians are annoyed with these Iranians and often there is fights with these Iranians. The only way is to scare them off.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Tourism is in the spirit of purely tourism is fine, but many Iranians come and live or study or do bad things as "tourism".
                      Living and studying certanly is a very "bad thing"

Comment

Working...
                      X