Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

How does everyone feel about Israel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How does everyone feel about Israel?

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
    Wrong. I asked a specific person, specific questions in relation to comments HE made. See if you can spot the questions I asked Karo (Is your name "Karo"?):

My Questions to Karo:

1. Have you thanked Iran, or were your parents one of those Armenians that got up and fled without helping Iranians when Iraq tried to invade Iran?

2. Or did you grow up in one of those homes where your parents forgot to tell you that the reason many Armenians are alive today is because of Iran?"

P.S. I have an entire thread devoted to Armenian contributions to Iran and relations with Iranians. I haven't downplayed anything - I am well-aware of the history though others aren't, and where I believe they have an obligation to educate themselves about facts. And some members seem adverse to that information, which is quite shocking to me.
    I'm an Armenian from Armenia my family has 0.0 to thank Iran for, the modern state of Armenia and my family are here because of Russia not Iran so No I haven't thanked Iran and i never will they haven't thanked anything to me. Should I thank France, Switzerland etc for the Armenians that they have saved. My family has never fled Iran they haven't even been there my family has lived for the past 100 year in lenakan and before that around and in Kars. Now answer my questions.

@lucin to me it doesn't matter if Iran recognizes but when an Iranian criticizes an other country of not recognizing the genocide I have to point out he's been a hypocrite and should look at his country first.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
      Mos, are you one of those people that really needs to see something with their eyes and told 1000 times something before you may believe it? Put the pieces together. While I am not saying there is a jooish/zionist conspiracy, they do dominate in the field of media and film, and this has been used to further pro-zionist causes. When you also know that zionism, for whatever reasons, is also aligned against Armenia's interests, then you can deduce certain things. No zionist or joo is going to give you a call and explain their plans. I think you, like most people, have grown up hearing all the sap stories from the jooish genocide and the propaganda about israel found on american news channels that it is so hard for you to accept that overall, the joos that matter, are zionists, and zionists have goals which have often run counter to those of the Armenians and Armenia. Can you accept this much or will you make excuses again?
      What's funny here, is that you make it sound like the J3ws are the only ethnic group that are out after their interests. They are the only ones that will pursue goals that may or may not run against our interests. The reason the J3ws have such power is because of their large diaspora, similar to why we also are relatively powerful in the world given our small population. I never denied there are many J3ws involved in media, especially in US/Canadian, but saying that J3ws are on a path to control the world is absurd. Sure they are going to strive to be powerful like any other group will, but given their large diaspora as I have said it's going to be more easy for them. The goal of the Zionists in the end of the day is for the betterment and strengthening of Israel. They will do whatever they can do to achieve it, if it means being anti-Armenian, sure, if it means spitting on the Turks, sure. Same with us. I don't care what ethnic group we support or spit on, important thing is, we do whatever it takes to strengthen our country and people. My only attachment is to Armenia and the Armenian people.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
        I'm an Armenian from Armenia my family has 0.0 to thank Iran for.
        I will start a web blog and let the Iranian people and the Iranian government know. Thanks for your feedback.

Just make sure you leave your name with the moderators so they can thank you for the results and your patriotism to Armenia.
        Last edited by Persopolis; 04-04-2011, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
          . I am an Iranian myself.
          So you are not Armenian. Comes to show where your allegiance lies.

@Persepolis

What is that the millionth time you have quoted that line "Go pray to..."???
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
            So you are not Armenian. Comes to show where your allegiance lies.

@Persepolis

What is that the millionth time you have quoted that line "Go pray to..."???
            1. What Lucin wrote is not so strange: From the time long before the birth of Jesus up until 150 years ago we were all 'card-carrying' members of the Persian Empire (Armenia's lands were 3 times the size they are now and Persian armies lost many brave men defending the territorial integrity of Armenia from numerous Ottoman and Mongol invasions. During that time Armenians were noblemen (and women) within these vast lands. Every time the Turkic tribes tried to wipe out Armenians they tasted a Persian sword.)

2. Yes I quoted you: that's what that little QUOTE BUTTON is for. It permits people to reproduce the exact words used. Why do you have a problem with me quoting you and pointing out that you spend mosts of your posts defending or trying to minimize Israel's injustices towards Armenians?

For me, Lucian being Iranian and Armenian is perfectly normal - it matches history: Armenians should be proud of their history. See that little designation on the top of the map that says "Kingdom of the Huns" - that's who runs the "Republic of Azerbaijan" now - it used to be called Arran (Albania in English). Huns = Khazars = Attaturk = Aliyev = Israel (maybe not a perfect match, but the commonality and motives of these populations is astonishing to me).

Take a wild guess who Stalin permitted to take control of Bad-Kubideh (BaKu) after Russia seized the North of Iran:
            Ask Lucin to tell you what "Shahr-e Bad-Kubideh" means.

Last edited by Persopolis; 04-04-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
              Huns = Khazars = Attaturk = Aliyev = Israel
              Sounds about right. Khazars were Turkic and after the fall of their (J3wish) empire, they would have mixed with surrounding people since the Khazar empire was never to be seen again.
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Except Lucin didn't say she was Iranian-Armenian. She said she was just Iranian. That's the problem.
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---

Comment

Except Lucin didn't say she was Iranian-Armenian. She said she was just Iranian. That's the problem.
                  We know she's Armenian.... either that or she's an Iranian with a pretty damn good command of the Armenian language (both verbal and written)
                  "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                    We know she's Armenian.... either that or she's an Iranian with a pretty damn good command of the Armenian language (both verbal and written)
                    It honestly trouble me when people say Armenian-xxxxxxx or xxxxxx-Armenian. I understand Armenians have lived in different places, but in the end of the day we are all Armenians, and we should always refer to ourselves as Armenians only. No other word.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---

Comment

It honestly trouble me when people say Armenian-xxxxxxx or xxxxxx-Armenian. I understand Armenians have lived in different places, but in the end of the day we are all Armenians, and we should always refer to ourselves as Armenians only. No other word.
                      I'm not going to argue that point.

Comment

Working...
                      X