Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ataturks statue in Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gavur View Post
    Of coursethe state hacked it!
    But it's O.K cat's out of the bag,we'll see Armenian Genocide apology site's by the dozens,they would have to make internet gunah to stop it!

Yap, they did it.... I was expecting this. Actually they have tolerated it until the number of signers become significant enough to use it in their "blow dust in eyes of international community" campaign, and than just hacked (more exactly spoofed) it...
    Do you really think there will be similar attempts (sites) in close future?
    I have been there... I have seen ruins of St. Karapet!

Comment

• In Turkey they can control it easyer,but in rest of the world they're out of luck.
      "All truth passes through three stages:
      First, it is ridiculed;
      Second, it is violently opposed; and
      Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

• well, ım depressed. ım shocked to realise to see what kind of a country ı live in. ı am not like mr arda. ı am not an anarchist or a revolutionist.ı am a quite silent and harmonius person. ı only signed something which ı believed a simple , humatarian subject. but now ı cant imagine how they threaten us.they are keeping the records of people who signed it. we will all be punished ım sure. our telephones are listened by the government.

there was a movie about ataturk,named mustafa, by can dündar. he is also given to court for insulting ataturk. it is a very normal movie. what can ı say. this is the first time ,ı clearly realise that turkey is not a democratic country at all. ı understand europeans.it is like saddam's regime.

at this point, ı have to think myself, not armenians any more.ı reaaly dont care about armenians at all anymore. this is not a joke. ı didnt know this.what shall ı do here. how can ı live here. this is what ı think now. ım scared.

ı dont like to be seen as if ım cooparating with the enemy.

to be a turk and muslim must be something like that.ı must have no feelings.
        Lal, I hate not being able to help you now and I further hate having to say this: taking a step isn't as easy as it seems . This is what its like. But don't worry, I agree and I said already that if anything happens to 15,000 people the country won't show tolerance. Not even a mental person will stand and watch. I understand what you are going through Lal and whatever you write already shows that you have feelings otherwise we wouldn't be talking to you. You can feel at home here and I hope our words will help you feel better. Don't worry though again, you haven't done anything wrong. Whatever must happen will happen so there is no reason to rush into crazy thoughts. Don't be afraid. The more you get tensed the more chances you have of falling into problems.

You know why dogs attack people? Because when people get scared their body let's off a certain liquid like sweat that the dogs sense and smell, attacking after that. The dogs think "if you aren't doing anything wrong, why should you be afraid?" This is a fact. Now, don't be afraid of those "dogs" or should I say B*****s (with a capital B) in Turkey and don't make the situation worse for you. It's not like out of those 15,000 people, you are the special someone the government wants to catch or follow. It's not that easy.

Anyways, stay focused, do what you want a bit cautiously of course and don't be afraid or else me and the guys'll pull out our 9's and roll into Turkey Rambo style . Good luck Lal, we're all with you here. And remember, no matter what you are or where you are from, you are a person first and foremost. No one can make you feel bad unless you let them.
        THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

In Turkey they can control it easyer,but in rest of the world they're out of luck.
          Well it is obvious why: they control telecom and ISPs (Internet providers) just inside turkey.
          What they do is actually even not hacking it is just very rood form of censorship.
          I have been there... I have seen ruins of St. Karapet!

Comment

Of coursethe state hacked it!
            But it's O.K cat's out of the bag,we'll see Armenian Genocide apology site's by the dozens,they would have to make internet gunah to stop it!
            Yes, site is being tried to hack and most of the time they can succeed.

Some techincal explanations:

Site is being attacked from a computer-net (Botnet) which all contains viruses. This is actually DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)) hack attack. Based on my experience, i can say that there are only 15 computer network in Turkey which can do that kind of wide attack. And we found the attacker's IP. Guess who? Inferior Ministry...

Comment

• Originally posted by ardakilic View Post
              Yes, site is being tried to hack and most of the time they can succeed.

Some techincal explanations:

Site is being attacked from a computer-net (Botnet) which all contains viruses. This is actually DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)) hack attack. Based on my experience, i can say that there are only 15 computer network in Turkey which can do that kind of wide attack. And we found the attacker's IP. Guess who? Inferior Ministry...
              Unbelievable. We need to get the word out on this action by the Turkish Interior Ministry. If they were so concerned about the campaign, it would have been best for them to ingnore it. Now they are only highlighting it further.
              General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

• The site seems normal now. 16,705 names.
                General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Edoman View Post
                  Didn't the Ottomans also kill Jews? I thought so.
                  No. Actually after the Inquisition, for hundreds of years Ottoman Empire were like today's Israel to Jews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miyoka_Zinima View Post
                    No. Actually after the Inquisition, for hundreds of years Ottoman Empire were like today's Israel to Jews.
                    It is so ironic that only hostile relations between Jews and Turks started with the so-called secular Turkey Republic. The events chronology:

1. 1934 Kırklareli Pogrom
                    2. 1941 Struma Calamity
                    3. 1944 2. Kur'a Nafia Askerleri
                    4. 1945 Varlik Vergisi

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                      Unbelievable. We need to get the word out on this action by the Turkish Interior Ministry. If they were so concerned about the campaign, it would have been best for them to ingnore it. Now they are only highlighting it further.
                      I can say it was Nigerian Defence Ministry....

but that does not make it the fact.

Also, you dont need a huge botnet for ddos attacks. It even happens to simple irc servers.

Another point is, firstly ardakilic says that "he thinks there are only 15 capable networks in turkey" to do that.

Secondly he says "we found the ip..."

YOU CAN NOT FIND AN IP ADRESS IN BOTNET ATTACKS.

Conclusion is: FAIL.

Comment

Working...
                      X