Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hidden "Armenians" in Turkey....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hidden "Armenians" in Turkey....

Siamanto, can you even read Armenian? If so, then you are really bad at it. I mean, I made a few mistakes but still, I think I made my point very clear. Don't judge without reading the rest.I'm not in political'drugs' you're just blind.
    Last edited by sev_zeytun; 05-06-2007, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sev_zeytun View Post
      Siamanto, can you even read Armenian? If so, then you are really bad at it. I mean, I made a few mistakes but still, I think I made my point very clear. Don't judge without reading the rest.
      Yes, I can read Armenian.
      I assure you that I did not "judge without reading the rest" and, if I missed anything, can you explain yourself and let me know what I have missed? Thanks..

I'm not in political'drugs' you're just blind.
      I don't know what "being in political'drugs' " means; but, I simply implied that you seem to be under the influence - i.e. indoctrinated by - the "political drugs" - to use your terms - systematically and massively administered in certain countries - like the US. I explained my reasons, I gave examples and I will have to continue to believe so....untill to show me otherwise.
      Last edited by Siamanto; 05-06-2007, 11:22 AM.
      What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto View Post
        Yes, I can read Armenian.
        I assure you that I did not "judge without reading the rest" and, if I missed anything, can you explain yourself and let me know what I have missed? Thanks..

I did not say or imply that you are "in political'drugs' ," I simply implied that you seem to be under the influence - i.e. indoctrinated by - the "political drugs" - to use your terms - systematically and massively administered in certain countries - like the US. I explained my reasons, I gave examples and I will have to continue to believe so....untill to show me otherwise.
        For the first part, tell me in Armenian what I said in the previous posts (the Armenian ones) and tell me what you think (in Armenian).

2nd part: I critisize the US a lot and I look at a lot of its negatives much more than I look at its positives. You think I actually believe everything that the US news channels or the government tell the general public? Because, honestly, I don't.

Comment

For the first part, tell me in Armenian what I said in the previous posts (the Armenian ones) and tell me what you think (in Armenian).
          What? What are you trying to prove?
          It's very simple: if I missed anything, can you explain yourself and let me know what I have missed?

2nd part: I critisize the US a lot and I look at a lot of its negatives much more than I look at its positives. You think I actually believe everything that the US news channels or the government tell the general public? Because, honestly, I don't.
          Please explain instead of claiming.
          To repeat myself, I explained my reasons, I gave examples and I will have to continue to believe so....untill to show me otherwise.
          What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

What? What are you trying to prove?
            It's very simple: if I missed anything, can you explain yourself and let me know what I have missed?

Please explain instead of claiming.
            To repeat myself, I explained my reasons, I gave examples and I will have to continue to believe so....untill to show me otherwise.
            If it's so simple then why don't you just tell me what I said. It's very simple, if you think about it. All I want to know is if you understood what I had said. I understand that you understood Karo but, for some reason, you don't seem to understand what I had said.

for part two you can look at some posts on the whole 'Turkish cypriot' post. I don't hate people, I just dislike some governments.

Comment

I don't know why many people here are dissing the true Hay patriots. they should be learn who the turks really are and what they are doing know go and look some repliese on youtube that's what the averege turk is thinking about us. So let's fight the real enemy and not our fellow hay patriots

Comment

If it's so simple then why don't you just tell me what I said. It's very simple, if you think about it. All I want to know is if you understood what I had said. I understand that you understood Karo but, for some reason, you don't seem to understand what I had said.
                "Simple" does not apply to what you said, it applies to the rules of a debate: when you don't disagree with someone's comments then you reply with explanations and clarifications. While asking - at least, in cases like here - the other to "translate" a post and reply in a certain language is absurd.
                If you don't think that I understood why you have said, then
                *repeats...again* It's very simple: if I missed anything, can you explain yourself and let me know what I have missed?

for part two you can look at some posts on the whole 'Turkish cypriot' post. I don't hate people, I just dislike some governments.
                I don't have to read other thread(s) for a reply! With all due respect, it is absurd.
                *repeats...again* I explained my reasons, I gave examples and I will have to continue to believe so....untill you show me otherwise.

Explain yourself and show me how and why my understanding is wrong.
                Last edited by Siamanto; 05-06-2007, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                  I don't know why many people here are dissing the true Hay patriots. they should be learn who the turks really are and what they are doing know go and look some repliese on youtube that's what the averege turk is thinking about us. So let's fight the real enemy and not our fellow hay patriots
                  For the record: If I understand you correctly, I am not - and I don't think that others are - dissing sev_zeytun; we are debating and disagreements - or occasional friction - are part of the game.
                  Lets not dramatize it. But Thanks for the concern.
                  Last edited by Siamanto; 05-06-2007, 05:24 PM.

Comment

"Simple" does not apply to what you said, it applies to the rules of a debate: when you don't disagree with someone's comments then you reply with explanations and clarifications. While asking - at least, in cases like here - the other to "translate" a post and reply in a certain language is absurd.
                    If you don't think that I understood why you have said, then
                    *repeats...again* It's very simple: if I missed anything, can you explain yourself and let me know what I have missed?
                    You said 'why do I care?' and in the above post I stated my reasons in Armenian. If you can't read it just let me know. Why is it such a big deal for you. If you can read Armenian then why did you ask that question and why are you so bent on not answering or even summarizing in Armenian. It's not that big of a deal if you can read and write in Armenian. If you don't know then just say it.

Comment

You said 'why do I care?' and in the above post I stated my reasons in Armenian.
                      Wow! All this because I have STARTED my argument with a sentence that you considered answered???? Did your reply to Karo completely answer my argument? NO.

What about the rest of the post?

If you can't read it just let me know. Why is it such a big deal for you. If you can read Armenian then why did you ask that question and why are you so bent on not answering or even summarizing in Armenian. It's not that big of a deal if you can read and write in Armenian. If you don't know then just say it.
                      With all due respect, you are becoming unreasonable and absurd.

Good Night! (La nuit porte conseil! )
                      Last edited by Siamanto; 05-06-2007, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X