Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Cheating at a young age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating at a young age

Hey guys, I need to give one of my friends some advice and I don't have a good answer for him. My friend has been with his girlfriend for 2 years now and they are into eachother to the fullest extent, they love eachother basically. During the first 6 months or so my friend cheated on this girl with other girls at parties and such things. He recently went to Europe for over a month and hooked up with some girls during the first half of the trip. But something hit him during the second half of his trip, he realized he really wants to marry this girl and he has been messing up everything by cheating on her (total of 4 random girls, all just like one nighters). So today he told that girl everything he has done because he couldn't live with that guilt of her not knowing. The girl isn't taking it well right now. This guy is my age (22) so he's a young guy and at this age stuff like this always happens in relationships because people aren't ready. But I guess my friend realized he's ready to be loyal to this girl and loves her and wants to marry her, only thing is what can he do now after admitting what he's done in the past? What things can he do or say? What should he try to explain? I don't know, this is a tough one, I don't know how the girl can ever feel the same.

Sounds like he solved the problem pretty much on his own. And now that the issue is settled he can do what all guys do to temporarily win back the heart of the girl until they cheat again - make it a Blockbuster night.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

some things are better left unknown

Comment

Tell her the truth. Tell her why he cheated, why he's telling her now, and why he wants to stop, etc...

It's up to her whether she'll want to be with him still.
        [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
        -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh
          some things are better left unknown
          Yea, like the fact that Kerry serves special interests, Jilbaa-aa-aa-aa-kh.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
            Sounds like he solved the problem pretty much on his own. And now that the issue is settled he can do what all guys do to temporarily win back the heart of the girl until they cheat again - make it a Blockbuster night.

I couldn’t agree more. I have always believed once a cheater always a cheater. Its just sad what he did and now he has to be a man and try to make things better. He thought he was man enough to cheat and be a jerk, he can be man enough to prove what an idiot he was. There is no forgiveness for something like that. All I know is that, its good that he did it now, not when they were married with 2.5 kids. Now she knows what kind of a person he is. And if she is blind she will take him back. But if she realizes that he isn’t worth it then she wont. She is young and she will find someone else, just like he will find someone else. It wasn’t hard for him to do it when he was with her, it wont be a problem now. All the advice I can give u is the one Anony gave; he should do everything he can to win her back. BUT I still believe he will still cheat. PERIOD.
            You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

The truth is always best. If she truley loves him, in my opinion, she should be able to see that he is truley sorry and understand that he does want to make it up to her. Understanding is the beginning of improving. Just as he understood that what he was doing was wrong, she should understand that he is aware of his faults and wants to change. A part of love is to see each others faults, and accept them, and to make them corrected. This requires two people. As I said in another post, challenges can be stepping stones, or stumbling blocks...it is all a matter of how you view them. Let us remember that when we are inclined to be dishearted that the private soldier is a poor judge of the fortunes of a great battle.

Comment

Originally posted by omniscient
                Hey guys, I need to give one of my friends some advice and I don't have a good answer for him. My friend has been with his girlfriend for 2 years now and they are into eachother to the fullest extent, they love eachother basically. During the first 6 months or so my friend cheated on this girl with other girls at parties and such things. He recently went to Europe for over a month and hooked up with some girls during the first half of the trip. But something hit him during the second half of his trip, he realized he really wants to marry this girl and he has been messing up everything by cheating on her (total of 4 random girls, all just like one nighters). So today he told that girl everything he has done because he couldn't live with that guilt of her not knowing. The girl isn't taking it well right now. This guy is my age (22) so he's a young guy and at this age stuff like this always happens in relationships because people aren't ready. But I guess my friend realized he's ready to be loyal to this girl and loves her and wants to marry her, only thing is what can he do now after admitting what he's done in the past? What things can he do or say? What should he try to explain? I don't know, this is a tough one, I don't know how the girl can ever feel the same.

First of all, age has nothing to do with this. At 22, he's def. old enough to know that cheating has consequences that would eventually surface in one form or another. Second, nothing he does would change the way she feels. He shouldn't try to explain anything because chances are she's not stupid and she understands the situtation.

So it's really up to the type of girl he's dealing with. Some girls would forgive such things if they are really in love. Others would not. I mean, you didn't really give us enough about the girl's reaction, but based on what you said, she seems like the type that would come around and forgive him since she didn't leave him the minute she heard about what he had done.

But man! 4 times? Sounds like your friend's little epiphany about wanting to remain loyal wont last too long and I really hope his girl realizes this.

Comment

Trust is the first thing in a relationship. If there isn’t trust how can there but anything else. Of course he knows what he did was wrong. He knew it was wrong when he was doing it. But that doesn’t mean he is going to get a free ride from it. That’s what it seems like to me. “Hey I did what I did. I’m sorry. I know it was wrong, but I love you.” That’s such b.s. If you love someone you don’t do things like that. God gave human beings free will. Either you make the right choice or the wrong. And most of the time we make the wrong choices and learn from them. But that does not mean take advantage of it and/or hurt people. He defiantly had will power to stop what he was doing but didn’t care to do so. Now all he can do it grow from it. That’s the only thing he can do and that’s the only thing you as a good friend can help him do.
                  You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

I say he is screwed, and statistics show their is a 78% chance he will cheat again.. so, if i were the girl id say screw you, he isnt worth it, not yet.. he has a long way to go to show his worth again, one time i would say "he's human" two? thre? more??/ he is Bullxxxx.. sorry, dont get offended.. i hate people like him, ruin lives, hurt feelings, mess up others' emotions.
                    How do you hurt a masochist?
                    -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

Working...
                    X