Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

War in The Middle East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: War in The Middle East

Even Syria, which is mainly Sunni, is controled by a mainly Allawi government, thus keeping the pro-American Sunni element in check.

Comment

Noam Chomsky could very well be one of the most outspoken critics of Israel. Man is he hated.

Subscribe to RepresentativePress to help the campaign:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=representativepressSee the facts about Lebanon, Isr...

Little Green Footballs: News, politics, culture, music, coding and occasional off the wall humor

Last edited by karoaper; 07-26-2006, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
        Heard from a buddy, who had actually been to the post and knew some of the guys, that the entire UN post was obliterated. Fourteen munitions were dropped on it. Arriving ambulances and help was bombed too. Seems like the maniacs are bombing left and right and xxxx precautions, even if in some cases the generals are telling them to excersize caution. Imagine if such disregard is shown towards possible European troops, how inconcequential Lebanese civilian losses are.
        What kind of professional army, and I'm not even taking into account Israel's supposed "one of the top armed forces" claims, allows children in amongst a paladin platoon during war time, what kind of professional army allows children to write messages on the 155mm shells fired by these artillery pieces, what kind of professional army has extremely religious people running alongside their tanks and apcs in staging areas, and people playing instruments and singing like the soldiers are off to a parade, when they're actually heading off for combat.
        I find something deeply disturbing about all these thing which have been allowed and are going on right now concerning the IDF.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
          Noam Chomsky could very well be one of the most outspoken critics of Israel. Man is he hated.

Subscribe to RepresentativePress to help the campaign:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=representativepressSee the facts about Lebanon, Isr...

Little Green Footballs: News, politics, culture, music, coding and occasional off the wall humor

http://www.democracynow.org/article....6/07/14/146258
          I've always been a fan of his criticism of empire but not his economics.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Hizbullah Secretary General, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah Addresses the Lebanese Nation and Makes a Lot of Sense

Regarding the confrontations on the field, I wish to draw your attention to the nature of the psychological war which the enemy employs and to which we, as resisting militants and people, must give attention. I can assure you that we will be transparent and honest with you. We do not hide our martyrs. If anyone of our leaders or cadres gets killed we will declare it with pride. If the number of our martyrs inclines we will be proud of it. If the enemy captures any wounded or people we will not deny it. If there will be injuries or prisoners we will not deny it.

This is our way. Even when the fight took place in Maroun el-Rass, we said that there was fighting. And when we departed we said that Maroun el-Rass was over. You must listen to us, not to the psychological war which the Israeli enemy employs. Since two days, the enemy has been saying that it was now controlling Bint Jbail, with the aid and propaganda, unfortunately, of many Lebanese and Arab media means. They did not control the city of Bint Jbail. The entire city of Bint Jbail is still under the control of the Mujahideen until the recording of this message. They are fighting, facing and maintaining their steadfastness.

The enemy is talking about hundreds of martyrs of Hizbullah. Where are those hundreds? They are talking about 20 captives. Where are those 20 captives? A few days earlier, the enemy talked about two captives in Maroun el-Rass. After that, it released them because they were two civilians who did not have any ties to the resistance.

The enemy keeps talking about the occupation of cities and villages as well as the killing of large numbers of people in order to hurt the morale of the Mujahideen and people. I say to you, do not believe these lies, and listen to us. When some of our men die we will declare our martyrs. When we depart a village after fighting like heroes we will declare that we departed. We do not lie to our people, but it is the enemy that lies to its people, and it is the one that practice censorship. The enemy does not tell the facts to its people or the world. This is a sign of its weakness. On the other hand, our transparency and clarity is the proof of our strength and willpower.
            Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by D3ADSY
              What kind of professional army, and I'm not even taking into account Israel's supposed "one of the top armed forces" claims, allows children in amongst a paladin platoon during war time, what kind of professional army allows children to write messages on the 155mm shells fired by these artillery pieces, what kind of professional army has extremely religious people running alongside their tanks and apcs in staging areas, and people playing instruments and singing like the soldiers are off to a parade, when they're actually heading off for combat.
              I find something deeply disturbing about all these thing which have been allowed and are going on right now concerning the IDF.
              It is disturbing. but then again it takes more than high tech equipment and weapons and training to make a professional army.

Comment

Noam Chomsky is one of the greatest minds of our time. google his name and read several things by him if you don't know his name already. he is the einstein of language and linguistics.

Comment

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

These guys are basically, animals and no I'm not talking about Hezbolah.

Comment

that spielberg guy has to shoot several thousand holocaust movies to fix joos image...

Comment

Originally posted by Otto3
                      that spielberg guy has to shoot several thousand holocaust movies to fix joos image...
                      Exactly, they run Hollywood and the media so they can fix any bad image.
                      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X