Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

War in The Middle East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: War in The Middle East

Originally posted by Armenian
    I missed this one:

I suggest you take a good look around and you will see how "otaramol" we Armenians are. Remember the term otaramol, remember Tunot? I don't understand why you are arguing this obvious point I made. Do you think Armenians would accept the idea that non-Armenians are biologically and spiritually lesser than us? Do you think Armenians have deep hate and paranoia towards non-Armenians? Please dont argue this issue, just go out and observe Armenians in their natural habitat.

Oh, and in Israel non-J-e-w-s are essentially second class citizens, simple laborers. I suggest you speak to one who has lived there or visited there. Israel is a theocracy. How many Armenians would support the idea of a theocratic rule in Armenia, where all otars get put into a 'lesser' catagory? I recommend you read Israel Shahak's excellent book: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/xxxhis.htm

Thats funny. Can you please list how many evictions, pogroms and massacres we Armenians have suffered at the hands of Europeans, Arabs, Russian, Iranians, etc. I suggest you don't bring into this conversation thousand year old political issues that existed between the Armenian nation and various surrounding powers. I also suggest we stay away from the 'skinhead' problems in Russia. In reality, our only problem has been Turkic. Nonetheless, even within the Ottoman Empire Armenians were very well respected and well liked. Our Turkish problem essentially developed about a hundred years ago.

Armenians, as a people, reached the highest status within all nations they dwelt in - Persia, Rome, Byzantium, Medieval Georgia, Medieval Poland, Ottoman Empire, Arab Caliphate, Safavid Persia, Crusader States, Russia, France, Soviet Union. America, etc. Thus, we were accepted by Muslims, Christians, Pagans, Bolsheviks, westerns and eastern alike - unlike you know who. If you want, I can post a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long list of all the nations, all the dates, where J-e-w-s were chased out and/or massacred by westerners, easterners, Christians, Muslims and Pagans.

What you have done is drawn arbitrary boundaries as to what is or is not an acceptable comparison.

The reality is that being otaramol has nothing to do with Armenian ethnocentricism that is very much alive and thank God it is, within many Armenians. The two exist exlusively, and if it had not been for those xenophobes and ethnocentrics we would not be alive and be nothing but diluted Turks and tunots. That isn't the point. Turks are non-Armenians and many Armenians have deep hatred towards Turks and with good reason. The truth is everyone has deep hate towards someone or other, at some point or other, with different degrees. And why is the example of skinheads in Russia attacking Armenians not a good example to bring in? Why is it that Armenians are being targeted? You ascribe the reasons as to why Joos have historically been targeted as things they have done, as nothing is without a reason, yet if we apply the similar logic, why do you think Armenians in Russia are being targeted? You think it is without reason and that Armenians were being angels and all of a sudden were attacked? Could it be that they engaged in certain things, or who knows what, that displeased the locals?

And believe me, I know all that you know about Israel, Khazars, Israel Shahak, Benjamin Freedman, the Holocaust or past U.S. Presidents who have been Joos, or the Doenmeh Loos that made the Young Turk movement possible, or the famous Rabbi ben Yohai I believe who stated that a million Arabs are not worth a Jooish fingernail, etc. It means nothing. All we have done is lay here and expose Joos on a one way street. Now I don't know if you like a one way discussion of nothing more than exposing Joos and Israel, and I don't know if I am playing devil's advocate or not, but I believe it is essential to include context.

When I pointed out that Islam is a similar religion like Judaism in terms of its self-centered nature and egoism and arrogance, you justified that by claiming that historically Arabs have been good to Armenians, and our problem has been a Turkic one. While this is accurate for most of history but it ignores history prior. Do you forget that even before the Turks that Arabs conquered and ruled Armenia under Islam and Armenians were second class and that many a beautiful Armenian woman became wives to these sultans? The point is, Islam is no different than Judaism, yet you have argued that Judaism is evil and promotes hatred of non-Joos, yet praised Arabs and Hezbollah, when these are the precise organizations that preach similar things. Now I am no dope and I do believe that almost all of Hezbollah and Hamas is a reaction to American and Israeli aggression, but beyond that, independently and of themselves, if these Islamic groups achieve power, they will impose it on everyone including you for being a heathen.
    Last edited by Anonymouse; 07-27-2006, 07:03 PM.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by transience

Greater Israel (also Complete Land of Israel, Hebrew: ארץ ישראל השלמה, Eretz Yisrael Hashlemah) is an irredentist term that denotes historical and Biblical boundaries of the Land of Israel.

Greater Israel is like Greater Armenia, a pipe dream. Israel doesn't possess nowhere near the amount of people needed to fill those lands and if they venture off they will thin their lines and be victims of insurgents and Arabs or Islamic revolutionaries.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land

Documentary

Comment

Greater Israel is like Greater Armenia, a pipe dream. Israel doesn't possess nowhere near the amount of people needed to fill those lands and if they venture off they will thin their lines and be victims of insurgents and Arabs or Islamic revolutionaries.
          Our aspirations for Western Armenia are much more justified (morally, and to some extent, legally) than the creation of Greater Israel or even the state of Israel itself.

Western Armenia is also a form of punishment to Turkey which committed the Crime. The state of Israel isn't, because Arabs didn't commit the Holocaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Davo88
            Our aspirations for Western Armenia are much more justified (morally, and to some extent, legally) than the creation of Greater Israel or even the state of Israel itself. Western Armenia is also a form of punishment to Turkey which committed the Crime. The state of Israel isn't, because Arabs didn't commit the Holocaust.
            Bravo.
            Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Anonymouse, do you still think the Ashkenazim descend from the Turkic Khazars? I mentioned it to an Israeli a few days ago and he responded with "That's crap."

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                Greater Armenia is essential for our long term survival as a viable nation within the region. What's more, unlike the Zionist State of Israel, we Armenians have a legal, spiritual and ideological right to the land in question. Although we are in no position to seek our western lands as of now, we nonetheless, must keep its memory alive within our hearts and minds. I also realize that we can only liberate the land through armed conflict. Geopolitics change all the time, I am sure we will one day be able to liberate western Armenia.

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by transience
                  Anonymouse, do you still think the Ashkenazim descend from the Turkic Khazars? I mentioned it to an Israeli a few days ago and he responded with "That's crap."
                  Its only partially true. However, most xxxs know nothing about it, and the few who do simply think its Nazi propaganda.

Նժդեհ

Comment

actually that stupid war is kinda good for some reason... for many years joos moved silently under the cover of other nations while living among them and now they have their own country and their azzes exposed for good.. nothing will be same from now on for them..many people see whats going on and thanx to media which is used by joos to brainwash us now backfiring..i can give myself as an example.. i dont like arabs much and i was thinking that joos was doing good kicking their azzes but because of those events and the links you posted here now i know better..think about the people like me..we will never see joos as we have been seeing them before...

i think hamas and hizbullah is very important ( doesnt prove that they are good) because they are the only opposition... and i believe hamas is as fanatic as joos can go... its like armenians being fanatic (still not fanatic enough) about turks... i dont blame armenians so i think i have no right to blame hamas

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                      Its only partially true. However, most xxxs know nothing about it, and the few who do simply think its Nazi propaganda.

are you saying that we are some kinda cousins or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X