Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I am Armenian and GAY. Not feminine, just masculine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I am an Azeri and GAY. Not sure if feminine or masculine.

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    History reveals the Church never taught a flat Earth and the bible doesn't teach a flat Earth.
    But they did lock you up or torture you if you said something stupid like the earth goes around the sun I mean even to this day the church loves to insist on Creationism! People actually want it taught in schools!!!!
    this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
      But they did lock you up or torture you if you said something stupid like the earth goes around the sun I mean even to this day the church loves to insist on Creationism! People actually want it taught in schools!!!!
      Does science actually teach that the Earth revolves around the sun? I don't know where you and Siggie get your science knowledge from but it's not from text books.
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
        Does science actually teach that the Earth revolves around the sun? I don't know where you and Siggie get your science knowledge from but it's not from text books.
        Science is not an entity therefore it's not teaching anyone anything. Clarify what it is that you're asking because it doesn't make sense. Are you asking whether it is accepted fact that the Earth revolves around the sun?
        Ugh! I hate these tangents, but you say some crazy sh!t that I can't let go sometimes... I'm splitting it off from this thread. Go reply over there (link below) and resume talking about homosexuality here.

Last edited by Siggie; 07-27-2011, 01:39 PM.
        [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
        -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
          [B]

There are a lot of great scientists that believe in God, but you scientifically proved that it does't exist.

Ha! Nice... you edited your post to sneak this line in...

The elite scientists are well represented in the American National Academy of Science and the British Royal Academy. Surveys of scientists from these groups have revealed that about 7% of the National Academy scientists believe in a god and only 3.3% of the Royal Academy. The general population belief in Britain has declined more recently, but that poll was conducted at a time when nearly 70% of the general population believed in a god. And we all know what the general population in the US is like... half of people think dinosaurs and humans coexisted. *facepalms*

But, since you brought this up... what does this have to do with homosexuality or your claim that the majority of homosexuals were sexually abused? I suspect it has nothing to do with it and you're just expressing your general contempt for science and/or atheist and by proxy... moi.
          Last edited by Siggie; 07-27-2011, 01:50 PM.
          [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”

Comment

• Re: I am Armenian and GAY. Not feminine, just masculine.

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
            What happens or doesn't happen in your bedroom is your business.
            To a certain extent, yes, but what if an intolerant person finds out? Then, as much as you would have wished it to be your own business, it is no longer solely within your control.

In such cases, you not only have to be responsible for your own actions, but also be responsible for the immaturity and intolerance of others. That is a hefty load to carry.
            Last edited by jgk3; 07-27-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
              But, since you brought this up... what does this have to do with homosexuality or your claim that the majority of homosexuals were sexually abused? I suspect it has nothing to do with it and you're just expressing your general contempt for science and/or atheist and by proxy... moi.
              Don't you defend homosexuality using your SCIENTIFIC argumentation?

Wow; you crashed me and Kanadahay with your bold scientific way of thinking.
              Last edited by gegev; 07-28-2011, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Don't you defend homosexuality using your SCIENTIFIC argumentation?

Wow; you crashed me and Kanadahay with your bold scientific way of thinking.
                Mockery usually reflects insecurity. How about some psychology to go with that scientific argumentation?

I asked you what whether or how many "great" scientists believe in god has to do with homosexuality. I didn't ask what science has to do with homosexuality.

Comment

• Re: I am Armenian and GAY. Not feminine, just masculine.

Welcome, disregard stupid comments or messages you may receive, the fact that you are proud of who you are and dont care what may be said about you says a lot about character. I don't care if you like men or women or robots or aliens. What i do care about is a persons understanding of the world and themselves. dont label yourself as a Gay or straight or anything else you are who you are, and if you love being Armenian that should be enough for any true Armenian nationalist.

...unless of course this is a ruse by some Azeri to troll Armenians with a whole Ohhh GAY Armenian ha ha Armenia is gay dispite the fact that obviously most of the men there are effin women..

if not then disregard that last part.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
                    Mockery usually reflects insecurity. How about some psychology to go with that scientific argumentation?

I asked you what whether or how many "great" scientists believe in god has to do with homosexuality. I didn't ask what science has to do with homosexuality.
                    How did you figure it out; recently I’m receiving personal threats on my email about my posts here?

Comment

How did you figure it out; recently I’m receiving personal threats on my email about my posts here?
                      You didn't answer the question. I suppose there's no need. You brought it up because my lack of belief bothers you and it's at the forefront of your attention. You're hearing everything I say through the filter of your bias and so you mention my non-theism even when it's irrelevant to the subject.

Comment

Working...
                      X