Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Alright to be shy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks monkey girl but I'm shy AND left handed YOu mad me one more thing to worry about...

Anyway, I'm pissed off. In my class I'm always reminded I'm the shyest. When the teacher erases the board and I did not finish writing, I don't say a xxxx and look on the mate behind to copy on his notes. Well now she always asks me when I look confused "Vartan you finished?" .

Comment

Originally posted by !EEK
      Thanks monkey girl but I'm shy AND left handed YOu mad me one more thing to worry about...

Anyway, I'm pissed off. In my class I'm always reminded I'm the shyest. When the teacher erases the board and I did not finish writing, I don't say a xxxx and look on the mate behind to copy on his notes. Well now she always asks me when I look confused "Vartan you finished?" .

God, if you were my classmate, I'd whip you! Why don't you speak up? Were you abused as a child? LOL I'm sorry that's the first thing that popped into my head.

Comment

Originally posted by violette829
        20 min. of going on and on about this guy's self-esteem and you give me him the best advice. Huh....nice.
        Well his advice really helped me.... I really can't do anything like change personnality, etc... so I figure i'll just have to whait and hope to have the same chance as Harut

Comment

God, if you were my classmate, I'd whip you! Why don't you speak up? Were you abused as a child? LOL I'm sorry that's the first thing that popped into my head.
          No, I just don't want to tell the teacher "Nooooooooooooo! I didn't finish"

Comment

No, I just don't want to tell the teacher "Nooooooooooooo! I didn't finish"

This is what you say

Vartan:" Excuse me Miss Belgium Teacher, I wasn't finished"

Miss Belgium Teacher:"Oh sure Vartan, thank you for letting me know"

Comment

This is what you say

Vartan:" Excuse me Miss Belgium Teacher, I wasn't finished"

Miss Belgium Teacher:"Oh sure Vartan, thank you for letting me know"
              But it's so hard

Ok I'm lying now, I could telll her that but it's so much easier to watch on the other's notes

Comment

20 min. of going on and on about this guy's self-esteem and you give me him the best advice. Huh....nice.
                thanks, but why the angry face?

Comment

Wow thanks Anony, it was the most helpful post you ever did for me at the most important time .

Anyway, with friends, not even close ones, I'm not embarassed of talking about anything. But as soon as they start asking me questions, ANY questions, and they tell me I'm getting red, well...I'm already red!

I think for professional life, I could handel it. I can stay firm but it's really about personal/everyday life. I really can't get to talk openly to anyone exept friends.

At first I tought it was ok, I thought that when growing up it'll slowly fade away but no, it even got more intense I must say It sux

Look dude, take it from me, your point is not to impress chicks or give a rats ass about what they think about "personal/everyday life". Who gives a shyt what they think? You are who you are because thats who you are, and thats what chicks like. If you are shy, they immediately pick it up.

Most guys are shy to approach chicks in general and feel held back that they might get rejected or won't know what to say. Who cares? You have to get rejected in order to get past that stage. Treat them like they are crap and then it'll all become clear. Chicks are very self-conscious of themselves, just like guys. They just do a better job of hiding it. Go up to any chick and be yourself. Most of all be confident in yourself, the way you are. They like that. Be a jerk to them ( not an as shole ) but make jokes on them, treat them like they are a friend or nothing special. Why should they be? They are used to be special. They are used to every guy hitting on them. Don't you think chicks know this? They already know what guys want and expect it when guys approach them that it's obviously to hook up. And when they know that, they lose interest in you because you are already shy and when you do approach it is without confidence and generic. You gotta create the attraction, the comfort. Think about it, every other guy is either shy, or approaches with the same generic way to turn off a female. Be co cky and funny and do what I told you, and I guarantee you'll see results. It takes time, but you have to practice. You should just bluntly say "Hi" to random chicks, whether on the street, or in the car next to you, or in the mall or at school or at a party. It doesn't matter where. Say "Hi", followed by "Are you a Democrat (or insert proper Belgian political party), because if you are, we can't go out". Turn it into a joke, and be confident. Do not go out with the intention of "hookin up", just do it for the sake of doing it, because you can, because you are you, because you are not like every other guy who does the same generic predetermined pattern. And most important, DON'T BE SHY! You lose lots of opportunities like that.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                    Do not go out with the intention of "hookin up", just do it for the sake of doing it, because you can, because you are you, because you are not like every other guy who does the same generic predetermined pattern.

Comment

I must say, I am proud of my Mousy. ::clapping:: Bravooo Bravooo!

Comment

Working...
                      X