Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
    Azerbaijan buys T-90s: "Damn, they got T-90s, that's like very advanced to what we got. Karabakh is lost already!""These Russians are no allies, they stabbed us in the back." (No mention of Armenian ATGMs)

Armenia upgrades T-72s to B4 standard locally (on par with Azeri T-90s if not better): "Damn, can that thing stand Azeri ATGMs?" (No mention of tank warfare tactics, scout teams to detect hostile ATGM teams, the capability of the tank itself, the quantity of the tanks being upgraded etc.. etc..)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Do you think we are getting the exact Russian Version T72B3M (B4) or a less advanced one because they are being upgraded in Armenia ( less specifications or not the latest Russian technologies) ? ( Honest question, not a conspiracy Anti-Russian one).

Comment

Հոկտեմբերի 27-ին ավտովթարի հետևանքով մահացել է ՀՀ ԶՈւ զինծառայող

Հոկտեմբեր 27, 2016

Comment

Found this on the possible cost of upgrading our tanks to T-72B3M. Russia spent $37 million to upgrade 150 T-72Bs to B3M. Seems affordable.

"Russia will spend 2.5 billion rubles ($37 million) to upgrade 150 T-72Bs to the advanced B3M standard, Uralvagonzavod deputy director Alexey Zharich told the Russian newspaper Izvestia." http://www.armyrecognition.com/march..._12003162.html
        Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post

Eddo Jan, actually Eotech brand is the leader and one of the best in world of red dots. I have one on my AR 15. It has a radioactive tritium dot that glows in dark and on day time it has solar charger. So it never needs battery.
          If I was to choose, I'd rather choose red dot scope instead of low grade scope, because I'd rather have the quick acquisition and quick aiming of red dot(for what they are intended) than bad accuracy of bad scope (which can get me killed sooner than I can take out my enemy).
          From what I can tell from pictures and clips of snipers in action, neither we or Azeris or even Russians use top grade scopes for snipers because you see them operating alone mostly.
          They never adjust scopes for distance or windage. They just have single zeroing on 100 or 200 meters and for distances use their experience in holding crosshair over target. That is a guesswork, however good sniper is. That is why you don't see them operating any further than 500 meters. Those heavy caliber rifles are meant to only hit transports over 500 meter distances. I have never heard or read anywhere that any Russian or any CSTO country sniper making a kill behind 1000 meters.
          That is why we loose our guys and no matter what we do we will keep loosing soldiers on frontline because we are facing Turkish snipers who are NATO trained and use NATO sniper grade equipment.
          You cannot see an enemy sniper if he is operating behind 2000 meter distance(only your sniper can see him, but needs matching equipment to duel successfully and not to become a kill himself). You keep your head down from enemy trench sight. But the killer is not in that trench. He or she is sitting far away in a chosen spot from which freely monitors large area of your trenchline for any careless or unprepared target and take it out sucessfully. Or he has so accurate equipment that can send a bullet thru that 10-20 sentimeter opening.
          We need this equipment in order to balance and stop Azeri sniping.
          A modern sniper is a team of 2. A spotter and a shooter. They depend on each other. The spotter will measure the distance to target and quickly calculate the elevation clicks necessary in order to compensate for bullet drop. He will gage diffrent wind strengths and angle to windage values (he is trained so to be excellent in this), give the click values to shooter who adjusts crosshair, aims right on center to be hit and sends the bullet.
          When somebody aims by holding crosshair up and to side to target for compensation, it is very hard to readjust for a quick second shot, because the click value on diffrent distances is diffrent.
          I would say it's impossible. The first and all subsequent shots are all guessworks.
          You see, if you hit let's say 20 santimeters below target, then on 100 meters you either hold 20CM high or change crosshair to up 2 clicks. But on 200 meters you have to hold 45cm up or click "up" 5 (let's say). For 600 meters the hold over is so much for eyeballing that even though you keep target in scope sight but with crosshair you cannot accurately judge if that distance between target point and crosshair is really 70, 90 or 120 cm? If you misjudge 20cm, you will miss by multiple that distance. This means life and death sometimes.
          While with click adjustment the hold over is really a definite number of clicks, let's say 12. Any distance in between is a definite number of clicks and a definite distance with a reference. Let's say the lazer range finder measures 536 meters, the calculation will come let's say 10-7/8 clicks, you click up 11, and by knowing that 1/8 click is roughly 4-5 centimeters between 500-550 meters, you will put the crosshair on the tip of the nose and hit right between the eyes.
          Modern quality scopes have +,- 70 to 120 click adjustments. That's enormous distance adjustment. Plus most have 4-6 small lines below crosshair that start close distance between them that increase with each lower one. The first one is a 1 MOA (minute of an angle). That adds as let's say 20 clicks in 500 meters. Second or 3rd lines add more.
          So knowing this and all the calculations, you can hold let's say the second or third lines below crosshair on target on 2000 meters and adding a fiew clicks, you can aim at part of body like neck, forehead or machine part or bunker s-lut that has definite size that is added to calculation for fractional calculated values and hit exactly where you want.
          All you need is a strong and clear magnification like 60mm or up(80,100) lenses and very strong and accurate crosshair turret system. All the calculations and ballistic corrections are given to you by spotter in seconds.
          I have a nightforce scope. One of those was hit in Iraq by an AK bullet. It shot trough the tube, making a thru hole. Abviousely the gas escaped. But the scope is made so strong that it did not loose accuracy al all. The sniper went ahead and completed that fiew days mission with several kills.
          You sure know what you are talking about. Very impressive and I agree 100 percent. We should go shooting together and I will spot for you.
          As you know my AK-47 is limited in range and a 600yrds (540m) is a reach for my rifle. In fact anything over 500yrds you don't know where your shots are going without a spotter. I have used mil dot scopes and love it but I need the high end scopes and a Dragunov (boy I wished).

The mil dot formula of target height inch (or cm)×the constant of 27.77/hights in mil=range to target yrds (or meters) works well and I have used the lines to measure height or width with ease, however my AKs 700 dollar crap scope has holds in yards for 7.62×39 tragectory, but guess what, its not accurate especially using yugo M67 rounds, my favorite. I have learned to compensate like hold 500 for 400yrds target and for 600yrd target I run out of holds. At 200yrds the hold is 150, lol.

Also as you know shooting long range kike 1000meters you ciuld have 5 knot right cross wind up to 300meter, calm to 700meters and a left cross wind of 10 knots remaining way.
          So yes, a high end mil dot scope, a good rifle, proproper sniper training, and a qualified spotter is the only way to, as you correctly stated. SEND the bullet airmail.
          I cannot believe we do not have trained teams as such.

Always the hard way.
          Last edited by Eddo211; 10-27-2016, 08:52 PM.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

ԱՎԱՐՏՎԵՑԻՆ ՏԵԽՍՊԱՍԱՐԿՄԱՆ ԱՇԽԱՏԱՆՔՆԵՐԸ

ԱՎԱՐՏՎԵՑԻՆ ՏԵԽՍՊԱՍԱՐԿՄԱՆ ԱՇԽԱՏԱՆՔՆԵՐԸՄարտական պլանի համաձայն տեխնիկան և սպառազինությունը շահագործման ձմեռային ռեժիմի փոխադրելու աշխատանքների ավարտին այցելեցինք բանակային 1-ին զորամիավորման կազմում գործող գումարտակ (հրամանատար, փոխգնդապետ Արմեն Բալասյան), որտեղ մեծ թափով ընթանում էին սպառազինության ու տեխնիկայի սպասարկման ավարտական աշխատանքները:

Հրահանգավորումից հետո տանկերի և ՀՄՄ-ների անձնակազմերը կատարեցին հրանոթների մաքրման, յուղի ֆիլտրների լվացման, գնդացիրների, գլդոնների սպասարկման և այլ աշխատանքներ: Բացի հիմնական հրահանգավորումից, տանկերի և ՀՄՄ-ների վաշտերի հրամանատարները յուրաքանչյուր աշխատանքային տեղամասում, նախքան սպասարկման աշխատանքներին անցնելը, մեկ անգամ ևս մանրակրկիտ բացատրում և անհրաժեշտության դեպքում, ի տես մյուս բոլոր զինծառայողների, ցուցադրում էին գործողությունների ժամանակին, ճիշտ ու որակյալ կատարման ձևը, ապա տվյալ անձնակազմին հրամայում էին սկսել գործընթացը:
            Զինվորները վարժ ու հստակ կատարեցին առաջադրված խնդիրը:

Իրենց մասնագիտական հմտություններին գերազանց էին տիրապետում տանկի հրամանատար, կրտսեր սերժանտ Մերուժան Ավետիսյանը, նշանառու-օպերատոր, շարքային Արտյոմ Խանոյանը, մեխանիկ-վարորդ, շարքային Դավիթ Սահակյանը:
            Ծնունդով աղավնաձորցի, շարքային Նորիկ Գասպարյանը հպարտորեն նշեց, որ մոտ 3 ամսից կզորացրվի և տխրությամբ հրաժեշտ կտա իր սիրելի տանկին: Նա իր գործը լավ կատարելու համար ստացել է ավագ մեխանիկ-վարորդի որակավորում:
            Մեկ այլ աշխատանքային տեղամասում կուտակչագործ Արարատ Քոչունցը համապատասխան հանդերձանքով ու օժանդակ սարքավորումներով կատարում էր տեխնիկայի մարտկոցների լիցքավորման և սպասարկման աշխատանքները:

Գործարկվեցին զինտեխնիկայի տաքացուցիչները:
            Տեխսպասարկման աշխատանքներին անձամբ հետևում էր գումարտակի հրամանատար, փոխգնդապետ Արմեն Բալասյանը: Նա, ըստ հարկի, հանդես էր գալիս խորհուրդներով ու պարզաբանումներով: Ի դեպ, զրահատանկային գումարտակ մեր այցելությունը համընկավ հրամանատարի ծննդյան օրվան, ինչի առթիվ շնորհավորեցինք փոխգնդապետին:
            Ի պատասխան տեխնիկայի մարտունակության վերաբերյալ մեր հարցին, գումարտակի հրամանատարն ասաց.
            -Ամբողջ տեխնիկան և սպառազինությունը գտնվում են սարքին` մարտական վիճակում, պատրաստ կատարելու ցանկացած խնդիր:

ՎԱՉԵ ՄԿՐՏՉՅԱՆ
            1-ին բանակային զորամիավորման թղթակցական կետ
            Մարտական պլանի համաձայն տեխնիկան և սպառազինությունը շահագործման ձմեռային ռեժիմի փոխադրելու աշխատանքների ավարտին այցելեցինք բանակային 1-ին զորամիավորման կազմում գործող գումարտակ (հրամանատար, փոխգնդապետ Արմեն Բալասյան), որտեղ մեծ թափով ընթանում էին սպառազինության ու տեխնիկայի սպասարկման ավարտական աշխատանքները:

Comment

Ոչ մարտական կորուստ ադրբեջանական բանակում

Հոկտեմբեր 28, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Zeytun View Post
                Do you think we are getting the exact Russian Version T72B3M (B4) or a less advanced one because they are being upgraded in Armenia ( less specifications or not the latest Russian technologies) ? ( Honest question, not a conspiracy Anti-Russian one).
                I got you bro.
                From what I'm reading from various sources, we are getting the exact B3M/B4 version with no downgrades.
                The upgrades are being carried out as if it's in Russia, but to save considerable amount of transport cost and to create jobs for our people they're being done in Armenia which is something huge!
                The experience our guys gain from this will be priceless.
                Last edited by armnuke; 10-28-2016, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Ապրիլյան պատերազմին թշնամու կապը խլացրել են Հայաստանում հավաքված ՌԷՊ կայաններ

Posted on Հոկտեմբեր 26, 2016 by Գարիկ Հարությունյան | Leave a comment

Հայաստանում նախագծվել և հավաքվել են (արտադրվել են) ռադիոէլեկտրոնային պայքարի «Ամպրոպ» և «Մանուշակ» կայաններ, որոնցից առաջինը մասնակցել է Ապրիլյան պատերազմին, իսկ երկրորդը կատարելագործվել ու ներկայացվել է պատերազմից հետո:

ՌԷՊ երկու կայանները ներկայացվել են Երևանում անցկացված ArmHiTec ռազմարդյունաբերական ցուցահանդեսի ժամանակ:

Հայաստանում հավաքված ՌԷՊ կայաններ. ձախից՝ «Մանուշակ», խորքում՝ «Ամպրոպ», աջից՝ «Մորտիրա»

Կայանների մասնագետը Ռազմինֆոյի հետ զրույցում նշել է, որ «Ամպրոպն» ու «Մանուշակը» նախատեսված են հակառակորդի ռադիոկապի ճնշման համար և աշխատում են գերկարճալիք տիրույթում՝ 20-520 մեգահերց հաճախականային տիրույթում:

Մասնագետի խոսքով՝ ՌԷՊ կայանը հավաքել են խորհրդային ՄՏԼԲՈւ զրահապատ թրթուռավոր մեքենայի բազայի վրա: Կայանի անտենան, ներսի կահավորումը՝ աշխատանքային համակագիչները, օդափոխիչները և այլ տեխնիկան հավաքվել են Հայաստանում:

Կայանը հետախուզում է թշնամու ռադիոկապի ազդանշանները 20-520 մեգահերց հաճախություններում և ճնշում-խլացնում է դրանք: Կայանը միաժամանակ ճնշում է մինչև 10 հաճախականություն:

— Եթե, օրինակ, [հակառակորդն] աշխատում է 30 մեգահերց հաճախությունում, կայանը հայտնաբերում է այդ հաճախությունը և ճնշում այն: Կայանն աշխատում է լրիվ մարտավարական օղակում, մինչև 40 կմ հեռավորության վրա կապը հետախուզելու և մինչև 30 կմ ճնշելու հնարավորություն ունենք, — մանրամասնել է կայանի մասնագետը:

Կայանն աշխատում է երկու տարբերակով՝ ճնշում է ինչպես ֆիքսված հաճախությունները, այնպես էլ աշխատանքային հաճախությունների ծրագրային փոփոխության ռեժիմով ռադիոկապը (ППРЧ, FHSS): Վերջինի դեպքում եթե հակառակորդը սկսում է «ցատկեր անել» ռադիոհաճախություններով, կայանը հետախուզում է ամբողջ տիրույթը, հաշվարկում-որոշում է ցատկերի հաջորդականությունը և ճնշում է այդ հաճախությունները:

[Ձախից] «Ամպրոպ» և «Մանուշակ» ՌԷՊ կայանները՝ հավաքված ՄՏԼԲՈւ զրահապատ մեքենայի բազայի վրա

Կայանի մասնագետի խոսքով՝ «Ամպրոպն» ունի կարևոր առավելություն. այն չի ճնշում յուրային կողմի ռադիոկապի հաճախությունները: Այսինքն, հակառակորդի ռադիոկապը հետախուզելիս և ճնշելիս ՌԷՊ կայանը բաց է թողնում այն հաճախությունները, որոնք օգտագործվում են հայկական կողմի ռադիոկապի համար, և հայկական կողմի կապը չի խափանվում: Նախկինում կայանը բաց էր թողնում նախապես տրված 4 «հայկական» հաճախություն, իսկ կատարելագործումից հետո՝ 7 նման հաճախություն:
                  — Կայանն առաջին շահագործումն ունեցել է Ապրիլյան պատերազմին և հաջող կատարել է իր առջև դրված խնդիրը, — նշել է Ռազմինֆոյի զրուցակիցը:

Հայաստանում հավաքված «Մանուշակ» ՌԷՊ կայանը՝ ամբողջ հասակով

ՌԷՊ կայաններից մյուսը՝ «Մանուշակը» պատրաստվել է պատերազմից հետո, սակայն ըստ մեր զրուցակցի՝ կարելի է ասել, որ նույնպես մասնակցել է պատերազմին, քանի որ նույն սկզբունքով է աշխատում, ինչ «Ամպրոպը»:

— Օպերացիոն համակարգը լրիվ նույնն է, ուղղակի կա տարբերություն արդիականացման մեջ, անտենան տեղադրված է մեջտեղում և այլն, բայց աշխատանքի ամբողջ գործողությունը նույնն է, — «Մանուշակ» կայանի մասին նշել է կայանների մասնագետը:

Կայաններին կից ներկայացված տեղեկատվական ցուցանակների համաձայն՝ ի տարբերություն «Ամպրոպ» կայանի՝ «Մանուշակը» միաժամանակ կարող է ճնշել մինչև 4 հաճախություն: Սակայն այն բացազատվում է երկու անգամ ավելի արագ:

Նշված երկու կայանների կողքին ներկայացված էր նաև ՈւԱԶ մեքենայի մեջ հավաքված «Մորտիրա» կայանը, որն իր հերթին նախատեսված է թշնամու ռադիոկապի ճնշման և ապակողմնորոշման համար:

— Կայանը նախատեսված է գերկարճալիք տիրույթում ռադիոցանցերում աղմուկների ստեղծման և ապատեղեկատվության հաղորդման համար, 25-2600 ՄՀց հաճախություններում, — Ռազմինֆոյի հետ զրույցում մանրամասնել է կայանների մասնագետը:

Այս կայանի դեպքում նույնպես ունեցած մեքենայի վրա Հայաստանում հավաքել են անտենան, համակարգիչները, այլ սարքավորումները և պատրաստել են ամբողջական կայան:

«Մորտիրա» կայանը՝ հավաքված ՈւԱԶ մեքենայի բազայի վրա

Մասնագետի խոսքով՝ հակառակորդը կարող է հայտնաբերել, թե որտեղից է ազդանշանը գալիս և իմանալ, որ ազդանշանը հայկական կողմն է ուղարկում, բայց քանի որ կայանները շարժական են, դրանք կարող են արագ կատարել իրենց աշխատանքն ու հեռանալ՝ թույլ չտալով, որ հակառակորդը հասցնի հետախուզել ազդանշանը:

— [Ապրիլյան պատերազմին] «Մորտիրան» միանշանակ կիրառվել է, կիրառվում է առ այսօր, շատ էֆեկտիվ իր գործողությունը կատարում է, — Ռազմինֆոյի հետ զրույցում նշել է կայանների մասնագետը:

Comment

On September 15-18, at the training center “Zar” military exercises of one of the infantry battalions (commander – Colonel Vasak Avetisyan) of MoD peacekeeping brigade were held within the NATO “Partnership

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X