Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Azad View Post
    The issue is why are we posting over 6 months old "news" and focusing on the small negative outcome? Yes, we lost small patches but overall we did good on repelling a larger-scale army with a surprise attack and advanced armaments. We sealed our security for the next 5 years with the iskanders. I am not sure what is the purpose of this reminder? Also soros is a scumbag that caused more death and lost territories for Eastern Christians.
    Because we were lied to from day one.

Facts have been emerging over time.

If we do not highlight the facts the authorities will get away with murder, and I mean the murder of the nation in exchange for a few shekels in their pockets.

Our government is not transparent.

Its our duty to make it transparent if we believe in a free and democratic hayrenik.

I agree its not easy but we must not stop.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
    Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
      If we act like sheep, we will be led like sheep.
      Not sure what seams to be the problem overall?
      Sure there is corruption, sure we lost some small areas, sure the government did not immediately release all info related to the conflict.
      I am all for constructive criticism. There is a very defined line between criticism and enticement. Soros goes around using “better/open society” for his enticement/control.
      People are not stupid and they can read between the lines. Here is the latest on Soros’ Democracy and rule of law. Wonder why what he promotes in Eastern Europe/Russia do not apply in the US?

“George Soros and other rich liberals who spent tens of millions of dollars trying to elect Hillary Clinton are gathering in Washington for a three-day, closed door meeting to retool the big-money left to fight back against Donald Trump.”

Soros is fuming he lost his momentum on destabilizing Russia. What does Russia quickly do before the Cabal creates problems to the region to please Soros/Israel?

"Russia and Iran in talks over $10 billion arms deal”

Don’t be fooled with our piddly internal issues when in the lager picture we could become Cannon fodder for the Soros/British games.

Comment

Originally posted by burjuin View Post
        Armenian Air Force

We should hide such pics. Embarrassing

Comment

Around 200 KM of border at around one placed every 5KM places. We will need around 40-50 of these babies. Maybe with around 5 control centers.

How is it keeping accuracy with these small barrels at 6KM targets?

Comment

ՀՐԱՄԱՆԱՏԱՐԱԿԱՆ ՀԱՎԱՔՆԵՐ 5-ՐԴ ԲԱՆԱԿԱՅԻՆ ԶՈՐԱՄԻԱՎՈՐՈՒՄՈՒՄ

Comment

There is way too much going on in our region for our government to be very transparent. I know of no country which is involved in a military conflict yet sports transparency at the same time. War makes some of the good things we want impossible while providing a convenient shield for leaders to use in order to deflect such criticism. This does not imply we cannot make improvements but we should be realistic about our expectations. This war has and continues to be used by both sides to justify their continued rule. The lack of transparency is why I like to withhold judgement and see what follows a major events. It has been many months since this latest war but I have seen no new developments (assuming we had iskadars already). I would have expected a major peace settlement or some retaliation involving us taking territory and not seeing these things yet does worry me.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
                Not sure what seams to be the problem overall?
                Sure there is corruption, sure we lost some small areas, sure the government did not immediately release all info related to the conflict.
                I am all for constructive criticism. There is a very defined line between criticism and enticement. Soros goes around using “better/open society” for his enticement/control.
                People are not stupid and they can read between the lines. Here is the latest on Soros’ Democracy and rule of law. Wonder why what he promotes in Eastern Europe/Russia do not apply in the US?

“George Soros and other rich liberals who spent tens of millions of dollars trying to elect Hillary Clinton are gathering in Washington for a three-day, closed door meeting to retool the big-money left to fight back against Donald Trump.”

Soros is fuming he lost his momentum on destabilizing Russia. What does Russia quickly do before the Cabal creates problems to the region to please Soros/Israel?

"Russia and Iran in talks over $10 billion arms deal”

Don’t be fooled with our piddly internal issues when in the lager picture we could become Cannon fodder for the Soros/British games.

Azad Jan, our internal issues are not piddly. They are the life and death issues for us that we can control. Screw Soros and his cohorts.
                We're not gonna dip orselfs in big power politics only to get divided and paralyzed like in 1918-22.
                What we're discussing has nothing to do with soros. It's about our government and its internal conduct. No weapon or alliance can save us if we keep rotting from inside.
                The situation reminds me of Soviet times. Our own leaders and chinovniks used to rob and plunder so much that big scandals came out of deficits. Then Moscow would get alarmed and angry and send someone to straighten things up. So a fiew unprotected (ander) heads would roll and booked. But in a very short time corrupt circle would take in this Moscow's
                "Revisor" and corruption would continue even worse.
                This was a system that worked in every republic. Eventually the whole union succumbed to corruption and inefficiency.
                Karapetian's return from Russia and big theatrics from government entities that are the core corrupts that "you see, big changes are coming" is an old proven game to fool young people and hold on to power.
                I don't give a sh it about Soviet Union. But this is Armenia, the game is played upon. We cannot let our country go way of Soviet Union by people who are Soviet left overs.
                How can a group of robbers and moral retards implement reforms? (Reform, against themselfs? Reforming themselfs? Lol).
                Most of the members in current government still are Soviet disciples.
                If tree is not rotten wind cannot topple it. For best protection against soros or other foreign threats (threats from Turks #1)
                We have to try to make sure there will be genuine changes in Armenia.
                This government does not have a lot of time. Armenia does not have a lot of time.
                Issues are behind smerches or Iskanders.
                We can let this political gaming go on only for a very short time (to give a chance to new prime minister).
                But on summer next year, if all of this turn out as political fooling by Serje's government, then the only way to avoid Sorose's maidan in Yerevan, will be to smartly and forcefully take out the government.
                How? That is another discussion. Civil disobedience is one way.
                Last edited by Hakob; 11-14-2016, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                  There is way too much going on in our region for our government to be very transparent. I know of no country which is involved in a military conflict yet sports transparency at the same time. War makes some of the good things we want impossible while providing a convenient shield for leaders to use in order to deflect such criticism. This does not imply we cannot make improvements but we should be realistic about our expectations. This war has and continues to be used by both sides to justify their continued rule. The lack of transparency is why I like to withhold judgement and see what follows a major events. It has been many months since this latest war but I have seen no new developments (assuming we had iskadars already). I would have expected a major peace settlement or some retaliation involving us taking territory and not seeing these things yet does worry me.
                  Forcing government to clean up from corruption, be accountable with country's finances, not cover up plunder, stop favoritism to political or social Qavor/Sanig clans, stopping monopolizing killing business and economy by those Qavor oligarkhs, replacing the intellectually dead and inefficient but embedded parasites from foreign department to judiciary to armed forces has not a single spec of negativity in current international environment.
                  On the contrary.
                  I quite often ask, how can we expect from a foreign department that appoints a former waitlifter whose only foreign experience is receiving wolfer in america for fiew years (besides lifting waights in many countries) to a post of ambassador in a country that has our only link with outside world, to navigate us in this treacherous international world?
                  Why do we complain then when Moscow desides for us?
                  Last edited by Hakob; 11-14-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Hakob we are not Iceland. Transparency during war time is not advisable as it tells everyone including your enemy everything about you. Accountability though is something we need. I think we can do better and the government is making some important changes. The newer ministers are increasingly more educated( Karapetyan). Some of the notorious mobsters are now gone (Liska). Gradual change can be effective without causing a power vacuum. Revolution is not always the best answer. I think it is kind of Ironic that you seem to detest Russian influence yet your revolutionary nature is straight out of anarchist history of Russia. A steady progression path is much healthier for society then the jolt we felt after leaving the Union the way we did. Progress is being made but it is too slow even for my preferred steadier scenario.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X