Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by DieHard69 View Post
    Sorry to sound oblivious but what does Soros mean?
    He's a billionaire liberal globalist joo who has been behind many 'color revolutions' through his NGOs and funded media. He has this "Open Society Foundation" which is an undercover funding source for his evil acts, he's at the forefront of funding the transgender and LGBT movements as well.
    Guess what? They have even launched a special website for Armenia. http://www.osf.am
    Look at the right side, you'll see "#ElectricYerevan" and Eurasianet (an anti-Armenian news website).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
        He's a billionaire liberal globalist joo who has been behind many 'color revolutions' through his NGOs and funded media. He has this "Open Society Foundation" which is an undercover funding source for his evil acts, he's at the forefront of funding the transgender and LGBT movements as well.
        Guess what? They have even launched a special website for Armenia. http://www.osf.am
        Look at the right side, you'll see "#ElectricYerevan" and Eurasianet (an anti-Armenian news website).
        This is absolutely disgraceful how do westerners approve this man how does anyone approve this monster he's more terrible than our oligarch's at least they leech for there benefits but this guy wants a civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by DieHard69 View Post
          This is absolutely disgraceful how do westerners approve this man how does anyone approve this monster he's more terrible than our oligarch's at least they leech for there benefits but this guy wants a civil war.
          NO. He wants a World War.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            Hakob we are not Iceland. Transparency during war time is not advisable as it tells everyone including your enemy everything about you. Accountability though is something we need. I think we can do better and the government is making some important changes. The newer ministers are increasingly more educated( Karapetyan). Some of the notorious mobsters are now gone (Liska). Gradual change can be effective without causing a power vacuum. Revolution is not always the best answer. I think it is kind of Ironic that you seem to detest Russian influence yet your revolutionary nature is straight out of anarchist history of Russia. A steady progression path is much healthier for society then the jolt we felt after leaving the Union the way we did. Progress is being made but it is too slow even for my preferred steadier scenario.
            I am not calling for maidan or revolution the "Russian way". You are wise enough to anderstand what I am talking about.
            If not Sasna Tsrer revolt, government would not start any changes, it's abvious. There was not even a talk about it. HHK was doing business as usual. Even 4 day war was being used by government as " evidence of excellent preparedness".
            It has been 25 years since independence was declared. Maybe young people don't know, but Armenia's population went from the highest income and wealth per capita republic (even Russian SSR was lower, the only ones close were Georgia and Baltic republics) to the poorest with largest exoduce. Before independence there was steady emigration to Armenia for 40 years.
            Of course blame goes to morbidly corrupt people usurping power. Staring from LTP.
            I am not revolutionist. But we have to look at reality straight.
            I am not as optimistic as you are that corrupt leadership will change gradually. I wish it was true.
            But I am willing to give a last chance to government.
            What I am talking about maybe very hard to anderstand because it is not really a call to revolution.
            It is a call to readiness and planning. Of contingency plans in order to prevent collapse, maidan and defeat in Artsakh.
            My conviction is that our government cannot change and whatever changes it has been initiating are too late and insignificant to change the course our country is going on.
            While from the last municipal elections I can say that HHK is not ready yet to give up any power to anybody else, I also will point out that the core of HHK is still and looks like will always be the corrupt clans responsible for situation in country.
            Small makeup changes in any ministry are not enough.
            At the same time, I don't see any opposition significant enough with a vision of how to fix our country, challenging HHK soon.
            How much is Armenia's debt? 5 billion? And growing right?
            We have come to point that government is asking people to agree to 1000dram tax each in order to take care of military personnel and veterans.
            Why they did not ask this 10 years ago? They care for for veterans more now?
            Because government saw that veterans are the only group left that can unite and challenge the power.
            Because 10 years ago the government was not at the brink of bankruptcy.
            I know, you guys may be mad of what I am talking about. But the truth teller has to be ready to take blows to his head.
            It's ok.
            Every smart society should have contingency plans if things get out of hand.
            Israel, turkey, England Etc.. they all do.
            What do we do if come next year and it becomes abvious that government changes do not work and things start going out of hand? If it becomes abvious that HHK and Serj were buying time while Artsakh's future is put upon unfavorable and devastating agreement because of another war and pressures from Russia, US?
            What I am advocating is exactly to avoid Maidan and revolution.
            It may be necessary to quickly take out the government and force a new situation in Armenia to all players(ruling party, Russia, US etc..)

Comment

Comment

Azeris saying their soldier vanished by our fire.

Սպանվել է Ադրբեջանի բանակի զինծառայող

Comment

ԱՎՎԲ օրը

Նոյեմբերի 15-ին ՊԲ ամենաառանձնահատուկ ու անփոխարինելի խնդիրներ կատարող զորամասերից մեկը՝ առանձին վերանորոգման-վերականգնման բազան, տոնում է իր կազմավորման 25-րդ տարեդարձը: Հանդիսանալով ՀՀ և ԼՂՀ ազգային հերոս Յուրա Պողոսյանի և նրա մարտական ընկերների նախաձեռնության արգասիքը՝ բազան անընդհատ աճել ու ընդլայնել է իր հնարավորությունները՝ կարողանալով բանակի զարգացման բոլոր փուլերում որակյալ ծառայություններով ապահովել իր հուսալի ներկայությունը:

Վերանորոգման-վերականգնողական բազան իր մարտունակությունը, բացի տարբեր բնույթի զորավարժություններից, փաստել է նաև ապրիլյան ռազմագործողությունների ժամանակ, երբ վերջինիս արագ արձագանքման խմբերը, աշխատելով հենց մարտական գործողությունների վարման շրջանում, ամենասեղմ ժամկետներում վերանորոգել ու շարք են վերադարձրել հակառակորդի կողմից խոցված զինտեխնիկան:

Շնորհավորում ենք բանակի առանձին վերանորոգման-վերականգնողական բազայի ողջ անձնակազմին և բազայի վետերաններին տոն օրվա կապակցությամբ ու մաղթում հետագա հաջողություններ:

ԼՂՀ ՊՆ մամուլի ծառայություն
                  nkrmil.am/news/view/1597

Comment

ՀՀ ՊՆ Մոնթե Մելքոնյանի անվան ռազմամարզական վարժարանը 23 տարեկան է

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X