Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Vote now: Armenia-diaspora-turkey relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vote now: Armenia-diaspora-turkey relations

This article explains armenias situation rather well and it shows as i have been saying that its leaders are really trying to do whats best for the country but they can only do so much while the big powers play their games. As i concluded earlier Armenia has no choice but to align itself with russia since the west along with the turcks would like nothing better then to see her gone for good.Instead of calling them bad names i give them credit for trying despite the bad odds(hallmark of leadership), since the gestures to the west went unrewarded armenia has no choice but to be under russias domination (untill of course muckuch and his powerfull imaginery army conquer the world).
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

The above is a good article Haykakan, and it explains the bloody double standard that both Israel alongside the US played on Armenia. I say they both simply played (dirty games) on Armenia to forego for once and for all the Genocide recognition and our vital cause. I am sooooo mad.

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
        What he meant to say...
        Thanks for "translation"

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
          I know, which would've been a perfectly decent post that deserves a perfectly decent reply.
          Well is the form that important?
          Who wanted to understand the meaning have understood, and if someone haven’t than he wouldn’t anyway

Comment

yeah, I know Mukuch, but yes, the form must nonetheless abide by the rules.

Comment

I told you so!
              /PanARMENIAN.Net/ Armenian authorities will not make unilateral
              concession with regard to Karabakh, in particular, RA President
              will never allow NKR to be considered an Azeri-controlled territory,
              RPA spokesman Edward Sharmazanov told journalists in Yerevan.

NKR's land border with Armenia is very important for Armenian
              authorities. It is necessary to guarantee the country's security,
              the speaker said. "NKR people have a right to self-determination,
              and Azeri colleagues should realize and admit NKR people's right
              to self-determination and recognize the country's independence,"
              he stated.

Armenia favors peaceful settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict within
              OSCE MG format. "Turkey cannot be a mediator in talks," Sharmazanov
              stressed, adding that NKR is a more accomplished, democratic and
              developed state in comparison with Azerbaijan and Armenia
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                I told you so!
                /PanARMENIAN.Net/ Armenian authorities will not make unilateral
                concession with regard to Karabakh, in particular, RA President
                will never allow NKR to be considered an Azeri-controlled territory,
                RPA spokesman Edward Sharmazanov told journalists in Yerevan.

NKR's land border with Armenia is very important for Armenian
                authorities. It is necessary to guarantee the country's security,
                the speaker said. "NKR people have a right to self-determination,
                and Azeri colleagues should realize and admit NKR people's right
                to self-determination and recognize the country's independence,"
                he stated.

Armenia favors peaceful settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict within
                OSCE MG format. "Turkey cannot be a mediator in talks," Sharmazanov
                stressed, adding that NKR is a more accomplished, democratic and
                developed state in comparison with Azerbaijan and Armenia
                So what?
                What else you expected Sharmazanov to say to armenian press?
                That just means that they will not give up Karabakh "for nothing" (unilateral concessions), doesn’t mean they wouldn’t sell it

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
                  So what?
                  What else you expected Sharmazanov to say to armenian press?
                  That just means that they will not give up Karabakh "for nothing" (unilateral concessions), doesn’t mean they wouldn’t sell it
                  Unless its a recognized land body of Armenia, its fair game to be tugged around like Ossetia.
                  "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Serj and his buddies like kocharian ousted ltp during much worst times to save kharabagh and here you are implying they are going to sell it. Much of the present government is from kharanagh and most in yerevan think too much of it is kharabaghtsis, there is now way they are selling kharabagh! They may give up some of the surrounding regions but they will get something of value in return. It makes me laughf when i hear you say they are going to sell it lol.
                    I think Kanadahye has a good point in that i also think that armenia should recognize it but realisticly no one else will.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                      They may give up some of the surrounding regions but they will get something of value in return. It makes me laughf when i hear you say they are going to sell it lol.
                      Read again what you wrote... LOL ?

Surrounding regions? Isn’t it the land I and other 30.000 guys have paid with blood?
                      Last edited by Mukuch; 06-25-2009, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X