Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Artsakh, Lezgistan, Avaristan, Taloshistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vrej1915
    replied
    Re: Artsakh, Lezgistan, Avaristan, Taloshistan

Судьба – одна, путь к спасению тоже один: объединиться!
    Выступление лидера Движения За возрождения Талыша Фармони Фахраддина АБОСЗОДА
    на Международной конференции «Проблемы лезгинского и аварского народов, разделенных
    государственной границей между РФ и Азербайджаном, и пути их решения"

Дорогие друзья! Позвольте от имени всего талышского народа выразить свою огромную благодарность организаторам данного замечательного мероприятия и лично моему брату Арифу Пашаеву, за приглашение участвовать в нем от имени талышского народа вашего покорного слугу и руководителя нашей диаспоры в Москве г-на И. Шабанова!

Должен сказать, что к основным докладчикам у меня нет никаких претензий, так как они написаны в полном соответствии с Уставами лезгинской и аварской автономий. Что касается пожеланий, они, конечно, есть.

Послушав эти доклады, я мысленно вернулся в мое детство, когда за каждый мой плач моя мать, ныне покойная, давала мне молоко. В те годы наш мир находился в состоянии относительной статики и не наблюдались никакие «резкие движения». Но с того момента прошло достаточно много времени, и я стал достаточно взрослым человеком, чтобы понять, что в таком возрасте человек уже не нуждается в материнском молоке, тем более, даже если нуждался бы, его никто ему уже не даст! Сегодня мир уже находится в состоянии турбулентности, когда просить молока даже не приходит на ум никому из нас. Если быть более точным, сегодня вопрос стоит о спасении наших с вами народов. А эту задачу вовсе нельзя решить путем выдвижения таких «требований», которые были озвучены нашими докладчиками.

Я уверен, что тут собрались достаточно подготовленные специалисты – ученые, аналитики, кавказоведы, одним словом, эксперты по нашему региону, кто, по долгу своей основной работы, просто обязан знать все это. Что касается широкой публики, каждый из нас может свободно прочитать в интернете все эти материалы. Если вы считаете, что чего-то не хватает, тогда, будьте добры, пишите, чтобы специалисты дальше ознакомились с истинным положением дел наших народов. Поэтому я, на правах старшинства, которое так ценится в наших горах, призываю всех наших молодых коллег – лезгин и аварцев – наконец-то стать взрослым и сосредоточится над концептуальными вопросами.

Чтобы не быть голословным, приведу такой пример: например, один из уважаемых мною докладчиков выступил с требованием «открыть в Азербайджане лезгинское телевидение». Вот я вам скажу: если бы у бакинского режима хватило ума, то они давно бы открыли талышский, лезгинский и аварский телевизионные каналы, и поставили бы там руководителями кого-нибудь из представителей этих народов, и они день и ночь на своем родном языке хвалили бы Гейдара и его сына. Тогда и нашему брату Арифу Пашаевичу не осталось бы ничего, кроме того, как распустить свою организацию, потому что ему сказать было бы нечего!

Далее. Один из докладчиков сказал, что «Азербайджан уже является федерацией, так как в его составе существуют две автономии». Но я, как гражданин АР, за последние двадцать лет почему-то не заметил, чтобы там были «два автономных образования». Насколько мне известно, в составе сегодняшней АР существует одно автономное образование, и то вовсе не автономия, а, согласно Конституции АР, «государство в государстве», т.е. как вы уже поняли, Нахичеванская Республика, о которой мы еще поговорим!

Исходя из этого, я представляю вашему вниманию свое видение данной проблемы, которое включает в себя анализ некоторых концептуальных вопросов и учитывает геополитические изменения на Большом Ближнем Востоке, куда входит и наш регион. Эти геополитические изменения стремительно приближаются к нашему региону, в чем сегодня мало кто из экспертов сомневается. Геополитика – наука жесткая. Она развивается согласно своим законам, противостоять которым порою бывает трудно, даже достаточно крупным государствам. Подробный анализ всех этих изменений доказывает, что, как бы грустно не стало некоторым из нас, в очень скором будущем Азербайджанская республика просто исчезнет с карты мира, как самостоятельный субъект международных отношений, в результате чего вам и нам не у кого будет просить, например, провести дорогу между какими-то населенными пунктами... Готовы ли мы к такому развороту событий? Готовы ли мы сами решать судьбы своих народов? И в чем вы видите пути решения этого? Давайте поговорим об этом…

В литературе обычно под понятием «разделённый народ» имеется в виду народ, территория компактного проживания которого разделена границами двух и более суверенных государств, и как минимум в одном из которых он находится в положении национального меньшинства.
    Для нас главное в этом определении является не то, кого можно считать таковым, т.е. разделенным. Само по себе такое определение ничего не дает нам, а оставляет достаточно широкое поле для разного рода политических спекуляций и даже софистики. К примеру, скажу, что наверное основываясь на данное определение, совсем недавно один из представителей аварского народа – высокопоставленный правительственный чиновник – сказал, что «разделённость – правило, а не исключение». Что это означает, на мой взгляд? Этот господин хочет сказать своему народу приблизительно так: не мешайте нам и дальше обогащаться за счет халявных бакинских нефтедолларов, а сами сидите, сложа руки, и не дергайтесь!
    Поэтому мы должны ответить на главный, на мой взгляд, вопрос: как и в каких именно условиях мы стали разделенными? Только ответив на этот вопрос, мы можем найти правильные пути и средства для спасения наших народов. Все дело в том, что это мы – талыши – вместе с вами – лезгинами, аварцами и другими коренными этносами нашей земли – должны определиться, с кем и как мы хотим жить? Я больше чем уверен, что если мы в очередной раз позволим внешним игрокам решать за нас наши судьбы, тогда, при любом исходе вопроса, наши проблемы вряд ли будут решены! Отсюда и вывод: Мы сами должны решить судьбу своих народов, и заставить остальных геополитических игроков играть по нашим правилам!

Leave a comment:

• Vrej1915
    replied

Մոսկվան չի խուսափի լեզգիական խնդրից

Կողմնակի դիտորդների մոտ կարող է տպավորություն ստեղծվել, որ Ռուսաստանում այնքան էլ մշակված չէ լեզիգական թեման որպես օպերատիվ խնդիր: Սակայն դա այդպես չէ: Ընդհակառակը, Դաղստանի հարավում գոյություն ունի ռուսական գործակալների բավական ճյուղավորված ցանց, որն ունի բոլոր հնարավորություններն իրավիճակը կառավարելու համար: Ռուսական իշխանությունները եւ հատուկ ծառայությունները մշտապես լեզգիական գործոնը Դաղստանում ու Ադրբեջանում քաղաքականություն իրականացնելու միջոց են համարել:

Արդեն տարածված է դարձել կարծիքն այն կապակցությամբ, որ լեզգի ժողովուրդը բավական աղետալի վիճակում է ոչ միայն Ադրբեջանի քաղաքականության, այլեւ Ռուսաստանի սպեկուլյատիվ ու վերին աստիճանի անազնիվ քաղաքականության արդյունքում: Մենք նախկինում նախազգուշացրել ենք, որ Ռուսաստանն ակտիվացնում է լեզգիական ու ավարական գործոնները դաղստանա-ադրբեջանական սահմանին:

Դեռեւս մեկ տարի առաջ ծագել են ոչ միայն կասկածներ, այլեւ հայտնվել է որոշակի տեղեկատվություն: Ռուսական իշխանությունները, թերեւս, առաջարկել են Ռուսաստանում լեզգիական ու ավարական կազմակերպություններին ակտիվացնել գործողություններն Ադրբեջանի ուղղությամբ: Ադրբեջանի նկատմամբ Ռուսաստանի քաղաքականությունն ամբողջովին ձախողված է, եւ ոչ մի հույս չի մնացել Բաքվի հետ առավել վստահելի հարաբերությունների կառուցել, չնայած որ Ռուսաստանը մի քանի տարի ծայրահեղ երկիմաստ, ըստ էության, հակահայկական քաղաքականություն է իրականացնել՝ փորձելով Ադրբեջանից պոկել չգիտես, թե ինչ՝ զոհաբերելով Հայաստանի շահերը:

Դա հանգեցրել է այն բանին, որ Հայաստանը «նոր կուրս է» զարգացնում՝ ուղղված ՆԱՏՕ-ի եւ Եվրամիության հետ մերձեցմանը, ինչը, թերեւս, կվերաճի Արեւմուտքի առաջատար պետությունների հետ սերտ հարաբերությունների: Սակայն խնդիրն այն չէ, որ Ռուսաստանը կորցրել է իր քաղաքականությունում «ղարաբաղյան գործոնն» օգտագործելու հնարավորությունը: Պետք է ասել, որ դրանում որոշակի դեր է խաղացել Ադրբեջանը, որը հիմարաբար հրաժարվել է Ռուսաստանի առաջարկներն ընդունելուց:

Արդյունքում, Ռուսաստանն առավել շահագրգռված է դարձել լեզգիների ու ավարների հարցում, ովքեր ավելի ակտիվորեն են առաջ քաշում իրենց պահանջները եւ դրանով հանդերձ, բավական քաղաքակիրթ քննարկում են առաջարկում, որն իրականացնում են կրթված ու պատրաստված մարդիկ: Այդպիսով, Ռուսաստանի քաղաքականությունը հանգեցրել է «խնդիրների ու շահերի ասոցիացիայի»՝ միավորելով Հայաստանի ու Դաղստանի ժողովուրդների խնդիրները:

Եկել է Հայաստանի եւ սփյուռքի հայկական կազմակերպությունների կողմից միջազգային ասպարեզում Դաղստանի բաժանված ու խտրականության ենթարկվող ժողովուրդների շահերը պաշտպանելու ողղությամբ տարբեր նախաձեռնություններ իրականացնելու ժամանակը: Հասկանալի է, որ Ռուսաստանը դիմադրելու է ավարների ու լեզգիների խնդիրների միջազգայնացմանը եւ կփորձի այդ հարցով քննարկումները պահել գավառականության եւ ռեգիոնալիզմի շրջանակներում: Կասկածելի է, որ ռուսական իշխանությունները թույլ կտան տվյալ խնդիրների քննարկումը, օրինակ, Պետական Դումայում:

Այդ պատճառով, տվյալ գործունեության կարեւոր ուղղություն է ռուսական հասարակության շահագրգռվածությունն այդ քաղաքական եւ մարդասիրական խնդրում: Ինչու Ռուսաստանի հայկական կազմակերություններն աջակցություն ցույց չտան լեզգիական ու ավարական կազմակերպություններին: Այդ երկու ժողովուրդները, անկասկած, արդեն պատրաստված կադրեր ուներ, սակայն, դեռեւս, գործընկերների եւ աջակցության կարիք ունեն կազմակերպչական ու քաղաքական ոլորտներում: Ադրբեջանը շարունակում է որոշ լեզգի ու ավար գործիչների կաշառելու փորձերը, ընդ որում, ոչ միայն Ադրբեջանում, այլեւ Դաղստանի հարավում:

Առկա տեղեկությունների համաձայն, այդ միջոցների մեծամասնությունը յուրացվում ու ոչ նպատակային են օգտագործվում, սակայն, ամեն դեպքում, այդ կաշառքները որոշակի նպատակի հասնում են: Ադրբեջանի քաղաքականությունն այդ խնդիրների նկատմամբ ավելի շատ է ծավալվելու եւ անկասկած է, որ տվյալ գործընթացները զինված բախումների բնույթ ձեռք կբերեն:

Ավարներն ու լեզգիները հասկանում են դա եւ փորձում են խուսափել հակասություններից ու վեճերից, որոնք բնութագրական են այդ երկու հարազատ ժողովուրդների համար: Տվյալ իրավիճակում հայկական կազմակերպությունները պետք է ակտիվացնեն իրենց գործունեությունը ավարական ու լեզիգական խնդիրները միջազգային ասպարեզ հանելու համար: Ադրբեջանը կեղտոտ քաղաքականություն է իրականացնում Հայաստանի ու հայկական սփյուռքի շահերի դեմ. արդյո՞ք ժամանակը չէ մեր քաղաքականությանն առարկայականություն ու առավել արտահայտված նպատակներ ու խնդիրներ տալու համար:

Իգոր Մուրադյան

Leave a comment:

• Vrej1915
    replied

Good

But if ever you succeed, you will make someone called Serjik unhappy !
    The poor is already in a mess, after saying that Aghdam was not his fatherland, just to be pissed of by a bunch old archeologists who decided to unearth Tikranakert.
    Now if you come in with Absheron and Shirvan,as originally ours, he will be forced to take Baku ......

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

Ok, I'm now pushing four pages of search points. Their is a great deal more scholarship than the last time I did this although much is laughable much is genuine.
    The date today is 6/7/12. I appreciate your (take your time comment) and am going to shoot for 30 days from now. This is going to be an interdisciplinary approach and. I personally feel at this moment their is much reputable scholarly material for points I made. Also I'm starting to enjoy this.
    I'm doing this in Ernest and not dodging so thanks again for lenient answer time.
    Artashes

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

Also last time used parallel info by matching our being attacked by whom with migration info and haven't charted our approaches by others yet.
    I should know something soon.

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
    No problem, take your time
    Day 2.
    I'm still researching. Have about two pages of search points but only limited follow through time on points.
    Will need more time.
    Last time I did this I was at UCLA with many books side by side.
    This computer thing I'm weak at.
    Sorry for delay.
    Artashes

Leave a comment:

• Vrej1915
    replied

No problem, take your time

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
    Sorry, I did not knew.
    I was saying, I had never read, that we were the indigenous people north east of the Kur river.
    I was interested if you had sources.
    I similarly never read any link whatsoever linking Caucasian and Balkanian 'Albanians', even in their origins, or in their original migrations.
    I have a slight idea about indo-european migrations, and the different theories about them, but have a rather good idea about our national history, and as a matter of fact, being one of the oldest nations with the Persians and the Greeks, why should we trust more others than our sources?
    At least ours are continuous since at least Ardashisyan dynasty...
    So, to my knowledge, and according our classical knowledge, we Armenians are the result of the indigenous Ourartean and proto-Armenian (Hayasa/Nayiri...) tribes, and the mix of 'Armen' tribes (usually presented as coming in from the west, but this is still object to lot of academic disputes, even the '%' newcomers addition to the end product turns out to be largely disputed...)
    Anyway, this is not the matter.
    We were there much before all others, specially much before the nowday Georgians, so azaris and Turks are not even a matter, since their arrival is pretty well documented and not a subject of academic dispute, put aside their internal caricatural propaganda.
    But to my knowledge, while the ethnographic borders of Armenia on the western, and southern sides are very complicated, exceeding largely the borders of Medz and Pokkr Hayks, plus I, II, III, IV Hayks (nowdays Yozgad, etc... being ethnically mix and for some times under armenian principalities, independent of the main Armenian Kingdoms)..., on the North West, in all sources, generally we admit that Armenians were limited by the Kur river.
    I never read that originally, the Shirvan plain and the Absheron peninsula was inhabited by the Armenian ethnos.
    Of course there were Armenian principalities and fortified towns in Vartashen, Goudgashen, Shamakh, Terpend, etc... for some periods, with sizable populations, but these were people having emigrated, with their princes/meliks, from mainly Oudik, Arsakh and Syounik, due to political events, invasions, etc... as were the case with the case of Kakhet (nowday georgianised population is directly related to Artsakh, with replication of original village and topographic names, still existing in modern Artsakh), or the princes of Vanant, Dourouperan and Dayk princes who emigrated due to Byzantine policy to the Balkans with entire populations...
    Or on a totally different scale the emigration of Bagratide/Roupinians to Kilikia and Crimea after the fall of Ani....

But this does not change the fact, that the ethnos living north of the Kur was different, mainly named by us as Aghvans, with actual remains probably like the Udis, Tzakours??.... of course no link in any manner with the central asian nomads that came in later, much later, while there were arabs, persians, etc... before.
    The Talysh are a people having coexisted with the Aghvans, since their place was south of Paydagaran, and had no direct contact with the Aghvans land.
    At least, this is my knowledge.
    And as you see, I like reading, and would be very interested, if you can give me sources indicating otherwise
    Yes I will get source material for you.
    It is about 1:30am here so not now.
    Give me two days as I'm doing this while working.
    Artashes

Leave a comment:

• Vrej1915
    replied

Sorry, I did not knew.
    I was saying, I had never read, that we were the indigenous people north east of the Kur river.
    I was interested if you had sources.
    I similarly never read any link whatsoever linking Caucasian and Balkanian 'Albanians', even in their origins, or in their original migrations.
    I have a slight idea about indo-european migrations, and the different theories about them, but have a rather good idea about our national history, and as a matter of fact, being one of the oldest nations with the Persians and the Greeks, why should we trust more others than our sources?
    At least ours are continuous since at least Ardashisyan dynasty...
    So, to my knowledge, and according our classical knowledge, we Armenians are the result of the indigenous Ourartean and proto-Armenian (Hayasa/Nayiri...) tribes, and the mix of 'Armen' tribes (usually presented as coming in from the west, but this is still object to lot of academic disputes, even the '%' newcomers addition to the end product turns out to be largely disputed...)
    Anyway, this is not the matter.
    We were there much before all others, specially much before the nowday Georgians, so azaris and Turks are not even a matter, since their arrival is pretty well documented and not a subject of academic dispute, put aside their internal caricatural propaganda.
    But to my knowledge, while the ethnographic borders of Armenia on the western, and southern sides are very complicated, exceeding largely the borders of Medz and Pokkr Hayks, plus I, II, III, IV Hayks (nowdays Yozgad, etc... being ethnically mix and for some times under armenian principalities, independent of the main Armenian Kingdoms)..., on the North West, in all sources, generally we admit that Armenians were limited by the Kur river.
    I never read that originally, the Shirvan plain and the Absheron peninsula was inhabited by the Armenian ethnos.
    Of course there were Armenian principalities and fortified towns in Vartashen, Goudgashen, Shamakh, Terpend, etc... for some periods, with sizable populations, but these were people having emigrated, with their princes/meliks, from mainly Oudik, Arsakh and Syounik, due to political events, invasions, etc... as were the case with the case of Kakhet (nowday georgianised population is directly related to Artsakh, with replication of original village and topographic names, still existing in modern Artsakh), or the princes of Vanant, Dourouperan and Dayk princes who emigrated due to Byzantine policy to the Balkans with entire populations...
    Or on a totally different scale the emigration of Bagratide/Roupinians to Kilikia and Crimea after the fall of Ani....

But this does not change the fact, that the ethnos living north of the Kur was different, mainly named by us as Aghvans, with actual remains probably like the Udis, Tzakours??.... of course no link in any manner with the central asian nomads that came in later, much later, while there were arabs, persians, etc... before.
    The Talysh are a people having coexisted with the Aghvans, since their place was south of Paydagaran, and had no direct contact with the Aghvans land.
    At least, this is my knowledge.
    And as you see, I like reading, and would be very interested, if you can give me sources indicating otherwise

Leave a comment:

• KarotheGreat
    replied

what are you basing your theory on? On what historical work are you basing yourself on and can you provide sources for all this BS? Especially for the Albanian part that the Caucasian Albanians come from the same place as the Balkan Albanians and also a piece of work where it shows the the Balkan Albanians are not native to the Balkans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X