Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddo211
    replied
    Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

[QUOTE=Persopolis;315802

We are fearless[/quote]

Most Iranis blow in the direction of the prevailing wind.

Very careless riding for allowing a passenger to ride along on stunts, let alone without proper protection.......you can pop wheelies all day long if you want but putting others lives at risk is against riders code of conduct.

This shows the frustration of the young generation with their situation and the system. Do you know what the problem is Pers omad polis?

It is a system of a down.

Leave a comment:

• Mos
    replied

Don't hurt the messenger, just was posting news about an unfortunate execution. This isn't a statement against Iranian people, maybe a statement against Iranian justice system....

Leave a comment:

• Persopolis
    replied

@ Mos:

You've posted this before:

"Adiva Mirza Soleiman Kalimi, a xxxish Iranian, and her husband, Varoujan Petrosian, an Armenian Iranian along with another woman and two men, whose identities remain unknown, were secretly executed in Evin Prison."

Yes - in Iran we have strict rules on subversive and disloyal minorities - which is why it surprises me that the administrators of this forum have allowed you (and others) to propagate comments against Iranians for years to create bad-blood among Iranians and Armenians; and even worse to teach youngsters to emulate you.

Let me help you out - in 2005 Miro Begijanian decided to use the same types of comments that you encourage other Armenians to use on this site and an Iranian instantly beat him to death.

Keep it up partner - you reap what you sow. ( "for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap" - GALATIANS 6: 7-9 (KJV) .)

You're a stud Mos: Whatever kind of Armenian you are - you're much worse than a nationalistic Turk.

----------------

Make sure your sock-puppet understands that too:

@ Edojan / Mos
    ... it's true we're fearless:

Last edited by Federate; 05-20-2011, 06:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Persopolis
    replied

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
    il suggest you leave this forum
    I suggest you start at the top of this thread and read back down to this post - I will answer you at a later time, but in the meantime familiarize yourself with the chronological events and whether the policies of the site have been evenhandedly administered. One of my concerns is how Iranians have been portrayed on this site long before I showed up. I will not support every Armenian - but do respect many Armenians.

Leave a comment:

• Mos
    replied

xxxish-Armenian couple executed secretly in Iranian prison
    A xxxish-Armenian couple along with a woman and two men were secretly executed in Iran on March 14.
    Adiva Mirza Soleiman Kalimi, a xxxish Iranian, and her husband, Varoujan Petrosian, an Armenian Iranian along with another woman and two men, whose identities remain unknown, were secretly executed in Evin Prison.
    According to Iranian Christian news agency Mohabat News, the execution happened at the crack of dawn on March 14 iniside the Evin prison in Iran. However, details of their charges are not known.
    The news agency confirmed the report by speaking to human rights activists in Iran.
    The 28th divisional court of the Revolutionary Court, located inside the Evin prison, in confirming this execution refused to provide any further details about the surrender of the executed bodies of the prisoners, the report said.
    The families of the victims, who had asked the authorities to return the bodies of the prisoners in order to be buried according to their cultural and religious customs have received threats of arrest from the agents of the Ministry of Intelligence, the report added. Mohabat News

Leave a comment:

• UrMistake
    replied

Originally posted by Persopolis
    @ UrMistake
    What you wrote is unintelligible to me - I can't respond.
    Then go ahead and translate it i don't care,did you understand what i said ?il suggest you leave this forum, anti/armenian posts have limits.

What is your point with the search of old post from 2005? Do you like me post stupid 12 year old iranian posting about how ugly hes country man are?
    Morons can be find in every race

Leave a comment:

• Eddo211
    replied

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
    some people (Iranians included) just need to become permanent members of the diaspora.
    I know what you mean, but I am not sure I agree, their views will/can change with positive changes in Iran. (see PM)

You need to remove your signature if you care about Iran/Armenia relations.
    Haghighat roshaneh ageh tavadjo bedi.

Leave a comment:

• Persopolis
    replied

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
    So is that how you see everything in life, A or B, either or, black and white. Your logic is flawed. Now that is the real shame.

You wanna know who I support......both those links you provided are my brothers.
    We discussed two generally-stated types of Armenians - I only respect one type ("TYPE B"): yes it is black & white for me. And it's starting to become that way to the Armenian government as they are starting to reject the right of "TYPE A" Armenians to return to Armenia ("We don't want them," is what they're starting to say.)

ARMENIAN GOV. "We don't want them"
    Armenian ID Theft Gangs. US tries to deport Armenian gangsters. But their country of illegal origin - Armenia - refuses to take them back when US tries to d...

I believe Iran will be working with Armenia on such a program too - some people (Iranians included) just need to become permanent members of the diaspora.

Leave a comment:

• UrMistake
    replied

Yes Persepolis but all this comment of my fellow compatriots had a reason (to make you angry ) and are commented to response of some of yours flame bytes,it seems you are carefully following the posts here and you comment them ...but you fail to see why they are telling this stuff...

You are the one that started making post about how iran should incorporate armenia so we shall be saved !! well is your choice to believe that ,but is other thing to make others believe that also,don't be so tragic ,

Armenia and i as Armenian are very tolerant and we tent to respect others,we see Iran as friendly state and its people, even if we dont like how you keep authoritarian state but its your country you can do what ever you like,its not problem for us,
    Maybe you are jealous of our relations with Russia ,but we as people and our state just like russian state and its people consider each other friends and "our people" even if we are not slavs,i say that cause you characterized our relations lapdogs of russia,lapdog my friend is egypt for america and every other state that are surrendering to NATO(American alliance) and are too week to do something about it,
    in our case our relations and good friendship with russia is coming from inside and core of not only russian/armenian politicians but most importantly its people so what ever happens what ever bad things come between us in the end we gonna support each other,and that my friend no other nation can say with 100% accuracy.

Is fact our diaspora in so many nations have rise themself considerable respect ,one of them are Russia, do you know other groups expect J ews that are capable of obtaining respect and power in other nations just by its people and not of foreign policy?
    Last edited by UrMistake; 05-18-2011, 10:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Persopolis
    replied

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
    Dont you think too big for your self ?
    Do I think I am too big for myself?

Not when your compatriots are spreading disinformation about my people, like below:

Originally Posted by Artsakh
    After all, he comes from a nation of 70 millions who couldn't even create an alphabet for themselves.

Not when your compatriots selectively single me out for being anti-Russian (under some bizarre expectation that I should be pro-Russian) while letting Armenians slide by on overtly anti-Russian statements and inexplicable hypocrisy:

Originally Posted by Tigranakert
    Why are you [Persopolis] ignoring the other statements you made about Russia, are you afraid to discuss them?

Originally Posted by Mos
    Countries that seem like allies like Russia only do so in order to use us, in order to sell us at the highest price.

Originally Posted by Mos
    Persepolis is just another Russophobe

Not when your compatriot's patriotism is similar to Turkish erradication policies and is stated against my people:

Originally Posted by Mos
    if I married a Perisan or non-Armenian women, me being the father, I would force Armenian identity.

Not when you compatriots advocate genociding innocent women and children while expecting the world to recognize similar acts against them.

Originally Posted by arakeretzig
    Anyway, I hope Israel finishes this "palestinian" menace once and for all. Cast Lead 2 should commence soon. You have to admire Israel's patience for all this time.

Not when your compatriots are too stupid to realize the difference between what Aliyev calls an "Azerbaijani" and Iranian-Azaris while going around spitting on the latter (and quite frankly endangering Armenians in ways you can only begin to imagine):

Originally Posted by levon1
    And what would an Iranian-Azari do anyway? There is one here and after an argument I spit in his face.

Not when your compatriots seek religious tolerance in the region, but don't respect others in the same manner:

Originally Posted by Mos
    Go pray towards Mecca and shout 'allahu akbar'

Originally Posted by Mos
    Iranians are becoming cancer to Armenia and should be deported.

Not when your compatriots contradict themselves from post-to-post and then flip out like they're on psychotropic drugs when a non-Armenian point out the contradiction:

Originally Posted by Eddo211
    Iranian Armenians only mixed with other Armenians (past, present, future).

Originally Posted by Eddo211
    We have however mixed to a small degree with our Persian "Brothers" in the past....Persian girls steal Armenian hearts

Not when your compatriots fabricate a lie that Shah Abbas ("shah habas" [sic]) exiled one million Armenians when there weren't one million Armenians to exile and that he relocated thousands to the interior of Iran in the face of what the Armenian government admits was an attempted invasion of Iran.

Originally Posted by haysip
    shah habas of iran exiled about a million Armenians

Not when you have members here that assert Armenians are "pure" because they engaged in centuries of infanticide:

Originally Posted by haysip
    ... "in this video Armen Ayvazyan ... says that intermarrages/rapes of Armenians were very rare ... and those babies that were not Armenian were being destroyed.

Not when you run a Iranian / Armenian relations thread and don't want honest feedback from Iranians:

Originally Posted by Mos
    You have no right to even speak on this forum .... God when will these 2 persians leave our forum, and leave it to peace.

Why do you think I am wrong in making the types of observations I've made above?

Originally Posted by UrMistake
    Do you see what is wrong!! with what you are saying!!
    Last edited by Persopolis; 05-17-2011, 11:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X