Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Prospects of a Kurdish state and what it means for Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Prospects of a Kurdish state and what it means for Armenia

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
    kurdman

I have been reading your posts for some time.
    You appear to be a master at talking from your arse.

So much shi.t not worth bothering with.

I am quite sensitive regarding the truth about the Yezidi which you skilfully ( read with bs ) distort.

Your ignorance is so deep that it did not even cross your mind to do even the most basic research.
    Maybe you though "they are my brothers and therefore they are like me".

Five minutes on the internet and its surprising how much information there is.

I am putting couple of links ( so you do not stretch and dislocate your brain) for you to see the truth.

Learn about the Yezidi people, their religion and their plight on YezidiTruth.org

http://www.angelfire.com/az/rescon/mgcyazid.html
    Haha! do you expect me to believe the crap written there? I know from first hand yezdis that they consider them self to be Kurds, besides the Arabs are trieng the same thing (but failing) in some areas of Iraq as they are 'disputed' regions and the Yazidi are calling to join Kurdistan.

The fact that 350,000 Yazidis voted for Kurdish parties, just proves it, and no online website that can be created by anyone can change that, and in regards to your governments doing, this are not my words, we got them from Kurds living in Armenia as they asked our government for financial support.
    Last edited by kurdman; 06-09-2011, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
      Look at our history first before talking. Your statement in bold is what is funny.
      AK's and RPG's don't count as support, lol... look at your country, how manny russian bases do you have? how many free weapons did you get from russia? then come back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by kurdman View Post
        AK's and RPG's don't count as support, lol... look at your country, how manny russian bases do you have? how many free weapons did you get from russia? then come back to me.
        We have a strategic alliance with Russia - that's not the same as your relationships.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
          We have a strategic alliance with Russia - that's not the same as your relationships.
          Haha what a hypocrite! good stuff.

Comment

Millions of kurds in turkey have integrated into turkish society and do not supper the PKK. Should we now say that these people are turks because they wish to live in a turkish country and not an independent kurdistan? This is akin to you claiming the Yezdi are kurds because they'd rather live in kurdish controlled areas of Iraq. Which happens to be the only stable region because there is only one dominant ethno-religious group, the kurds.
            For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
            to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

So, funny I forgot to laugh, if anything your being breast fed by Russia, we however do not get any military or money support from other nations, it's all our governments success.
              Haha, kurdman, Iraq-Kurdistan doesn't get military nor financial support? I think you have shown how inaccurate all of your claims are, but come one... such a big lie? Iraqi-Kurdistan is getting massive financial, political and military support from Western countries, including the USA and Israel.

We have found ourselves a Kurdish version of Persepolis! What to expect of these Iranian people.

If Yezidi's are Kurds, then Kurds are Iranian, it's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                Millions of kurds in turkey have integrated into turkish society and do not supper the PKK. Should we now say that these people are turks because they wish to live in a turkish country and not an independent kurdistan? This is akin to you claiming the Yezdi are kurds because they'd rather live in kurdish controlled areas of Iraq. Which happens to be the only stable region because there is only one dominant ethno-religious group, the kurds.
                Oh dear god,

Read posts 130 and 39, I'm tired of repeating the same things becuase people don't bother to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
                  Haha, kurdman, Iraq-Kurdistan doesn't get military nor financial support? I think you have shown how inaccurate all of your claims are, but come one... such a big lie? Iraqi-Kurdistan is getting massive financial, political and military support from Western countries, including the USA and Israel.

We have found ourselves a Kurdish version of Persepolis! What to expect of these Iranian people.

If Yezidi's are Kurds, then Kurds are Iranian, it's that simple.
                  Kurds are Iranian, but Iranian is a race, and since the creation of Iran and the nationality Iranian, to avoid confusion the term Iranic is used instead, which basically means Indo-Aryan, which is a race and not ethnicity.

You too can read post 130, then if you come back if any sources I might take you a little bit seriously, like wise I'm looking forward to your sources for these 'military aids'

Comment

Kurds are Iranian, but Iranian is a race, and since the creation of Iran and the nationality Iranian, to avoid confusion the term Iranic is used instead, which basically means Indo-Aryan, which is a race and not ethnicity.

You too can read post 130, then if you come back if any sources I might take you a little bit seriously, like wise I'm looking forward to your sources for these 'military aids'
                    How many sources have you presented here? Since you are making the claims it should be you who supplies the sources.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                      How many sources have you presented here? Since you are making the claims it should be you who supplies the sources.
                      Go read post 130, all the sources are there... the prince of the Yazidis, which is their highest authority stated their Kurds, what more do you want? lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X