Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elections in Armenia

Originally posted by Sarkis86 View Post
    I despise the british embassy in Yerevan.

-The former b*tch ambassador Thora Abbott-Watt openly stated in Armenia that the fact of the Armenian Genocide occurring was an open debate among historians.

-Artur Baghdasaryan was caught by the Armenian NSS in 2007 secretly discussing plan with the British Ambassador about organizing a forceful regime change in Armenia.

-Look at how little they respect Armenia, experimental husband-wife ambassadorships just aren't done in the diplomatic world http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-embassy.html

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against English, Welsh, Scotish or Irish individuals, and I respect British culture and contributions to civilization. But from the days of the Crimean War (when they literally fought to kick the Russians out of Western Armenia and ensured the Genocide took place 50 years later) until today Britain has been the leading anti-Armenian power in Europe. I see anything emanating from the British Embassy in Yerevan as a threat.

And the sad part is there are dozens and dozens of nations that Britain has damaged as badly as it has Armenia.
    Sarkis jan, and others...

I Hope you are all aware of the infamous British Lawrence of Arabia. He reveals in an interview, which was published after his death since the journalist was afraid, at how and why Armenians should be exterminated. There he represents the stance of his country's Anti-Armenian policy.

Here is the link for those who are unfamiliar: http://armenians-1915.blogspot.com/2...interview.html

I too have nothing against British people. But their policy towards Armenia has in our contemporary times been quite hostile.

Regarding Hayrikyan's case, the British ambassador revealed also that he had met Hayrikyan hours before the incident...

Comment

Originally posted by Suedia View Post
      Sarkis jan, and others...

I Hope you are all aware of the infamous British Lawrence of Arabia. He reveals in an interview, which was published after his death since the journalist was afraid, at how and why Armenians should be exterminated. There he represents the stance of his country's Anti-Armenian policy.

Here is the link for those who are unfamiliar: http://armenians-1915.blogspot.com/2...interview.html

I too have nothing against British people. But their policy towards Armenia has in our contemporary times been quite hostile.

Regarding Hayrikyan's case, the British ambassador revealed also that he had met Hayrikyan hours before the incident...

http://www.emedia.am/hy/%D5%84%D5%A5...B0%D5%A5%D5%BF
      Excellent post, Suedia. Interesting that Hayrikyan met the British Ambassador before he got shot. They probably sat around discussing how much they hate Russia...

And the Lawrence of Arabia is a must-read for anyone dabbling in Armenian politics. The first time I read it, it made me really angry. It is truly a bad feeling to know that foreign powers like Britain, who are hailed as such advanced and "democratic" nations, have been actively conspiring against us for so long and that they had a (big) hand in the Genocide. Basically to the West, Orthodox Armenia is viewed as a primitive and unreliable and incompatible nation. They would rather deal with the Muslim turk since the turk is much more easily subject to their manipulations and control and poses no threat to Western dominance (except today the turks continue to breed like rats while the West is in demographic decline).

Furthermore, the West absolutely despises Orthodox Russia, mostly because they on the one hand consider Russians to be barbaric, mongol half-breeds who are of 'inferior" Slavic culture; but on the other hand they've seen Russia defeat might France and Germany and it remains the most powerful nation in Eurasia against which none of the European Old Powers stand a chance without American backing. Make no mistake, when the Europeans saw Russian tanks roll into hapless Georgia in 2008, they all had the same instinctual reaction of "that could have been us"! And Russia controls the natural resources that the expansionist/colonial powers in Europe have dreamt of plundering for centuries, and on which they are sorely dependent on today to maintain their comfortable living standards. That's the way their interests have always guided them and it will not change anytime soon. turkey is a natural pawn for them to use against Russia, so it is imperative for them to strengthen turkey at all costs, Armenians be damned in their view. The "West" basically meant England during the Crimean War era, today it means England's successor the United States. And we see the same thing, from the Truman Doctrine in the 1950s to the Patriot missiles, F-35 fighters and NATO bases and "mutual protection pact" of today.

That's why behind every attempt to weaken Armenia through internal unrest, if one digs deep enough one will find a western hand. It's nothing personal for them, it's just their criminal-style "business as usual" pursuit of their interest: namely bringing Russia's ally Armenia to its knees... And since today we Armenian's are also in the business of nation-building (namely our own Republic of Armenia), I say it's time we stopped handing out favors to and serving our competition and focus on our own national interests. They want to "manage" the Armenian factor before it becomes too powerful for them to control: because everyone knows, as Lawrence essentially points out, that you can't screw with an Armenian in business!

Here are two parts to a relevant documentary on Western interests in Russian natural resources. Notice how President Putin restored Siberian and other oil and gas production and profits to Russian control and then ask yourselves "how does the west really feel about Russia, and (important for us Armenians) how does the west feel about Russia's smaller and more vulnerable allies?"

The Unknown Putin. Part 1

The Unknown Putin. Part 2
      Last edited by Sarkis86; 02-01-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

An brilliant Armenian patriot I know wrote the following blog entry on the Armenian elections and the Hayrikyan incident. I know it is a long entry, but it is very rewarding to read because it is highly informative and critical in many areas which the English language media never sheds light on. For anyone interested in geopolitics, western globalism and the importance of Russian-Armenian relations, this blog is a treasure trove of information.

http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/...sidential.html

Comment

Very strange that a few days before all this the fat lady from the UK spoke about the elections in a negative light, she indicated something about the small parties. Low and behold a few days later, a no name, no hope gets shot, lets not mention she also had a meeting with him. This is too smooth for my taste, and I really think the English should wear their hats! We are judged by being Armenian, they should be judged with the same light.

The Paradox of the G word. Why would these countries utter the G word? After all it would just open up a can of warms for everyone no wouldn't it!

This forum has come to life with an Armenian spirit that I have never witnessed before! I hope it continues like this, because the mud flinging has now changed 180 degrees in the other direction.
          Last edited by Vahram; 02-01-2013, 10:25 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't be the least surprised if british/american intelligence were the ones to bring this idea up to the azeri's.
            Sadly there are enough degenerates among us who would do anything for a little money. We are lucky Hayrikian did not die because this could be something bigger. I'm sure R. Hovhanissian would exploit this situation to the max (and the western powers would be glad to help with all their resources in Yerevan). They would undoubtedly blame Russia and also stir up the anti-Russian sentiments, which sadly exists in a significant (not the majority but still) portion of the population. Thank God they did not succeed in killing him.

Comment

You respect the British far more then I. The British have held the world back far more then advanced it. What they did to armenians and the other chrystians of anatolia was horrible enough but to make my point crystal clear - look at what happened to India and China after they gained their independence from that imperial scumbag. I hope these examples illustrate the extent to which Britain has held the world from progressing. China and India are the big examples but there were many more countries stagnating in the British empire.

Originally posted by Sarkis86 View Post
              I despise the british embassy in Yerevan.

-The former b*tch ambassador Thora Abbott-Watt openly stated in Armenia that the fact of the Armenian Genocide occurring was an open debate among historians.

-Artur Baghdasaryan was caught by the Armenian NSS in 2007 secretly discussing plan with the British Ambassador about organizing a forceful regime change in Armenia.

-Look at how little they respect Armenia, experimental husband-wife ambassadorships just aren't done in the diplomatic world http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-embassy.html

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against English, Welsh, Scotish or Irish individuals, and I respect British culture and contributions to civilization. But from the days of the Crimean War (when they literally fought to kick the Russians out of Western Armenia and ensured the Genocide took place 50 years later) until today Britain has been the leading anti-Armenian power in Europe. I see anything emanating from the British Embassy in Yerevan as a threat.

And the sad part is there are dozens and dozens of nations that Britain has damaged as badly as it has Armenia.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                You respect the British far more then I. The British have held the world back far more then advanced it. What they did to armenians and the other chrystians of anatolia was horrible enough but to make my point crystal clear - look at what happened to India and China after they gained their independence from that imperial scumbag. I hope these examples illustrate the extent to which Britain has held the world from progressing. China and India are the big examples but there were many more countries stagnating in the British empire.
                The British government also essentially committed genocide on a continental scale in North America (Canada and the Eastern United States), as well as in most of Australia. They "partitioned", exploited and enslaved Africa on a contintenal scale as well. And the Middle East is war zone today because after centuries of rape by the turks, Britain (and France) f*cked the place up beyond repair. Britain even caused a massive famine and large scale emigration from neighboring Ireland. And they were directly responsible for the genocide of the Boers in South Africa and of the Palestinians in Palestine. And that's not even touching the private, debt-based central banking system that the British monarchy and the j*ewish banking clans (like the Rothschilds) established which can directly be traced to today's global economic woes... These are the main reasons these Western nations are so rich and have such high standards of living today: centuries of theft from weaker peoples. I wish Armenia's "corruption activists" would keep that thought in mind next time they want to riot and destroy their own cities at the instruction of foreigners because of Armenia's two-bit "Oligarchs".

The above being said, there are certain aspects of their culture, which are not related to their expansionism or foreign policy, worthy of respect. If you study law and government in the west, you can appreciate the early development of the English in the Common law system and Parliament (in fact, US law follows doctrines like the Statute of Frauds which was originally enacted by the British Parliament in the 1500s). Greensleeves and Beowulf are excellent examples of intangible cultural heritage. There are many scientific, navigational, administrative and other advances made by the British. And I like British musicians like Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple and others, in fact I appreciate the effort British musicians have put in to help Armenia ('Rock Aid: Armenia' and 'Who Cares?' are noble efforts). I also like Benny Hill and Monty Python.

Like I said, I respect their cultural contributions but their government has been among Armenia's worst enemies for almost two centuries. It's interesting to compare the British, unlike the turks, because the latter had a mighty empire for nearly 600 years and failed to come up with anything culturally significant or useful to the advancement of the world.
                Last edited by Sarkis86; 02-02-2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Benny Hill was great but their contributions are dwarfed by the damage they have inflicted on the world. Its like saying look at what a wonderful country Turky is while you are standing on the bones of armenians, greeks, assyrians, kurds..
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

The current maps of the world are all English as Sarkis pointed out. We can't be blindsided by nonsense, we have to understand these realities and stop daydreaming about the West!

We have to be ready for the next move that is happening as we speak. The Western fold is not where Armenia in her history has had any benefit, in fact it has been a tragedy. Yes we are a Western people but our greatest wealth has always come with the East. The East is now raising and there is not a damn thing the West is going to do about it.The Western model works so long as you can keep exploiting people and resources. It matters not what this resources is, it can be exploitation in Housing. Sell them a house at a big price, then go back and take the same house back at a cheap price. Not only that but to use the very same public funds to feck the people our of everything. Had this happened in Armenia we would have a revolution yet it happened in the West without so much as a peep! West is not exploiting just 3rd world any more they started to eat their own. Money is being printed to infinity and there is no end in sight this is ripe for collapse. With double standards, corruption and lack of any merit the system is not just falling by the way side by itself. There are other factors like diminishing resources of the planet that simply can't maintain the Western exploitation model any longer. Never mind the fact that everyone has woken up the Hoax!

The new reality on the ground is going to come from China, Russia, India, Brazil and others. We must tilt if only the Armenians in the West would open their eyes and understand that the benefit will come from this and not be anti Russia or China. To have any hopes for the West is proving to be a joke, they had their hands in the Genocide you wonder why they can't say the G word. But for our enemies they give them Eurovision, and treat them good at PACE. Some Armenians are dying for some attention they will never get from the West, unless of course they can have a hand in helping murder more of us. This is a proven fact of hour history, and the present is an extension of this.
                    Last edited by Vahram; 02-02-2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Benny Hill was great but their contributions are dwarfed by the damage they have inflicted on the world. Its like saying look at what a wonderful country Turky is while you are standing on the bones of armenians, greeks, assyrians, kurds..

Sure they could sing and act, after all they had all their actors alive and well. Let's see how much comedy they could do if they went through 1/10 of what we had to deal with. Not to mention they are the biggest thieves on the planet. I guess you can afford acting and singing lessons when you steal the tuition..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

By the way witch one is Pink?
                      Last edited by Vahram; 02-02-2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X