Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elections in Armenia

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    Benny Hill was great but their contributions are dwarfed by the damage they have inflicted on the world. Its like saying look at what a wonderful country Turky is while you are standing on the bones of armenians, greeks, assyrians, kurds..
    I never said "look how great Britain is", my point was to look at their nation in its totality. Your analogy to turkey is so wrong it's not even worth responding to. Reread what I wrote carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkis86 View Post
      I never said "look how great Britain is", my point was to look at their nation in its totality. Your analogy to turkey is so wrong it's not even worth responding to. Reread what I wrote carefully.
      Like i said "their contributions are dwarfed by the damage they have inflicted on the world."
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

my point was to look at their nation in its totality
        Point well taken brother! But just understand one thing, we are Armenians, we are fair by nature. Does not mean everyone is so, we should always pull back a little and sting them back! Why must we always be good Christians? Have we not had enough? Besides no one in this forum can question you bro! Haykakan made a good point, but not at you, at the English!

There is no dark side of the moon really, as a matter of fact it's all dark. <---- proving your point too! But not as much as his.

Comment

Like i said "their contributions are dwarfed by the damage they have inflicted on the world."
          Just like the Roman Empire and Persian Empire were Armenia's enemies two thousand years ago: it's okay to learn from and appreciate the contributions to civilzation the Romans and Persian made like in architecture and in medicine and in poetry and in law, we can also appreciate and learn from British culture but know that they are our enemies.

Anyway enough about Britain.

Comment

So Hayrikyan is sticking to his story that "it was the Russians". On the one hand, I respect Hayrikyan for not trying to use this shooting as a means to incite the masses against Serj. On the other hand, I see Hayrikyan's actions as an anti-Armenian move because simply put, no Russia in Armenia = no Armenia. Hayrikyan suffers from a classic syndrome in which veterans of one battle always see their former adversary as the eternal enemy, even when the interests of the sides have changed and now coincide. In other words, "a cold warrior never dies". Fighting for Armenian nationalism in the face of bolshevik/marxist globalism may have been laudable in the 1970s. But now, continuing to attack Moscow endangers our nation and only plays into the hands of the CIA, turkey and azerbaijan, and israel. Hayrikyan may or may not have good intentions, but his actions are dangerous.

Hayrikyan needs to address the possibility that the shooter was interested in derailing an otherwise smooth election in Armenia. That places the western powers and the azeris/turks at the top of the list of suspects.

On a side note, apparently Hayrikyan has a j*wish wife and therefore j*wish children according to talmudic law. Some conflicting interests for a candidate for Armenia's presidency I'd say. We all remember how things went under the similarly situated levin ter-petrosstein... And if he thinks it is a justifiable expense for Armenia to set back the date of an election for a candidate that will be lucky if he gets over 5% of the vote, then I'd say Hayrikyan's self-aggrandizement has finally led to a break from reality. Still, I'm glad to see his recovering and I hope that he gets to have a peaceful retirement for his earlier service to the Armenian nation. As Lernakan so astutely pointed out, had the assassination attempt succeeded, Armenia may have faced another riot and more international meddling in its affairs.

Last edited by Sarkis86; 02-02-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Oh wow the dude is up and walking about after two shots? I mean wow really how could this be? This is such comedy that if it was not so sad for Armenia I would be laughing my arse off! But he is up with a flesh wound at best, if it was not for using so much Ketchup you would have thought that he cut himself shaving!

Armo's you better wake up! Don't let simple cheap theatrics to get you to move your eyes off the ball! Keep them planted on the ball someone wants to play a fecking game! Meanwhile Armenia's image was tainted and they will milk this to the max while this idiot walks around? My god!

Was this idiot not breathing into a mask just yesterday? As if he was dying! Now he is walking around and talking bull again! I wonder what kind of meeting he had with the English Embassy b!tch? I bet they were like... Hi Max, the show is on for tonight, here are your two ketchup packets...ROTFLMOA
              Last edited by Vahram; 02-03-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Yeh right Russia wants to assasinate a guy who cant get 1% of the vote LOL.
                You shoot one to "encourage" the others. You don't shoot those that might be in a position to be useful to you, you shoot those that will never be in a position to be useful but can be made an example for the others.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

You shoot one to "encourage" the others. You don't shoot those that might be in a position to be useful to you, you shoot those that will never be in a position to be useful but can be made an example for the others.
                  Thank you for sharing how the Brits perform such acts. Very revealing indeed, I believe there was a book published by Yardly's of England on the subject matter....LOL
                  Last edited by Vahram; 02-03-2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                    That may sometimes be the case. But if you're Russia, and Armenia is your last ally in the geopolitically crucial South Caucasus region, and the country is now stable and secure in the Russian orbit, and the threat of another March 2008 "color revolution/Armenian Spring" has been neutralized, and your ally Serj Sarkisyan is set to win reelection smoothly, and the Russian Armed Forces and Russian Intelligence are integrated with Armenia's state security structures to the point where a western-dictated revolution would be crushed instantaneously, and you have your hands full with the west's war against Syria, and the west's aggressive efforts to remilitarize the Russian border with Eastern Europe with missiles and anti-missile systems... Would Russia really benefit from rocking the boat in Armenia?

It seems unlikely. Russia wouldn't make a saakashvili-caliber miscalculation like shooting at a candidate like Hayrikyan, who is less than a "Ross Perot" in the Armenian political world in terms of his influence and electability. The more logical explanation seems to be that someone, somewhere was interested in causing chaos in Armenia during election season. That would benefit the west (which wants to overthrow the Sarkisyan government, set up a puppet like saakashvili in Yerevan, kick the Russians out and surrender Artsakh to azerbaijan in order to clear the way for more gas pipelines from the Caspian through Armenia to turkey bypassing Russia), azerbaijan/turkey (which just want Armenia weakened from internal chaos so they can finish what they set out to do in 1915) and israel (which, due to severe psychologicla defects, eyes Iran-friedndly Armenia as an enemy).
                    Last edited by Sarkis86; 02-03-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkis86 View Post
                      That may sometimes be the case. But if you're Russia, and Armenia is your last ally in the geopolitically crucial South Caucasus region, and the country is now stable and secure in the Russian orbit, and the threat of another March 2008 "color revolution/Armenian Spring" has been neutralized, and your ally Serj Sarkisyan is set to win reelection smoothly, and the Russian Armed Forces and Russian Intelligence are integrated with Armenia's state security structures to the point where a western-dictated revolution would be crushed instantaneously, and you have your hands full with the west's war against Syria, and the west's aggressive efforts to remilitarize the Russian border with Eastern Europe with missiles and anti-missile systems... Would Russia really benefit from rocking the boat in Armenia?

It seems unlikely. Russia wouldn't make a saakashvili-caliber miscalculation like shooting at a candidate like Hayrikyan, who is less than a "Ross Perot" in the Armenian political world in terms of his influence and electability. The more logical explanation seems to be that someone, somewhere was interested in causing chaos in Armenia during election season. That would benefit the west (which wants to overthrow the Sarkisyan government, set up a puppet like saakashvili in Yerevan, kick the Russians out and surrender Artsakh to azerbaijan in order to clear the way for more gas pipelines from the Caspian through Armenia to turkey bypassing Russia), azerbaijan/turkey (which just want Armenia weakened from internal chaos so they can finish what they set out to do in 1915) and israel (which, due to severe psychologicla defects, eyes Iran-friedndly Armenia as an enemy).
                      In my opinion , the above post by Sarkis is a far better analysis than Bells ( hurt felling ) post / analysis .
                      Again , in my opinion the west / America ( my country ) has become nothing more than a thinly veiled front for the super ultra rich / multi national manipulator(s) .
                      America is HIGHLY aggressive in the slyist , yet blatant way , and operates 24/7 with some of the best minds , yet stupid mo fo's on the planet .
                      Extreme vigilance is needed --- beware ---
                      In my opinion , believe it or not --- truth , honesty , decency, coupled with plenty of capable weapons , and the determined resolve to use them is the only way to make the " tough guy " dance like a girl as they are doing now .
                      Artashes

Comment

Working...
                      X