Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

I see no problem with this story,

many Armenians are not white....

If a Armenian girl wants a black men/Indian men/asian men or vice versa it's her choose.

we have no will or power to carry our culture/origins clean... I know many Armenians who are inter-mixing and adopting another culture...

REALITY: we are living in a different time-zone time to grip up the feelings and let them fly.

Comment

• Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Originally posted by DennisTheMen View Post

If a Armenian girl wants a black men/Indian men/asian men or vice versa it's her choose.

we have no will or power to carry our culture/origins clean... I know many Armenians who are inter-mixing and adopting another culture...

REALITY: we are living in a different time-zone time to grip up the feelings and let them fly.
      I think the problem is not that Armenians are white or not and if they are, they should not get into marriages with blacks. The problem is Armenians marrying ANYONE outside of the Armenian culture. And the problem with that is Armenians adopting other cultures and one of the causes being marrying odars.
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

The more you post the more you seem like an agent spreading propaganda, than an Armenian. The content of your post is hinting that you are here with the agenda do demean the Armenian image.

Who the hell are you? What's your full name, and how about you translate the following sentence from Armenian to English

Inz djvar e haskanal te inchu ays lakotner@ galis en asy forum@ mtacelov te nrank karox en vat baner grel hayastani masin yev menk chenk nkati vor nrank hay chen. Mi ban e petk asel. nrank ovker vor hay chen yev porcum en hayastan@ anun@ pchacnel kext en, isk ayn bolor@ voronk mer hayrenik@ chen sirum yev porcum en nra anun@ kextotel kextic cacr en.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
          why hasn't this thread been closed yet? This is spam and vile spam I must say.
          Every Armenian forum needs a "Why do Armenian women like black men?" thread - its not a truly Armenian forum without one! The other obligatory threads are "Are Armenians white?" and "Were the Mamikonians Chinese?" Maybe some of our new charming members might want to resurrect the last of those threads - it's here somewhere.
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
            Every Armenian forum needs a "Why do Armenian women like black men?" thread - its not a truly Armenian forum without one! The other obligatory threads are "Are Armenians white?" and "Were the Mamikonians Chinese?" Maybe some of our new charming members might want to resurrect the last of those threads - it's here somewhere.
            Are Armenian White? Who would ask that? Yeah Armenians are actually black...
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---
            "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

This is just disgusting, makes me want to throw up. Blacks should not be allowed in Armenia for this reason, they are the last thing we need in Armenia, even worse mixing into our race. Thank God it is only a few not like in countries like in US where there is no difference between black and white anymore because they mixed so much.
              A.M.E.N.
              You took the words from my mouth.

Comment

armenians and blacks? hahahah that's a new one...
                If the so called "armenian" women in USA like big black **** then that's their choice of course, but blacks can't be armenian, that's a big no-no, and the thought of it repulses me.

Comment

I know quite a few Armenian-Black families so shut you're racist trap up.

Comment

I know quite a few Armenian-Black families so shut you're racist trap up.
                    Now, seeing that you refer to it as Armenian-Black families, I can see that you have no racist tendencies what so ever. Armenian is a culture and ethnicity. Black is a colour. And it's your not you're. Armenians respect people of all backgrounds which is why our Caucasian asses weren't involved in the African slave trade but it was us who survived centuries of oppression and slavery under Ottoman Rule. We're still here and as long as this xxxxty planet is still spinning, we'll be here breathing down your menacing neck.
                    Last edited by KanadaHye; 09-12-2010, 10:19 PM.
                    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

This is just disgusting, makes me want to throw up. Blacks should not be allowed in Armenia for this reason, they are the last thing we need in Armenia, even worse mixing into our race. Thank God it is only a few not like in countries like in US where there is no difference between black and white anymore because they mixed so much.
                      As far as I am concerned there is no difference between you Armenians and blacks. You are just a bunch of Arabs who worship Christianity. You are just as hairy and as far us true whites go, you are just a lighter shade of black. It is funny reading this though. Nobody cares about your country.

Comment

Working...
                      X