Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Armenians are worrying for nothing. For the foreseeable future, Armenia will not see an influx of (black, Arabian, Western) foreigners in Armenia. Those who have established themselves in Armenia, should assimilate and integrate as soon as possible and should not be discriminated upon. Armenian culture is not in danger in Armenia, it is in danger outside of Armenia, especially in Western countries where there is a "white genocide" going on now.

As for a multicultural society, it has been a big failure in Europe. This regards non-Western immigrants (Africans, Arabs, Turks), Western immigrants have integrated fully. The Republic of Armenia can learn lessons from this, if somewhere in the distant future we "need" guest workers, these should be attracted from (white) Christian countries like Serbia, Russia, Ukraine and Poland.
    Last edited by Tigranakert; 07-01-2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
      Armenians are worrying for nothing. For the foreseeable future, Armenia will not see an influx of (black, Arabian, Western) foreigners in Armenia. Those who have established themselves in Armenia, should assimilate and integrate as soon as possible and should not be discriminated upon. Armenian culture is not in danger in Armenia, it is in danger outside of Armenia, especially in Western countries where there is a "white genocide" going on now.

As for a multicultural society, it has been a big failure in Europe. This regards non-Western immigrants (Africans, Arabs, Turks), Western immigrants have integrated fully. The Republic of Armenia can learn lessons from this, if somewhere in the distant future we "need" guest workers, these should be attracted from (white) Christian countries like Serbia, Russia, Ukraine and Poland.
      I agree that as of know, the biggest problem that our people are facing is the "White Genocide" in the diaspora, especially in Western countries. I think this is very well reflected in my quote in my signature, which I think should be spread.

Western Europe as a whole has lost much of its national Christian character due to the failure that has come about because of multiculturalism. Over time, the native folks will become minority, and you will have Turks/Arabs and other Muslims as the majority. That is why for guest workers we should stay away from blacks, muslims, and Turks (of course), and attract white Christian folks, especially from countries like Greece or Serbia - of course if it is absolutely needed.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
        Western Europe as a whole has lost much of its national Christian character due to the failure that has come about because of multiculturalism. Over time, the native folks will become minority, and you will have Turks/Arabs and other Muslims as the majority. That is why for guest workers we should stay away from blacks, muslims, and Turks (of course), and attract white Christian folks, especially from countries like Greece or Serbia - of course if it is absolutely needed.
        I don't think they lost much of it's national "Christian?" character due to things related to multiculturalism. It's because of certain powers taking over the political field in Western European countries, their attitude against Christianity changed. Their Christian character was already flawed and disgusting (millions of innocent people got killed in the name of Christ, witch hunting was normal etc.), it is now only replaced by an equal version of a non-Christian character.

With or without immigrants, Europeans have never been pro-Armenian and they will never be, unless we have oil or can offer them something else to suck on. They are imperialist in nature, and choose the path of blood rather than justice, just as the Turks do.

I really don't understand why Armenians should care what happens in Europe. It's also a large exaggeration that immigrants are taking over Western-Europe, percentage wise they (immigrants) compare to nothing. And having read history, I know a day will come when all these unwanted foreigners will be deported or killed. Europeans have enough experience in genocides and mass killings, don't worry.

Still I would have preferred having such a strong culture/identity to attract non-Armenians to be Armenians (just like the j-ews attract non-j-ews or half-j-ews to become j-ews). I guess we are not mature, smart, nor strong enough to cope with that. I think we are too fanatic in a wrong way, which is one of the reasons of the high assimilation rate among Diaspora Armenians. Having an own religion would have surely helped (just like the j-ews have).
        Last edited by Tigranakert; 07-01-2011, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I don't think they lost much of it's national "Christian?" character due to things related to multiculturalism. It's because of certain powers taking over the political field in Western European countries, their attitude against Christianity changed. Their Christian character was already flawed and disgusting (millions of innocent people got killed in the name of Christ, witch hunting was normal etc.), it is now only replaced by an equal version of a non-Christian character.

With or without immigrants, Europeans have never been pro-Armenian and they will never be, unless we have oil or can offer them something else to suck on. They are imperialist in nature, and choose the path of blood rather than justice, just as the Turks do.

I really don't understand why Armenians should care what happens in Europe. It's also a large exaggeration that immigrants are taking over Western-Europe, percentage wise they (immigrants) compare to nothing. And having read history, I know a day will come when all these unwanted foreigners will be deported or killed. Europeans have enough experience in genocides and mass killings, don't worry.

Still I would have preferred having such a strong culture/identity to attract non-Armenians to be Armenians (just like the j-ews attract non-j-ews or half-j-ews to become j-ews). I guess we are not mature, smart, nor strong enough to cope with that. I think we are too fanatic in a wrong way, which is one of the reasons of the high assimilation rate among Diaspora Armenians. Having an own religion would have surely helped (just like the j-ews have).
          Well religion when practised the wrong way can yield undoubtedly negative consequences, for example the Crusades during Christianity, or terrorism using Islam. I think though, with all these flaws in mind, Europe definitely possessed a better sense of their own national identity and culture, before the multiculturalism wave started destroying it all.

The element of 'imperialism' has existed in every country which has had power. In the end, all countries pursue their self interests, and being 'pro-some country' is a lot of times just based on economic benefit. Most Europeans don't know very well about Armenia or Armenians to start out with. More know about Armenians of course than Azerbaijanis (especially in countries such as France) but in all people just don't care when it comes to Armenia, Karabakh, or Azerbaijan, it's just the people who make money from these countries that genuinely care. Though as most European nations are like that, I tend to think that France remains the more pro-Armenian of the the rest.

Europeans are not the only ones that have had genocides and mass killings. It's a world wide tragic instrument.

Armenians are not like J3ws. We aren't connected just by some common religion, but by much more, a common culture, history, language, and now a country. We can't ever be like the J3ws in that matter because we just don't have the same attributes as them. Though, of course our Armenian Church has been instrumental in moulding and sustain our identity - one of the reasons I believe that in order to be Armenian, one must be Armenian Christian. We don't need to accept non-Armenians, instead we need to fortify our own Armenians, and save the almost assimilated Armenians in the West from total assimilation. THE WHITE GENOCIDE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED - IT IS A FORMIDABLE FORCE THAT IS DESTROYING OUR NATION.
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Well religion when practised the wrong way can yield undoubtedly negative consequences, for example the Crusades during Christianity, or terrorism using Islam. I think though, with all these flaws in mind, Europe definitely possessed a better sense of their own national identity and culture, before the multiculturalism wave started destroying it all.
            Again, I don't agree that it was multiculturalism but some political forces whose goals it to make people only think about sex, partying, and paying their taxes on time, rather than politics, country, culture, etc.

The element of 'imperialism' has existed in every country which has had power. In the end, all countries pursue their self interests, and being 'pro-some country' is a lot of times just based on economic benefit. Most Europeans don't know very well about Armenia or Armenians to start out with. More know about Armenians of course than Azerbaijanis (especially in countries such as France) but in all people just don't care when it comes to Armenia, Karabakh, or Azerbaijan, it's just the people who make money from these countries that genuinely care. Though as most European nations are like that, I tend to think that France remains the more pro-Armenian of the the rest.
            I don't agree with this. Armenians are not imperialist by blood, Russians far less than Europeans and so are Chinese. Mostly European countries were the ones invading other countries, destroying many civilizations and stealing whatever they could to become rich. Also the Turkic nations have been doing this on a large scale.

Armenians are not like J3ws. We aren't connected just by some common religion, but by much more, a common culture, history, language, and now a country. We can't ever be like the J3ws in that matter because we just don't have the same attributes as them. Though, of course our Armenian Church has been instrumental in moulding and sustain our identity - one of the reasons I believe that in order to be Armenian, one must be Armenian Christian. We don't need to accept non-Armenians, instead we need to fortify our own Armenians, and save the almost assimilated Armenians in the West from total assimilation. THE WHITE GENOCIDE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED - IT IS A FORMIDABLE FORCE THAT IS DESTROYING OUR NATION.
            The white genocide will only be stopped if we have a strong Armenia. If we had an own religion (not Christianity, as all the Armenian girls mary foreigners under the motto of "they are also Christian"), this would have also helped, but the things are the way they are. More than 95% of the American-Armenians are lost. We should focus on bringing Russian-Armenians back to Armenia, after we have solved all our problems in Armenia. The territory of Armenia today is too small to support a big population (maximum 4-5 million), hopefully one day this will change for the better.
            Last edited by Tigranakert; 07-02-2011, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Again, I don't agree that it was multiculturalism but some political forces whose goals it to make people only think about sex, partying, and paying their taxes on time, rather than politics, country, culture, etc.
              I would say more it was the dawn of a new culture that has enveloped the Western World. Ever since WW2, nationalism, recognition of culture has decreased throughout the Western World.

I don't agree with this. Armenians are not imperialist by blood, Russians far less than Europeans and so are Chinese. Mostly European countries were the ones invading other countries, destroying many civilizations and stealing whatever they could to become rich. Also the Turkic nations have been doing this on a large scale.
              During the time of Europe's power, several of its power did participate in imperialistic games. But when it was not in its power (e.g. Dark Ages) you had other powers that pursued imperialistic goals, for example Mongols, Arabs, and some of the Chinese dynasties. Russians were part of European history during Europe's reign of history and power (Napoleonic Wars). During Soviet time, one could say that the Afghanistan War was an imperialist one.

The white genocide will only be stopped if we have a strong Armenia. If we had an own religion (not Christianity, as all the Armenian girls mary foreigners under the motto of "they are also Christian"), this would have also helped, but the things are the way they are. More than 95% of the American-Armenians are lost. We should focus on bringing Russian-Armenians back to Armenia, after we have solved all our problems in Armenia. The territory of Armenia today is too small to support a big population (maximum 4-5 million), hopefully one day this will change for the better.
              America is created for assimilation. It's culture, mindset, etc all encourage such assimilation. In Russia, Armenians are in better situation in this regard. However, Armenians in both Russia and America, and rest of the world, need to be saved from such doom. It's a very sad sight to see a person with Armenian last name, not know the language, history, and any connections of armenians. The even more assimilated people will even go as far as changing their last name, or shortening it, in order to make it more "Western". Disgusting.
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---

Comment

I agree that as of know, the biggest problem that our people are facing is the "White Genocide" in the diaspora, especially in Western countries. I think this is very well reflected in my quote in my signature, which I think should be spread.

explain to me how in gods name ten percent will ever replace the rest of the 90%, you are repeating one of the most retarded ideas ever created. That of Eurabia. In this idea you are assuming that for some reason the local population (90%) stops reproducing. Turks, Moroccans or any one else will never ever replace the indigenous population.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                  explain to me how in gods name ten percent will ever replace the rest of the 90%, you are repeating one of the most retarded ideas ever created. That of Eurabia. In this idea you are assuming that for some reason the local population (90%) stops reproducing. Turks, Moroccans or any one else will never ever replace the indigenous population.
                  The reproduction levels of native Western Europeans is rather low, while those of Arabs and other Muslim immigrants is much higher. Of course this is all a long process (won't happen overnight) but the demographic shift is happening given this is how the reproduction levels remain. But that's not the main thing that I'm taking away from it, but the notion of multiculturalism that is destroying the national character of those countries and trying to create some sort of international utopia.
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---

Comment

The reproduction levels of native Western Europeans is rather low, while those of Arabs and other Muslim immigrants is much higher. Of course this is all a long process (won't happen overnight) but the demographic shift is happening given this is how the reproduction levels remain. But that's not the main thing that I'm taking away from it, but the notion of multiculturalism that is destroying the national character of those countries and trying to create some sort of international utopia.
                    even in 100 years they will not replace the indigenous population. Even if their number doubles they will be a minority nothing more, and in a generation or two they will not exist as a minority and would have blended into the new culture. The only shift that is happening is in the head of some people like the BNP.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                      even in 100 years they will not replace the indigenous population. Even if their number doubles they will be a minority nothing more, and in a generation or two they will not exist as a minority and would have blended into the new culture. The only shift that is happening is in the head of some people like the BNP.
                      Demographic shifts take a long time, but once the seeds are put, they are put. When it comes to "blending in" I would be careful, take a look at some of the Turks in Germany where even 2nd or 3rd generations are not blended or assimilated.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---

Comment

Working...
                      X