Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

"White People"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatWoman
    I have a feeling you two are gonna get married AND anony will ask winoman to be the best man!! I can so see this happening!
    We can be the bride's maids!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoBarbi
      We can be the bride's maids!
      Na-ah! YOU can be the bride's maid! I'll be the maid of honor, I'm sure nune wouldn't mind!

Comment

Na-ah! YOU can be the bride's maid! I'll be the maid of honor, I'm sure nune wouldn't mind!
        And here I was being nice and humble for once...thats what I get

You go ahead and be the maid of honor, theyre usually older (kidding)

Comment

I have a feeling you two are gonna get married AND anony will ask winoman to be the best man!! I can so see this happening!
          LOL - perhaps more bizarre things have happened....but I think you could come up with a simpler reason to throw a party...

Comment

Since when is it that we don't have anyone to argue against the product of the over liberal propoganda machine in the US that has brainwashed all of you. Just because 90% of the whites in the US and most of Europe are in a race to see who is more liberal and who supports this human race nonsense more doesn't mean you have a point. Since when do I agree with Anon, and surprisingly I would think you would argue on the opposite side Anon. Don't pay these people heed. Fortunately there arent too many of them whithin the Armenian community, regrettably there are a lot of wiggers, who these kind of people support and thus lead towards the degradation and digression of our race and culture.

Secondly, whether or not there is an anthropological basis to race(i believe there is, you in your misguided "hold hands and circle the world" dreams dont) the simple fact that the overwhelming majority of people still identify a white race and still include us in that category should annul any misguided and baseless arguments you might have. And anyone who says we are closer to persians and kurds than we are to Northern Europeans might as well go kill themselves as you are severely bringing down the intelligence level of this nation, this race and this world you live on. I still cant believe we have self haters such as this and such misguided and brainwashed idiots who blabber out of their a$$es.
            Last edited by TJ; 03-05-2005, 06:24 PM.

Comment

what liberal propaganda? LOL! ohhh my GOD lol that is too funny!

actually GERMANS say that ARMENIANS are not white... and in england (they believe people from the middle east, mediteran... are BLACK!) i have a friend from college who can contest to that... so in the US, NO ONE would call an armenian a WHITE person, only an armenian would... and NO one is europe would either...

MY GERMAN friend says that everyone starting fromturkey, georgia, down to the persians, including armenians, are not considered white in europe...

Comment

and ladies, ladies, wait a MINUTE! you can be my bride's maids in my hell wedding anyday... winoman you can be the kavor... LOL!

it is so discouraging when i think about anony... just makes my whole perspective of men become a toilet flushing

Comment

Originally posted by nunechka

actually GERMANS say that ARMENIANS are not white
                  Really? Where is the source for this? Have you heard all Germans say this?

... and in england (they believe people from the middle east, mediteran... are BLACK!)
                  So they believe Italians, Greeks, and Armenians are black? Really? Where did you hear this? Can you please give a source for that as well? Have you talked to everyone in England?

i have a friend from college who can contest to that
                  Really? So what you have are not sources or studies but a friend, who can attest (not contest) to that?

... so in the US, NO ONE would call an armenian a WHITE person, only an armenian would... and NO one is europe would either...
                  Just what are these spurious generalizations based other than what you have made up based on what your friend has said?

MY GERMAN friend says that everyone starting fromturkey, georgia, down to the persians, including armenians, are not considered white in europe...
                  So you're basing all these statements on what one German friend said? And he speaks for all of Europe?
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Haha on the toilet. I hope we would get cute dresses AND SHOES!

On a more serious note, Id like to meet that German lol I know people who live in Central Europe and know exactly how "white" Armenians are. Any major university will teach this even in this country. Anything else is just based on a lack of knowledge or brainwashing as far as I see.

Tigran, I agree with your opinion (as usual) minus the harsh wording

Comment

it is so discouraging when i think about anony... just makes my whole perspective of men become a toilet flushing
                      wow, how sweet!

it's interesting how you keep bringing up this notion of armenians not being white...the people who think that greeks, armenians, italians...etc are black have the same kind of ignorant and intolerant mentality as the toothless hicks do in the south and in rural areas who think that all blacks, asians, hispanics, and other minorities are 2nd class citizens! and believe me!! there still ARE people like this running around consuming our oxygen and polluting the air with CO2

Comment

Working...
                      X