Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hezbollah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hezbollah

In a speech on Monday to Israel's parliament, the Knesset, Mr Barak warned that Hezbollah's military wing, the Islamic Resistance, had greatly increased its arsenal since 2006.

It now possessed missiles which could reach far into southern Israel, he said.

"Hezbollah has three times the ability it had before the second Lebanon war and now has 42,000 missiles in its possession, as opposed to the 14,000 it had before the war," he said.

"It has missiles that can reach the towns of Ashkelon, Beersheba and Dimona."

Mr Barak also said that the movement's inclusion in Lebanon's national unity government earlier this year meant that Israel might take wider action against the country's civilian infrastructure in future.
    Israeli racism shows through yet again, and they say they want peace and all the time Israel threatens war on innocent people who have nothing to do with it. Where I have I seen this before? Oh wait. The last war that Israel lost.

Comment

I will be the first to state Israeli atrocities and brutality and the overall nature of the State of Israel. I'll also go so far as to state that Palestinians have a right to self-determination and self-defense against naked Israeli aggression.

However, I draw a line with you folks in terms of honoring Hezbollah or any of these Muslim brotherhood type deals. Let's not forget that just as Judaism and the State of Israel is intolerant toward the other, so is Islam. And Islam is not a religion of peace but very much so a religion of hierarchy, subjugation and order. And lest we forget what Islam is about we need only look at our own Armenian history to see that we were a subject peoples under Islam and were discriminated upon and treated as a second class people.

Most if not all of these Islamic based groups or Islamic fundamentalist organizations seek an Islamic society or a caliphate or some type of deal where they will impose Islam on everyone else. Their mentality and backwardness of thought is against the idea of placing the highest emphasis on culture of a people but on the culture of the religion, because Islam is an all encompassing ideology of one-worldism that reduces people under one banner of sameness.

Let's fall into the trap where we can't see the forest for the trees.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Armenians in Iran enjoy more freedom than their muslim citizens. Most of them respect christians, and we are treated fairly well. But one can not close an eye on all the negative things the revolution brought, women are supressed, beaten and killed almost on daily basis.

My mother told me once that she was carrying my brother in her arms, the special islam-police with AK-47's almost took her to the police station to beat her up, because you could see a little bit of hair (this is what happened to a lot of women, including Armenians). They also killed an Armenian priest. Life for christians in Iran is not so bad as people think in Europe, but it isn't good aswell. We had our own neighbourhoods and schools and did not ''interact'' with them, only for business purposses.

Now that all the xxxish organizations brought the Armenians to America, everything has changed and gone the wrong way. Our power and influence has dramatically declined, as was the initial plan of the j-e-w-s.

They foresaw that in the future the Armenians from Iran would have a connection with an independent Armenia and would repatriate and invest billions of dollers in Armenia. The population could have grown between 500.000 and 1.000.000 Armenians, but now there are at best 100.000 Armenians living in Iran.

Armenians flourished best in islamic countries, we had powerfull and tight communities (Syria, Lebanon, Iran) where we maintained our Armenian heritage and culture because we were different from the muslims. We were christians, they where muslims, and this actually saved us.

The culture of Europa, America and Russia ''xxxxed'' up our identity, western-pop-sex-music-hiphop-culture and their ''same'' religion (Armenians often say, you can marry everything except a muslim) was the cause of assimilation, and the Armenian culture and heritage is forgotten on a massive speed. God bless the islamic countries, for where we flourished, lived and maintained our culture.

Times have changed...
        Last edited by Tigranakert; 01-18-2009, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Tigranakert do not talk that u dont know of,armenians in europe and in MODERN countrys is better than eny muslim country u just said some facts like the priest and ur mom,then u say God bless them?for what for being stupid?armenians in muslim countrys is the modern kind of citizens that they dont have,dont blame all the wrong to the xxxs all the countrys had there own benefits from not leting armenians to flourish especialy in iran and other muslim countris.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
            I will be the first to state Israeli atrocities and brutality and the overall nature of the State of Israel. I'll also go so far as to state that Palestinians have a right to self-determination and self-defense against naked Israeli aggression.

However, I draw a line with you folks in terms of honoring Hezbollah or any of these Muslim brotherhood type deals. Let's not forget that just as Judaism and the State of Israel is intolerant toward the other, so is Islam. And Islam is not a religion of peace but very much so a religion of hierarchy, subjugation and order. And lest we forget what Islam is about we need only look at our own Armenian history to see that we were a subject peoples under Islam and were discriminated upon and treated as a second class people.

Most if not all of these Islamic based groups or Islamic fundamentalist organizations seek an Islamic society or a caliphate or some type of deal where they will impose Islam on everyone else. Their mentality and backwardness of thought is against the idea of placing the highest emphasis on culture of a people but on the culture of the religion, because Islam is an all encompassing ideology of one-worldism that reduces people under one banner of sameness.

Let's fall into the trap where we can't see the forest for the trees.
            Any religion cannot be held as evil simply because humans make it that way, otherwise Christianity would be equally evil for persecution of Cathars, xxxs, women and other groups in society. So you are wrong there. If you ever read say the Koran it tells people to tolerate and respect other religions and not force Islam upon people.

The Ottoman Turks did not follow the Koran word for word, in fact they just used the Koran as something to justify their acts even though the Koran text did not justify it.

The thing always with religion is that it relies on interpretation, since the bible and other christian texts were used to discriminate against women and sadly today the Koran is used in a similar way. But that does not mean the religion is evil, its just the interpretation that is evil.

So because of this I reject your view of Islam, you can't put Islam, Christianity or any religion on scales and say this is evil because it never works that way. It is humans, not the religion at fault, and even then you can't call the followers of one religion all evil, because it never works that way.

Sorry mate, but I can't really see why you view it that way.
            Last edited by hipeter924; 01-18-2009, 04:23 PM.

Comment

As much as I disagreed with Anon's statements regarding this topic, I disagree with yours as well. On this matter, you two represent the opposite ends of the spectrum.

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
              Armenians in Iran enjoy more freedom than their muslim citizens. Most of them respect christians, and we are treated fairly well. But one can not close an eye on all the negative things the revolution brought, women are supressed, beaten and killed almost on daily basis. My mother told me once that she was carrying my brother in her arms, the special islam-police with AK-47's almost took her to the police station to beat her up, because you could see a little bit of hair (this is what happened to a lot of women, including Armenians). They also killed an Armenian priest. Life for christians in Iran is not so bad as people think in Europe, but it isn't good aswell. We had our own neighbourhoods and schools and did not ''interact'' with them, only for business purposses.
              The Middle East's approach towards societal issues are a direct result of the region's popular culture, its man made traditions. The problem is not religion - the problem is male testosterone. Non-Islamic Indians, Chinese, Native American's, Africans, etc., also treat their women horrendously. Moreover, what the West has done to the honor and integrity of women is equally horrendous. One has turned women into sex slaves the other has turned them into work slaves. What's better? Moreover, modern Islamic fundamentalism, especially the one we see in Palestine, Iran and Pakistan, is directly rooted in 20th century geopolitics.

Now that all the xxxish organizations brought the Armenians to America, everything has changed and gone the wrong way. Our power and influence has dramatically declined, as was the initial plan of the j-e-w-s. They foresaw that in the future the Armenians from Iran would have a connection with an independent Armenia and would repatriate and invest billions of dollers in Armenia. The population could have grown between 500.000 and 1.000.000 Armenians, but now there are at best 100.000 Armenians living in Iran.
              This is a gross exaggeration, if not a total fallacy. Jews did not bring Armenians to America in order to weaken Armenian power in Iran and forestall any future movement to Armenia. That is pure and adulterated paranoia. When we speak in such outlandish terms about our foes, be they Turks or Jews, it undermines our argument and intellectual integrity.

[B]Armenians flourished best in islamic countries, we had powerfull and tight communities (Syria, Lebanon, Iran) where we maintained our Armenian heritage and culture because we were different from the muslims. We were christians, they where muslims, and this actually saved us.
              No. Armenians did not "flourish" in Islamic societies. First of all, Syria and Lebanon are not very Islamic per se due to their contacts with Europe, France and Britain in particular. Nonetheless, these two nations have to be looked upon by Armenians as temporary safe havens. We don't even have a hundred year history in the aforementioned nations and already the Armenian population there is more Arab than Armenian. After several generations there will no longer be an Armenian community of Lebanon and Syria.

Historically, second class Armenians were allowed to quietly live and trade in the Persian and Ottoman empires. Although Armenians were not directly oppressed by Ottoman and Persian authorities and many were allowed to succeed in various careers, the vast majority of Armenians nonetheless could not dream of being anything but second class citizens, or gavurs. Life for the Armenian population under Islamic rule was so stagnant and insular that they began to eventually resemble their Muslim neighbors in culture and in demeanor. By the turn of the 20th century the only thing that could really distinguish an Armenian from his/her Kurdish, Turkish or Persian neighbors was religion.

The culture of Europa, America and Russia ''xxxxed'' up our identity, western-pop-sex-music-hiphop-culture and their ''same'' religion (Armenians often say, you can marry everything except a muslim) was the cause of assimilation, and the Armenian culture and heritage is forgotten on a massive speed. God bless the islamic countries, for where we flourished, lived and maintained our culture.
              The culture of the western world is the very heartbeat of the world. Without Europe the world will once again decline into the dark ages. I rather have my personal freedom (as well as casual sex and western pop music) than live a desolate life in a little mud hut making donkey saddles all day. Western culture, Russian in particular, brought us Armenians out of the primitive, Islamic, Anatolian/Middle Eastern lifestyle and into the modern world. Without Russia/western culture Armenia today would not have its institutions of higher learning, its great musical composers, its great war heroes, its great poets, its great artists - its republic...

Times have changed...
              Indeed. And Islamic societies are still living in the year 1292 - the year the last western Crusaders were expelled from the Holy Land.
              Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
                However, I draw a line with you folks in terms of honoring Hezbollah or any of these Muslim brotherhood type deals. Let's not forget that just as Judaism and the State of Israel is intolerant toward the other, so is Islam. And Islam is not a religion of peace but very much so a religion of hierarchy, subjugation and order. And lest we forget what Islam is about we need only look at our own Armenian history to see that we were a subject peoples under Islam and were discriminated upon and treated as a second class people...
                I don't want to sound like an apologist for Islam. I see 'modern' Islam as a primitive and backward religion. To me, Mohammad was not a prophet. However, until you live in the Islamic societies of the Levant and Mesopotamia you don't have the right to make the inaccurate claims you just made. If you want to know what Islamic society is truly like speak to a well educated/well exposed Armenian from Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, Iraq or Iran. During the civil war in Lebanon the only problems Armenians had was with Lebanese Christians. Talk to Lucin here about what's it like for Armenians to live under Iran's Islamic society.

It's funny that westerners bitch about Islam being intolerant throughout history when the exact opposite has been true. Although non-Muslims lived as second class citizens in Islamic societies, non-Christians in Christian societies of the West, especially Muslims, were exterminated out of existence. Although non-Muslims in Islamic societies were second class citizens, many were allowed to reach high levels. All Muslims living under Christian powers in Europe were either killed, converted or expelled. The only reason why 'Jews' survived in the West was because of their tight control over Europe's money and trade. All classical Islamic powers, including the Ottomans, have been pluralistic and much more 'liberal' than their western Christian counterparts throughout history.

After losing their independence during the middle ages Armenians fared quite well under Islamic powers, including Turkish. Mohammad himself is said to have given Armenians rights in Jerusalem. After the defeat of the Crusaders in the Middle East in the late 13th century, non of the region's Christians were molested in any way by the victorious and vengeful Muslims. Ottoman Sultans allowed Armenians to establish Patriarchates in Constantinople and Jerusalem. Classical Islam has always been magnanimous in victory, and their medieval societies have been much more sophisticated than their Christian counterparts in the West. Moreover, the Armenian Genocide was a result of pan-Turkic and Zionist manipulations.

The current sad state of Islamic societies have to do with the destruction brought upon by Mongols, Turks and Crusaders. Islamic society never fully recovered from the destruction brought upon by the aforementioned. Moreover, the situation was made worst when the Allies hastily redrew the national boundaries of the Middle East at the end of the First World War for the purpose of exploitation and manipulation. The sick, violent and perverted form of Islam we are seeing today is a modern phenomenon brought upon by a century of western policies in the Middle East as well as the CIA's funding of fanatics in Pakistan during the Soviet Union's invasion of Afghanistan. And the oppressive Islamic regimes of the Arabian peninsula, who are the West's closest partners in the region, are that way simply because the West set it up that way at the turn of the 20th century because an oppressive/dictatorial regime was the best bet to secure a constant flow of oil from Arabia to the West.

The 'only' legitimate and honorable organization (political and social) in Lebanon is the Hezbollah and the Hezbollah enjoys very warm relations with the Armenian community of Lebanon. However, it's no secret that these people, those against the Zionist state and the West, are being severely pushed to the their limits. They are being turned into wild animals. Just look at what has happened to the historically peaceful and even docile Arab population of Palestine. It's been a century of constant attacks - military, economic and cultural - against them. So, it would not surprise me if one day these people, turned into wild animals, take their revenge on 'all' Christians in the region. And that would be exactly what the West is actually looking for.

Sadly, the persistent and overwhelming anti-Islam propaganda you are constantly exposed to has effected you subconsciously.

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

As much as I disagreed with Anon's statements regarding this topic, I disagree with yours as well. On this matter, you two represent the opposite ends of the spectrum.

Armenians in Iran enjoy more freedom than their muslim citizens. Most of them respect christians, and we are treated fairly well. But one can not close an eye on all the negative things the revolution brought, women are supressed, beaten and killed almost on daily basis. My mother told me once that she was carrying my brother in her arms, the special islam-police with AK-47's almost took her to the police station to beat her up, because you could see a little bit of hair (this is what happened to a lot of women, including Armenians). They also killed an Armenian priest. Life for christians in Iran is not so bad as people think in Europe, but it isn't good aswell. We had our own neighbourhoods and schools and did not ''interact'' with them, only for business purposses.
                  The Middle East's approach towards societal issues are a direct result of the region's popular culture, its man made traditions. The problem is not religion - the problem is male testosterone. Non-Islamic Indians, Chinese, Native American's, Africans, etc., also treat their women horrendously. Moreover, what the West has done to the honor and integrity of women is equally horrendous. One has turned women into sex slaves the other has turned them into work slaves. What's better? Moreover, modern Islamic fundamentalism, especially the one we see in Palestine, Iran and Pakistan, is directly rooted in 20th century geopolitics.

Now that all the xxxish organizations brought the Armenians to America, everything has changed and gone the wrong way. Our power and influence has dramatically declined, as was the initial plan of the j-e-w-s. They foresaw that in the future the Armenians from Iran would have a connection with an independent Armenia and would repatriate and invest billions of dollers in Armenia. The population could have grown between 500.000 and 1.000.000 Armenians, but now there are at best 100.000 Armenians living in Iran.
                  This is a gross exaggeration, if not a total fallacy. Jews did not bring Armenians to America in order to weaken Armenian power in Iran and forestall any future movement to Armenia. That is pure and adulterated paranoia. When we speak in such outlandish terms about our foes, be they Turks or Jews, it undermines our argument and intellectual integrity.

[B]Armenians flourished best in islamic countries, we had powerfull and tight communities (Syria, Lebanon, Iran) where we maintained our Armenian heritage and culture because we were different from the muslims. We were christians, they where muslims, and this actually saved us.
                  No. Armenians did not "flourish" in Islamic societies. First of all, Syria and Lebanon are not very Islamic per se due to their contacts with Europe, France and Britain in particular. Nonetheless, these two nations have to be looked upon by Armenians as temporary safe havens. We don't even have a hundred year history in the aforementioned nations and already the Armenian population there is more Arab than Armenian. After several generations there will no longer be an Armenian community of Lebanon and Syria.

Historically, second class Armenians were allowed to quietly live and trade in the Persian and Ottoman empires. Although Armenians were not directly oppressed by Ottoman and Persian authorities and many were allowed to succeed in various careers, the vast majority of Armenians nonetheless could not dream of being anything but second class citizens, or gavurs. Life for the Armenian population under Islamic rule was so stagnant and insular that they began to eventually resemble their Muslim neighbors in culture and in demeanor. By the turn of the 20th century the only thing that could really distinguish an Armenian from his/her Kurdish, Turkish or Persian neighbors was religion.

The culture of the western world is the very heartbeat of the world. Without Europe the world will once again decline into the dark ages.

I rather have my personal freedoms (as well as casual sex, getting drunk and western pop music) than live a desolate life in a little mud hut making donkey saddles all day...

Western culture, Russian in particular, brought us Armenians out of the primitive, Islamic, Anatolian/Middle Eastern lifestyle and into the modern world. Without Russia/western culture Armenia today would not have its institutions of higher learning, its great musical composers, its great war heroes, its great poets, its great artists - its republic...

Times have changed...
                  Indeed; and Islamic societies are still living in the year 1292 - the year the last western Crusaders were expelled from the Holy Land.

Նժդեհ

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                    I rather have my personal freedoms (as well as casual sex, getting drunk and western pop music) than live a desolate life in a little mud hut making donkey saddles all day...
                    I think he is referring to the modern mtv, xxxx culture. Women aren't women, men are like carpets and have no honor, people are all around stupid and super materialistic. This has and will continue to destory the so called 'free socities' of europe and north america. There is such a thing as too much freedom.

Originally posted by Armenian
                    Western culture, Russian in particular, brought us Armenians out of the primitive, Islamic, Anatolian/Middle Eastern lifestyle and into the modern world.
                    True, at the same time though it was Armenia that allowed Europe to prosper while Armenia manned the gates and prevented the turks from spreading to Europe earlier than they did. Not to mention the numerious achievements of ancient Armenia, from whence Greece and later Rome got much of their know how, and they are often thought of as the founders of so called 'western civilization'.
                    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

I have a lot of respect for you Armenian, I have learned a lot from you but I think you are wrong in some points. In Iran women were not treated as bad under the Sjah's regime, they were enjoying a lot of freedom and persian men did respect their women, they were not treating their women ''horrendously'', not as much as they do now.

What is better? The one which is the best for us Armenians! In an islamic society our Armenian women, unlike in the West, married only Armenians. They are not being influenced as much by the hiphop-sex-rap-xxxx culture the West produces.

This is a gross exaggeration, if not a total fallacy. xxxs did not bring Armenians to America in order to weaken Armenian power in Iran and forestall any future movement to Armenia. That is pure and adulterated paranoia. When we speak in such outlandish terms about our foes, be they Turks or xxxs, it undermines our argument and intellectual integrity.
                      Why must it be a total gross exaggeration, can you explain me why the biggest organization in Iran bringing Armenians to America is funded by the xxxs? They arrange everything, be it money, greencards and tickets. Why should they do that? Because they feel sorry for the Armenians?

I do not know the situation in Lebanon, but I know the societies in Lebanon brought upon a lot of fedayees and nationalistic Armenians, whereas the Armenians in France (with also a history of 100 years) assimilated much faster than the Armenians in Lebanon. Because Armenians adapt faster to the sex-hiphop-fake-christian culture than the ''Arab'' culture in Lebanon.

Also I am talking about the Iranian-Armenian perspective. There is something you Lebanese Armenains did wrong, or maybe the little bit of freedom you got from the Arabs did make Lebanese Armenians Arabs. Armenians in Iran maintained their Armenian heritage and culture for over 300 hundred year, because of their different religion. They all speak Armenian, attend Armenian churches and have a much stronger relation with Armenia. This has recently changed a little bit because of the very few Armenians living in Iran.

The point is, had the Armenians stayed in these countries, will it be Lebanon, Iran, Syria, they would be in huge numbers. They would have their own huge neigboorhoods, their own Armenian schools (what you rarely have in Western sex-countries) and a lot would speak Armenian, unlike Armenians in the West (France, Russia, America). And from the year 2005-and beyond, I would bet tens of thousands of Armenians from Iran, Lebanon, Syria would have moved to Armenia, would have gone on vacation in Armenia, would have had more connection with their motherland (also for the obvious reason that they are closer to their motherland!). A lot, lot more than Armenians in Western countries do now, that is what I am trying to tell. If the Armenians stayed in these countries, a lot of them would have repatriated back to Armenia or at least invest and go to vacation there, buy homes and businesses. Just look how many Parskahayer there are in Armenia, even if they are as few as they are now. Imagine, if they were one million large...

I disagree. Armenians were alloyed to party, to make music, to drink. The islamic regime has surpressed it's own ''muslim'' citizens ten times harder than they did on the Armenians. The Armenians are respected in Iran, if you tell someone you are an Armenian he will look upon you with respect, not because of our religion but because of our reputation. A Turk and a Kurd are looked down upon, and are not comparable with Armenians. And even if they ''supress'' the Armenians, this is a good thing. This was the cause we stayed Armenians, we had our own neigboorhoods and we did not mix. The Western-sex-hiphop-rap culture is ten times as bad.

The culture of the western world is the very heartbeat of the world. Without Europe the world will once again decline into the dark ages.

Western culture, Russian in particular, brought us Armenians out of the primitive, Islamic, Anatolian/Middle Eastern lifestyle and into the modern world. Without Russia/western culture Armenia today would not have its institutions of higher learning, its great musical composers, its great war heroes, its great poets, its great artists - its republic...

Armenian, the point is that if Armenians stayed in the islamic countries, they would have repatriated much faster back to Armenia when Armenia got her independence, was stable and economical ''free''. I am not saying Armenians must have lived in these countries for their entire life, no! They should have maintained there untill they repatriated back to our free Armenia! What they would have done faster because Armenia would have been ten timer better than the islamic countries they lived in.

I am talking about the Diaspora, not what Russia's influence was on Armenia. If Armenians repatriated, the Armenians now in Armenia could have learned the primitive, islamic-Anatolian Armenians from Iran or Lebanon, the real amazing modern and Western culture they learned from Russia.

Monte Melkonian also discussed this topic and came to the obvious conclusion that Armenians from islamic countries are far more attached to their motherland and patriotic compared to the Armenians in Western hiphop-sex countries.
                      Last edited by Tigranakert; 01-19-2009, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X