Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenians and sex: what's your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenians and sex: what's your opinion?

Originally posted by ddd View Post
    You're missing the whole point. Stop trying to pick dumb arguments. The whole idea behind a girl being a virgin is the mindset that goes along with it, which some virgin women lack (they take it up the ass, give head, and have been with many more guys than lets say a girl who has only been with 1 or 2 boyfriends and isn't a virgin).

In the end, it's all about securing a safe, long lasting marriage with normal kids, and lowering the chances of falling into the 50+% divorce rate statistics.

Also, women have much better orgasms, and generally enjoy sex MUCH more than men. So if a woman enjoys the little games guys play (common in women who have been with many men) to the point where she MAY cheat on her man at some time in her life she obviously won't be a good choice for a wife. And some of the more desirable guys are the ones who can afford to be more picky and get rid of a girl when they're ready to be serious, and think there may be a risk of cheating sometime in the future, or simply because she has been with one too many guys.
    First of all this isnt an argument but a conversation...if u think it's an argument then I wont respond to u...second don't be rude "Stop trying to pick dumb arguments."...y can't u be a little be more respective and respond in a calm way like a mature person...and third of all I didn't understand what u meant by ur first comment...u dont have to be rude about clarifying it...y r some ppl so hostile on forums...god it's just a conversation

Comment

It's an argument because we're bringing up two points and making a debate; it's not a fight.

Comment

Can we just close this topic? It seems like it's starting to attack one another.

Comment

Originally posted by RareChik View Post
          I don't usually go on forums or anything cuz i don't have time, but now I do so I wanna bring up some issues in our community.

There are many armenians that are freaked out about sex. what i mean by this is that especially girls are taught from young age that this is something bad and horrible. what parents don't realize is that this affects females psychologically and causes many problems in their life later on. I think that the num 1 reason y there are so many unhappy armenian couples is because of sex issues. im not saying that armenians should be xxxxs like others but they should have an open mind and an education about sex. It seems like armenian guys are on the wagon with the rest of the world with the knowledge and experience of sex but the girls shut out of that world. opinions?
          I understand what you mean. Most armenian guys here don't date armenian girls first unless it's like that middle school bs kind of dating, b/c some parents think dating makes their daughter a xxxxx. Than many other parents are worried about if their sons daughters get dumped or break up with someone at church, that rumors will fly. Many teens and young adults just end up dating odars to pass the time, till they get engaged to some armenian, usually an out of towner.

Comment

Here’s my two cents. Being a guy who has lived in America for more then four years and in different states and neighborhoods, and many more years in other different countries, I find that America is perhaps one of the most insecure countries when it comes to relationships, speech, respect, and many other subjects related to life. Respect towards parents, family, sisters, brothers, etc. aren’t some weird Armenian traditions like many people think. That is the way of life that people can’t live with so after living in America, they think they are free without realizing that they’re more entangled then they were before they were “free”. What the hell does “free” mean? The ability to talk slang whenever you want? To have sex with as many girls as you want? Many Armenians think that they have to live with an Armenian lifestyle. That is right but everything is good in good measure. First off, let’s not look at this from an Armenian point of view but from a person’s view. What do you understand when you say the word VIRGIN? In Russia and America, it’s almost embarrassing if you’re still a virgin….AT 13? This isn’t something people believe in, this something some xxxxxxxs have filled up in the minds of kids who haven’t even had their first period yet to quench their own sexual thirst. I saw a fifteen year old girl going to school pregnant, on my first day to school, imagine that. I saw a thirteen year old girl get a ban from school because of taking drugs. People in America, a lot of the time, forget who they are. They live to have a good public image. I say xxxx the public and the image. Be yourself. I went to a school where the only Armenians were me and my sister. I saw what happened to the people running after public images. In the beginning, they thought me and my sister weren’t one of them. Next week, they weren’t one of us. I’m not saying I was better then them but neither were they better then me. You never let you’re gourd down. American’s look for that. Being a virgin is not something bad. It’s something that makes people jealous. It’s something you should be proud of. It’s something that defines you. I mean, does anyone believe that after having sex with a few guys, they’ll be much better then they were? Or that they will have more EXPERIENCE? America is almost completely material. There is no moral. An Armenian girl that shows respect, is cautious, friendly, and hasn’t had sex at 15 doesn’t make her weak, it makes her glow. It makes any girl glow. I’ve seen lot’s of girls in my life, seen not had, and the Armenian girls in Yerevan are much different then the girls in America. Here, most American girls wouldn’t be able to even come close to them both in education and socially because they have standards. They are more free then most girls. People ask moral questions, people try to become something FOR THEMSELVES, not for some punks. In America, many people even change their names so people won’t tease them. I remember when I had to introduce Armenia at school in America. It was probably one of the most embarrassing days in my life, in the beginning when I hadn’t entered the school grounds. My parents told me to wear an expensive tux, you know, to look Armenian and to match my entire project, it was pretty big. I listened to them, reluctantly in the beginning, thinking that the kids at school would tease me. When I got there, everyone couldn’t believe their eyes. I looked great, I faced the challenge, got the chance to introduce MY country to lot’s of people who hadn’t even heard of it, and I felt proud of myself along with my teachers and everyone else. People respected me more from then on, believe it or not. In America, you have to choose who you are carefully and not be afraid to look up. If you are, you will be teased. Most girls would talk to me in different schools much more then they did with other guys because I looked at them for what they were rather then for what they looked like. Respect goes a long way and I know it’s difficult when you are the only Armenian in a neighborhood or a person with different views. I know what it’s like to be called “not one of us” but instead you should say “YOU aren’t one of US”. Many of the problems in America make me laugh. Some of the dilemmas talked about on the Hye forums, aren’t even visible in other countries mainly because of America’s “free” motto. Be proud of who you are, period, and everyone else will have to get used to it, not the other way around. Konu piti misht ases.

And let’s get something straight here. No parent EVER said that SEX IS BAD. They said that having affairs with tons of guys was bad. They said kissing and flirting with every other kid in school was bad because we all know how that story ends. In America, sex has almost become animalistic. Some people have become like dogs, having sex with every girl that crosses in front of their eyes. Now try to explain to them that it’s not right. They’ll spit out something like this is the new generation. They try to convert you because they aren’t something YOU are not the other way around. Everything has it’s right time and trust me, those people with “great sex experiences” go through a worse time then those who don’t, in the end. Times change, the game never changes. The players just change. Love, Romance and Sex aren’t the same thing either. Sex is something that you experience with the person you love, not just to seem more cool or to explore new “horizons”. If you don’t, then it’s just two bodies in a horizontal or vertical position.

Anyways, sorry if I got a bit over it. These American views piss me off. After all that’s going on there, people still don’t learn they’re lesson. Good luck to all of you, guy’s, I wish you all the best. My humble request, don’t be just good Armenians, but first and foremost, good people and be proud of who you are which I’m sure you all are. No matter where you are you will always be Armenians or Turks or wherever you are from. No one can change that. Hope I could help. Pretty dramatic for a second post.
            THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Saco rhymes with Waco.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Good job Saco, I agree completely.

Comment

Thanks Yeraz, hope I didn't offend anyone.

And ...

Saco rhymes with Waco.
                  Unless this was a pathetic attempt at a joke, you must be one of the anonymous dumbasses out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
                    Thanks Yeraz, hope I didn't offend anyone.
                    No problem. As a side note, don't worry about offending anyone here, Saco. People do it here all the time; it's just the nature of the beast. Anyone here that takes anything personal is mentally inept.

Comment

No problem. As a side note, don't worry about offending anyone here, Saco. People do it here all the time; it's just the nature of the beast. Anyone here that takes anything personal is mentally inept.
                      Thanks for the heads up. I'm not offended though, it takes more then pre-schooling tricks to offend me. I'm just stating the facts .

Comment

Working...
                      X