Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Indeed NKR forces are shelling Terter.
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
        Azeris are tweeting that there are Armenian shells falling on Terter.
        For every shell that falls on Martakert, 2 shells must fall on Terter. This is the only language they understand.
        Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post

Just in the past five years we have made a dramatic shift in national dialogue with the use of proper maps of Artsakh and with ending the levonakan karabakhci v hayastanci bullsh-t, thanks in part due to the effort of people here or like minded people, and this has completely affected our approach and our chances in the current conflict. Just search images for "map of karabakh" and compare it to a search limited to items from 2010 and before and you'll see the difference.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0529156&type=3
          Brought back good memories Mher jan

I seriously am convinced the movement to use correct maps was birthed on this forum and later spread to Facebook.
          Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Anyone that needs a Hi res. (over 400MB when opened) map of Armenia and Artsakh to download. The first map on this link is very good quality to have (click enlarge and download).

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
              There will be no compromise, there will only be the ultimate battle to vanquish the enemy. No mercy. The Azeris must suffer.

APA news agency, Azerbaijan
              April 24 2016

Azerbaijan vows to liberate lands "by shedding blood of Armenian soldiers"

Official Baku has reiterated to "liberate every inch of Azerbaijani
              land by shedding blood of Armenian soldiers".

This reaction of the Azerbaijani Defence Ministry came in response to
              the remarks by Armenian Defence Minister Seyran Ohanyan that no
              compromise will be made to Azerbaijan over the resolution of the
              Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.

At the same time, the Defence Ministry urged Armenia to withdraw
              troops from the Azerbaijani lands to find a peaceful solution to the
              long-drawn-out conflict that saw fierce clashes in early April this
              year.

The ministry added that a sole peaceful solution to resolving the
              conflict is the unconditional withdrawal of the Armenian armed forces
              from the occupied territories. "Otherwise, our occupied lands will be
              liberated on the insistence of the Azerbaijani people, an order of the
              Supreme Commander-in-Chief and the might of our army to restore our
              territorial integrity and sovereignty," the Azerbaijani Defence
              Ministry said.

[Groong note: the above was translated from Azeri]
              Can you please provide the link of the original? It would be nice to share this along with the translation to show the world the animals we are dealing with here.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                Anything east of the Aghdam and Hardut can be taken at a high cost and also be held at high cost. It is flat, barren, and desert-like.
                This is where you must push all the way past the desert-like land. I believe heavy shelling followed by tanks rolling (perfect Tank battle environment) and then soldiers follow. Our SU-25s will provide cover (and our gunship choppers).
                We will need SU-25s from Armenia to get involved.

Yes, costly, I wish I could be the first to cross the line and if I get killed its OK.......but look at the future rewards.

Get me in a upgraded SU-25 and I will unleash hell fire in their positions and pick tanks one by one. Take out communication, command and control center, AAAs, choppers, confusion up to friendly fire on themselves. Mig 29 shows up RUN! but....I be back!
                lol
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                  Brought back good memories Mher jan

I seriously am convinced the movement to use correct maps was birthed on this forum and later spread to Facebook.
                  Downloaded the map......Hey Fed, I remember it was you who always pushed for the correct map in years here.......I will continue stressing it as well.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post

Get me in a upgraded SU-25 and I will unleash hell fire in their positions and pick tanks one by one. Take out communication, command and control center, AAAs, choppers, confusion up to friendly fire on themselves. Mig 29 shows up RUN! but....I be back!
                    lol
                    Lol i like playing Arma 2 as well.

Comment

Whats that?
                      Hey, me no young buck, seen it all, did it all......nothing to loose. Whats important is to die a good death instead of getting old and suffer in hospital until you die.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X