Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
    This guy lost my respect

Pavlik Jan caved tanem. Ba hamberutyuned ur mnats?

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
      If I'm not mistaken Pavel Manukyan is one of the people holding the place up. This is a guy I used to put up as my profile pic when I was younger and last year saw at the Nor Hayastan protests in Armenia and thanked for his services to Armenia also adding that he means a lot to many young Armenians around the world. He smiled but couldn't care less. Not your normal fedayi. Think his burning that he hadn't become rich like his other comrades.
      Wrong assessment at the end brother. He has been burning that some fedayees became rich by the means they did. Not fit for a patriot.

Comment

The Fedayis who deserves respect are the ones who went to Artsakh in april, this is just stupidity playing with peoples fears claiming the reason Sefilyan was arrested is because Serj plans to give up territory not because he was planning armed rebellion well his friends really made him look innocent now. Security services have probably for a long time had surveillance on these guys knowing they were planning something

Comment

Sefilian's and some like him have had an erratic behavior lately. And Pavlik too. Last few years I have seen several interviews by Pavlic desperately criticizing government for corruption and oligarkhy.
          But it may be a mistake in mixing up social issues with Artsakh issue.
          Electric Yerevan was a social uprising.
          All this may be brought upon by Sefillian's arrest which his side insists is made up( planted evidence etc.).
          Anyway, I don't think this is wise, to waist this quality people when they could be used better when time came.
          Last edited by Hakob; 07-17-2016, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
            We have started to kill our own.

Poor leadership by SS.

Making too many concessions and not taking his people with him.

Apparently he has agreed to withdraw from certain areas without anything in return.

Underneath he is a weak person.

He has made many many counter threats as well announcements which he has not carried out.

The enemy is not stupid.

PS As well as lie to the people about war results and significance of losses.
            Unforgivable in any culture except maybe among tukic mongols
            He is a coke head

Comment

Comment

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
                  AK or AR are not only assault rifles they are commodities with their ammunitions. They are so reliable and mass produced that you cannot even come close on building anything in their price range.
                  Your typical AK by the time it is issued to some military at $200-$300 it will be around for 50+ years, will be traded across the globe with multiple governments and most likely they will see their grave yards in some miserable African or South American rebel groups. Also, Armenia makes its own ammunition for AK. Aspar Arms builds beautiful but mostly modified rifles that are nothing close to the AK “commodity” price rifle. Don’t underestimate the AK it is very reliable for harsh environments. The one thing it lacks is accuracy on the long range. I would take the AK any day for general defense.
                  How long of a range you mean. If its over 600 yrds then yes. The 7.62x39 has a rainbow trajectory and it becomes a reach at 1000 yrds even with best scopes. However anything less than 700 yrds you cannot blame the AK, it is the shooter's inexperience on long shots with AK.

The AR-15s, most are junk and can't stand abuse and you must puppy them. I see this at the range where the AR-15s jam while I keep going with my AK. unless you have the same $5000-6000 range ARs used by special forces you are out of luck.

It is very important to zero your AK iron sights properly and learn how to snipe out to 300-400 yrds. After that you need a good scope to extend your range to 600-700 yrds.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I think we are going to surrender land .. I believe Sargsyans plan is to give back some of the lands , only if the status of Nagorno - Karabagh as An interim state is met. We are going to sacrifice as Azerbaijan is too. Funny how Russians invade Crimes and annex it all in one day and for Armenia they bend our arm. Man we surely got no friends.

Comment

Interim status of Nagorno Karabagh would be a major disaster for Armenians..

Comment

Working...
                      X