Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Հայկական կողմը երեք զոհ ունի. Նոր մանրամասներ Տավուշում դիվերսիայի եւ մարտերի մասին
    Lragir.am
    Ներքին կյանք - 29 Դեկտեմբերի 2016

Տավուշի մարզպետ Հովիկ Աբովյանը քիչ առաջ մեր թղթակցին տեղեկացրել է, որ Չինարի գյուղից հյուսիս-արեւելյան ուղղությամբ ադրբեջանական դիվերսիոն փորձի արդյունքում հայկական կողմն ունի 3 զոհ՝ երկու զինվոր եւ մեկ սպա:
    Ըստ նախնական տեղեկությունների, զինվորները լվացվելիս են եղել, երբ կատարվել է հարձակումը: Սպան շտապել է նրանց օգնության, սակայն զոհվել է հակառակորդի գնդակից:
    Մարտերի արդյունքում ադրբեջանական կողմի կորուստների մասին առայժմ տեղեկություններ չկան: Մեկ ադրբեջանցի դիվերսանտի դիակ հայկական կողմում է:

Comment

Երևան–Արտաշատ ճանապարհին վթարի է ենթարկվել ՀՀ ԶՈւ ԳՇ պետի տեղակալ, գեներալ լեյտենանտ Էնրիկո Ապրիամովի մեքենան, գեներալը հոսպիտալացվել է

«Այսօր առավոտյան ժամը 7։30 ի սահմաններում Երևան Արտաշատ մայրուղու վրա վթարի է ենթարկվել ՀՀ ԶՈւ երի ԳՇ պետի տեղակալ, գեներալ լեյտենանտ Էնրիկո Ապրիամովի մեքենան։ ԳՇ պետի տեղակալը և վարորդը …»:

Պաշտպանության նախարարության մամուլի խոսնակ Արծրուն Հովհաննիսյանը ֆեյսբուքյան իր էջում տեղեկացնում է, որ Երևան–Արտաշատ ավտոճանապարհին այսօր առավոտյան վթարի ենթարկված ավտոմեքենան սպասարկում է ՀՀ ԶՈւ-ի ԳՇ պետի տեղակալ, գեներալ լեյտենանտ Էնրիկո Ապրիամովին, ով, ինչպես նաև վարորդը վթարի հետևանքով մարմնական վնասվածքներ է ստացել։

«Այսօր առավոտյան ժամը 7։30 ի սահմաններում Երևան Արտաշատ մայրուղու վրա վթարի է ենթարկվել ՀՀ ԶՈւ ԳՇ պետի տեղակալ, գեներալ լեյտենանտ Էնրիկո Ապրիամովի մեքենան։ ԳՇ պետի տեղակալը և վարորդը ստացել են տարբեր մարմնական վնասվածքներ, սակայն նրանց կյանքին վտանգ չի սպառնում»,–գրել է Արծրուն Հովհաննիսյանը։

Մուրացանի հոսպիտալից Tert.am–ին տեղեկացրին, որ գեներալն այս պահին գտնվում է վերակենդանացման բաժանմունքում։

Comment

Azeris attempt to infiltrate Armenia near the village of Chinari, firefight ensues. http://artsakhpress.am/eng/news/5910...in-battle.html

Comment

Originally posted by Odysseus View Post
          Azeris attempt to infiltrate Armenia near the village of Chinari, firefight ensues. http://artsakhpress.am/eng/news/5910...in-battle.html
          apparently we lost 3 soldiers .

Comment

Three Armenian servicemen were killed in Azerbaijan's attempted subversive attack near the village of Chinari in Tavush province in the early hours of Thursday, December 29, a Defense Ministry spokesman said in a Facebook post.
            "The Armenian Armed Forces neutralized the Azeri troops' activity on the border and thwarted the attack, which resulted in deaths and injuries, including among our forces," Artsrun Hovhannisyan said."Sniper rifles and grenade launchers are currently being used, the Armenian troops completely control the situation, thwarting the Azeris' attacks."
            "Senior Lieutenant Shavarsh Melikyan, privates Edgar Narayan and Erik Abovyan were killed in the fighting that broke out after the diversionary attack was attempted."

Comment

I don't want to go into hasty conclusions, because I might be wrong.
              But from what I saw lately in videos/reports, our Army was saying that it has been calm in Tavush in 2016 (in a celebratory rhetoric).
              I hope it wasn't an Azeri tactic to keep things calm for a period of time in that area, and then carry out a surprise SF attack.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                But from what I saw lately in videos/reports, our Army was saying that it has been calm in Tavush in 2016 (in a celebratory rhetoric).
                I hope it wasn't an Azeri tactic to keep things calm for a period of time in that area, and then carry out a surprise SF attack.
                That's exactly what happened

Comment

Originally posted by DieHard69 View Post
                  Our economy will grow around 2.4%-3.0% as most non Armenian sources state, though it is going to be harder for our economy because of the sanctions imposed on Russia, but overall, I do Agree with your statement, in fact these sources are being shat out by one Anuss rather than multiple.
                  I do not want to be pessimistic but one has to look at the facts.

Only months ago the government was in a panic state, it said, the economy was in a dire state.

They imported an outsider ( to the party ) to do the job which they could not do.
                  Incidentally this was unconstitutional.
                  I understand to be appointed Prime Minister on has to have live in the country for a specified number of years prior to the appointment.
                  He did not qualify.

The economy improves or degrades based on external effects or internal decision taken good or bad.

Any decisions taken have to be explained with anticipated results, these things do not happen by luck.
                  Also proves competence at the task.

One has to ask what are the drivers of this expected result.
                  All interested parties from investors to common citizen wants to hear this.

Has anybody heard anything?

Given the culture of data falsification, hangover from Soviet times looks like another (new) angle to give the people ( false) hope towards their political aims.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                  Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                  Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                    Azerbaijani MoD denies launching an assault or shooting.
                    They're either lying as usual or have no clue about what their commanders are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                      I do not want to be pessimistic but one has to look at the facts.

Only months ago the government was in a panic state, it said, the economy was in a dire state.

They imported an outsider ( to the party ) to do the job which they could not do.
                      Incidentally this was unconstitutional.
                      I understand to be appointed Prime Minister on has to have live in the country for a specified number of years prior to the appointment.
                      He did not qualify.

The economy improves or degrades based on external effects or internal decision taken good or bad.

Any decisions taken have to be explained with anticipated results, these things do not happen by luck.
                      Also proves competence at the task.

One has to ask what are the drivers of this expected result.
                      All interested parties from investors to common citizen wants to hear this.

Has anybody heard anything?

Given the culture of data falsification, hangover from Soviet times looks like another (new) angle to give the people ( false) hope towards their political aims.

You forgot one very important aspect.
                      Not only does Armenia have no sea, two of our four bordering countries have shut their borders.
                      That contributes to unfavorable macro and micro economic climate and hampers growth potential.
                      Last edited by armnuke; 12-29-2016, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X