Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is Russia an ally or foe, nowadays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Russia an ally or foe, nowadays?

we also know that NATO is against independence for Karabakh and was silent when Armenians were being massacred

we can say that NATO has followed an anti-Armenian policy

But in reality, the blame first goes to Armenians then to any external powers or blocs

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      There is no point in arguing with Vrej - his hatred is blind and has devoured his soul. To Artashes and others here it is worthy to point out that Russia acts in its own interest and has every right to do so.The same people who complain about the way it is acting with Armenia would be singing praises if Armenia acted the same way with Russia or any other country. It is this hypocrisy that runs deep in all Armenian forums and spoils most arguments. We expect to get freebies from Russia even after we spat in its face by being the loudest and unrivaled when it came to leaving the soviet union. Yes that was the same union that provided living standards Armenians of Armenia have yet to enjoy since the soviet days and could possibly again see in the new Eurasion union led by you know who. There so much utter bs spewed here by russophobes and it seems to be effective in swaying opinions of many here. Vrej makes it sound like it is the USA that wants to save us and Russia that wants to kill us but as usual he is full of smelly bs. He makes it sound like the USA is willing to stand up to turkey while Russia just wants to appease it. Yeh that is why Russia has recognized the Armenian genocide while USA will not utter the G word. It is utter stupidity that spewed here by the likes of Vrej and Gegeve that seems to resonate with some of you while obvious facts get lost somehow. Where would the Armenians in Syria be todayif it was not for Russian intervention?Well you may have guessed it right if you said dead at the hands of turkish backed religious nuttjobs who happen to be supported by the power that vrej claims wants to save us(USA). It is not easy to get the facts in todays world because the media is owned by the very people who want to screw you but even with that as a given a simple logical analyzes will expose the likes of vrej for the utter bs that they represent and try to spread. So tell us dear mr USA loving vrej-why is uncle sam hiding that carpet gifted to him by armenian orphans of the genocide? You better watch what you write though caus you know who is watching every word you type so make sure to butter up for your dear uncle.
      That is a very good point you make about Russia having every right to act in its own best interest.
      It is also true when you point out that I am advocating Armenia to act in its best interests.
      I can see were I have a conflict of perspective.
      On certain occasions in my life I have tried to help someone out. I remember meeting someone who's vision was week but he did not have the money for an eye doctor or follow up prescription etc.. I ended up paying for doctor & contact lenses + follow up doctor visits & various other important things like special eye drops & cleaners etc..
      I never asked for the money back & have never seen that person since. I do remember his amazement at being able to see across the street & the pleasure it brought him.
      Financially speaking at that time it was not in my best interest to do this. But I did it anyway for other reasons (this guy was damn near blind) that I felt were important.
      Here I am with 27/20 vision & he couldn't make out faces from 10ft or less.
      This back and forth argument has sure got me confused. I looked for clarity but got something else.
      Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
        My dear,
        The biggest threat to Artsakh is not Baku, nor Ankara.
        It is Moskva.
        The biggest threat to Artsakh is Yerevan because Yerevan has more influence in Artsakh than any other external power and thus is in the postion to inflict the most damage to it. Over the last 15 years every setback, or decline, or negative outcome in Artsakh originated in Yerevan. Nothing at all originated in Turkey, Russia merely supported the continuing stalemate while arming both sides, and Azerbaijan did nothing unexpected and, for the present anyway, can do nothing to alter that stalemate.
        Last edited by bell-the-cat; 11-29-2013, 02:16 PM.
        Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

to me Artsakh is our last stand as Armenians, not sure what happens in Yerevan who is under immense pressure from outside that will effect the independence of NKR.

Very good discussion guys, both sides make valid points and Vrej is right in saying that an Armenian president must be able to joggle the major powers, with style, in order to maintain our sovereignty and existence and increase our own foreign relations......and not just hide under the Russian skirt just to live another day.
          I think President Sarkissian is doing a good job considering everything else.....I know many don't agree on both sides of the Russian fanboy club and the haters, lol
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
            The difference between you and him, is that he was in the very location where the russian army bombarded and razed to the ground.
            His friends died....
            His villagers were deported....
            What were you doing, in June 1992 ?

For blind russophiles, not loving and defending every betrayal of russia, is automatically russophobia and hatred....
            Slave mentality, when you take us...
            We even do not have the right to protest....

At least on such a tragedy as this episode, you should refrain from your dishonest blabla...
            This episode is well, perfectly known.
            All Artsakhians do know who did what...
            All do remember the blond hairs, tall silhouettes of slavons....

It does not fit your mindset, but yet it is cruel reality.
            I wish it wasn't.
            Today Getashen and Gulistan, to say the least, would be ours...
            Dozens of splendid boys would be among us...

Stop throwing words and insults right and left man. This is how many times and how many issues I point criticisms at your posts and the only thing you do is
            fire blank shots in the air with big words and accusations.
            In 1991 Igor was still in Karabakh comitee shuttling back and forth between moscow and yerevan(and soaping himself around russian's back just like he did in soviet times). That was just before he was kicked out by his fellow komitee members, like Silva Kaputikian.
            For you any person not taking blindly your cheap propaganda is a russophile.
            I will not stand by while you or your Igor throw insults at my countriy's intelligencia or accuse them of something as ridiculous as this , in order to justify outraguous and sick hatratefull imagination.
            Before Igor opens up his mouth, why doesn't he bring any of his own articles or essays about a russian agression in 1992 that he wrote at that time?
            Does he have any? It is very easy to dig in an old newspaper or article and present it as evidence. Why was he silent ha? Was he covering up for russians too? You guys think that 21 years is enough to metamorph Igors into somebody else and public taking it silent when he throws insults at other intellectuals?
            Blond Hair...tall silhuettes.... Is this an intelligence? or you think that it is enough for public's intelligence?
            You cannot cover up a stupid propaganda by crying about Gulistan, Getashen or other tragedies. Our hearts mourn, but our minds are sharp too.
            The episode you are trying to distort IS PERFECTLY KNOWN. Yes there were russians, ukrainians, belorussians, chechens, Kazakhs, Uzbeks from that regiment that were paid by azeris and participated with them in battles. But why not say Kazakhistan or Belarus or ukrainia have commited an agression too?
            Our intelligencia has covered it up in depth at that time and condemned the use of left over soviet regiments as mercenaries by azerbaijan.
            It were the Ukrainian pilots that bombed Stepanakert so many times and untill the end of war, Why does not Igor condemn Ukrain as having commited an aggression towards Artsakh?
            Last edited by Hakob; 11-29-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob
              Stop throwing words and insults right and left man. This is how many times and how many issues I point criticisms at your posts and the only thing you do is
              fire blank shots in the air with big words and accusations.
              In 1991 Igor was still in Karabakh comitee shuttling back and forth between moscow and yerevan(and soaping himself around russian's back just like he did in soviet times). That was just before he was kicked out by his fellow komitee members, like Silva Kaputikian.
              For you any person not taking blindly your cheap propaganda is a russophile.
              I will not stand by while you or your Igor throw insults at my countriy's intelligencia or accuse them of something as ridiculous as this , in order to justify outraguous and sick hatratefull imagination.
              Before Igor opens up his mouth, why doesn't he bring any of his own articles or essays about a russian agression in 1992 that he wrote at that time?
              Does he have any? It is very easy to dig in an old newspaper or article and present it as evidence. Why was he silent ha? You guys think that 21 years is enough to metamorph Igors into somebody else and public taking it silent when he throws insults at other intellectuals?
              Blond Hair...tall silhuettes.... Is this an intelligence? or you think that it is enough for public's intelligence?
              You cannot cover up a stupid propaganda by crying about Gulistan, Getashen or other tragedies. Our hearts mourn, but our minds are sharp too.
              The episode you are trying to distort IS PERFECTLY KNOWN. Yes there were russians, ukrainians, belorussians, chechens, Kazakhs, Uzbeks from that regiment that were paid by azeris and participated with them in battles. But why not say Kazakhistan or Belarus or ukrainia have commited an agression too?
              Our intelligencia has covered it up in depth at that time and condemned the use of left over soviet regiments as mercenaries by azerbaijan.
              It were the Ukrainian pilots that bombed Stepanakert so many times and untill the end of war, Why does not Igor condemn Ukrain as having commited an aggression towards Artsakh?
              Papapa.....!!!!!
              Defender of the honor of your country's inteligentzia !
              Respect man!

BTW, should I remind you that Ukraine is Baku's ally, while Maskva is supposed to be ours.....??

Your ignorance of the facts is evident... no need to argue.

I propose you a week long trip to NKR, any village, honestly open minded, avoiding more Tutovka than your stomach can support... you will certainly learn enough about the russian army's souvenir left.

Thus, you may discover for us that Viktor Gribovuskov was not a russian? Or Bolianitchko? Or Safonov? Or.....
              Gribovuskov was till yesterday teaching us how to live, in the russian ambassy of Yerevan...
              Bolianitchko, after serving his country in Afghanistan, Artsakh, was doing his duty in Nort Kavkaz, when he met the fate he deserved...

BTW, half the pilots shot, were russian, not only Ukrainians...., but we are not discussing pilots here. They were merceneries, just as the other bunch of ethnicities you mention, trying to make a smoke screen..
              We are talking of an entire army formation, operating as an integrated operative unit, with hundreds of armored vehicles, after receiving an order. That army unit did obey all along, until its retreat, to Moskva, not Kiev, nor Minsk..., under USSR, till the end of 91, and then to independent Russian Federation.
              Last edited by Vrej1915; 11-29-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

"Why does not Igor condemn Ukrain as having commited an aggression towards Artsakh?"
                Because he and Vrej work for the same foreign intel agency which is trying to spread hate and destroy Armenia and Russia. O and did you not know that it was the blond Russians who attacked Russia in WW2 and it was the ruskies that bombed pearl harbor (brunettes this time) and the same ruskies attacked us on 911. If we kill all ruskies i bet those annoying hemmorhoid issues these russophobes have will finely go away.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                  "Why does not Igor condemn Ukrain as having commited an aggression towards Artsakh?"
                  Because he and Vrej work for the same foreign intel agency which is trying to spread hate and destroy Armenia and Russia. O and did you not know that it was the blond Russians who attacked Russia in WW2 and it was the ruskies that bombed pearl harbor (brunettes this time) and the same ruskies attacked us on 911. If we kill all ruskies i bet those annoying hemmorhoid issues these russophobes have will finely go away.
                  VAKH, VAKH VAK
                  Our US based kagebeshnik discovered everything !!!!

Comment

Սերժ Սարգսյանն աննկատ հեռացել է հետնամուտքից
                    Իգոր Մուրադյան
                    Շաբաթ, 30 Նոյեմբերի 2013,

Արեւելյան գործընկերության նախագիծը նախեւառաջ աշխարհքաղաքական նշանակություն ունի, եւ դրա իմաստավորումը պետք է կատարվի միայն աշխարհքաղաքականության կտրվածքով:
                    Նախագիծն ինքնին հակասական էր, կապված այն բանի հետ, որ Ֆրանսիան ու Գերմանիան ամենասկզբից ոգեւորված չէին դրանով, թեեւ Գերմանիան հետագայում փոխեց իր դիրքորոշումը, հասկանալով նախագծի սկզբունքորեն պրո-գերմանական ուղղվածությունը:
                    Մեծ Բրիտանիան, աջակցելով Լեհաստանին ու Շվեդիային այս նախագծում, սկսեց հասկանալ, որ դրա իրականացումը կպահանջի լրացուցիչ ծախսեր, որի դեմ միշտ հանդես է եկել: Նման դիրքորոշում որդեգրեցին նաեւ ԵՄ նոր անդամ երկրները: Սակայն գլխավոր անբարենպաստ գործոնն այն էր, որ ԱՄՆ-ն վարում է սահմանափակ արտաքին քաղաքականություն, այդ թվում Արեւելյան Եվրոպայի մասով:
                    Ընդհանուր առմամբ, նախագիծն իրականացվում էր անբարենպաստ պայմաններում, եւ տնտեսության ոլորտում ինտեգրման անհամարժեք ու թերի սխեմաները նկատելի չէին լինի, եթե քաղաքական բաղկացուցիչը լիարժեք լիներ:
                    Ռուսաստանը չափազանց ճշգրիտ հաշվարկների կարիք չուներ եզրահանգելու համար, որ իրեն կհաջողվի տապալել նախագիծը տվյալ փուլում: Սակայն Արեւմտյան հանրության հետ խաղերում ցանկացած հաշվարկ վաղ թե ուշ բախվելու է ուժերի ու ռեսուրսների համապատասխանության խնդիրներին, ինչպես նաեւ քաղաքական-գաղափարական հարցերին, որոնք ներկայում ընդունված է անվանել արժեքներ:
                    Ռուսաստանը քաղաքական գանգստերության մեթոդով տարածաշրջանի երկրներից գողացավ առավել հաջող զարգանալու մի քանի տարիներ եւ հետաձգեց Արեւելյան Եվրոպայում եւ Եվրասիայում գլոբալ փոփոխությունները: Միեւնույն ժամանակ, անկասկած է, որ ինքը Ռուսաստանը հայտնվեց առավել մեծ միջազգային մեկուսացման ու շրջափակման մեջ, որից փորձում է խուսափել տվյալ էքսպանսիոնիստական մեթոդներով:
                    Այս իրավիճակում առավելագույնս շահել են այն երկրները, որոնք նվազագույն տնտեսական ու քաղաքական հարաբերություններ ունեն Ռուսաստանի հետ, այսինքն՝ Ադրբեջանը, Վրաստանը եւ Մոլդովան: Տվյալ երկրները տարածքների կորստի եւ այլ քաղաքական զոհողությունների գնով ձեռք բերեցին Ռուսաստանից հեռավորության «իրավունք», եւ չնայած բազմաթիվ սոցիալական ու քաղաքական խնդիրներին, մեկ քայլ մոտեցան Արեւմտյան հանրությանը:
                    Այս խաղում գլխավոր խաղադրույքը Ուկրաինան է, որի ղեկավարությունն ուներ ներքին եւ արտաքին քաղաքական ռեսուրսներ եթե ոչ լիիրավ, այնուամենայնիվ խաղացող դառնալու համար, փորձելով Ռուսաստանից ու Արեւմուտքից պոկել առավելագույն օգուտներ: Նա, իհարկե, կհասնի դրան եւ երեւում է՝ շատ արագ եւ գերադասելի դիրքերից:
                    Ներկայում Հայաստանում անհնար է որեւէ մեկին որեւէ բան ապացուցել, եւ բոլորն իրավացի են՝ ելնելով իրենց զգացողություններից ու զուտ անձնական շահերից: Սակայն էգոիստական անձնական շահերի կողքին կան նաեւ ազգային շահեր: Եւ հերթական անգամ Հայաստանը ցուցաբերեց քաղաքական դիլետանտիզմ եւ պետական քաղաքականություն կառուցելու հարցում քաղաքական էլիտայի անընդունակություն: Եւ ժամանակն է ասելու այն, ինչը չէինք ցանկանում ասել ողջ գործընթացի ժամանակ:
                    Պարզվեց, որ նախագծի մասնակից միակ երկիրը, որը չի մոտեցել Արեւմտյան հանրությանը, Հայաստանն է, քանի որ Ուկրաինան ձեռք բերեց նոր դիրքեր, իսկ մյուս երեք երկրները շատ խնդիրներ լուծեցին իրենց պահանջների մասով: Վիլնյուսում քննարկվել է ինչ ասես եւ ով ասես, բայց ոչ Հայաստանը: Հայաստանը պարզապես չկար վեհաժողովում, նրան պարզապես չեն էլ նկատել:
                    Նախկինում պնդվում էր, որ Հայաստանը մոռացության է տրվելու եւ անհետանալու է միջազգային քաղաքական ասպարեզից: Սակայն պնդվում էր նաեւ այլ բան՝ հնարավոր է առավել անբարենպաստ իրավիճակ, քան ենթադրվում էր: Ներկայում դա նշանակում է, որ Հայաստանը դուրս է քննարկումներից, Արեւմտյան հանրության տեսակետից՝ Հայաստանն ընդունակ չէ կայացնել ինքնուրույն որոշումներ, եւ ուրեմն ավելի լավ կլինի, եթե մնա որպես Ռուսաստանի վասալ:
                    Ինչպե՞ս կարելի է հարաբերություններ կառուցել ինքնիշխանությունը կորցրած պետության հետ: Դա բավական վտանգավոր է եւ անիմաստ:
                    Այսպիսով, Արեւմուտքը բավական նրբորեն դուրս եկավ խաղից, հասկացնել տալով, թե «հարգում է Հայաստանի ընտրությունը»՝ մնալ վասալի կարգավիճակում: Ինչ որ իմաստով Արեւմուտքն իր վրայից կգցի տնտեսական ու սոցիալական զարգացման պատասխանատվությունը, ինչպես նաեւ Հայաստանի անվտանգության պատասխանատվությունը, նույնիսկ այն սահմանափակ ձեւաչափում, որ կար մինչ այժմ: Հայաստանի հանդեպ պատասխանատվությունը Արեւմուտքը հանձնարարում է Ռուսաստանին: Դա առավել հարմար է եւ ինչպես ասում են՝ «մտել են վիճակի մեջ»:
                    3-4 տարվա խաբեությունը լիովին բավարար ժամկետ է երկարաժամկետ հեռանկարով եզրակացությունների համար: Հետնամուտքից ապագա մտնելու հույսը միամտություն է եւ ապաքաղաքական: Ակնարկները, թե ինչ որ ժամանակ անց Հայաստանը Եվրամիության հետ կարող է ստորագրել ինչ որ «խմբագրված» փաստաթուղթ, լիակատար հիմարություն են:
                    Արդյունքում Արեւելյան Եվրոպայում ճշգրտվելու են աշխարհքաղաքական կառուցվածքի ծրագրերը, որտեղ Հայաստանը դիտարկվում է որպես պայմանական տարածք, բայց ոչ պետություն: Հնարավոր է Հայաստանը կհիշատակվի, բայց միայն երկու դեպքում՝ երբ պետք լինի ճնշում գործադրել Ռուսաստանի վրա, կամ երբ պետք լինի բավարարել Թուրքիայի ու Ադրբեջանի հավակնությունները: Ընդ որում, հայ հանրությունը չի կարող վիրավորվել Արեւմուտքից, որը պահպանում է էթիկան, այդ ամենով հանդերձ:
                    Եթե նույնիսկ ԱՄՆ-ն իր շահերին համապատասխան հայկական պետականությունը վերակենդանացնելու մտադրություններ ունենա, Եվրոպական միությունը հայերի հետ ցանկացած քայլի ու երկխոսության դեպքում կպահանջի ազնվության երկաթյա երաշխիքներ, որոնք չկան եւ չեն կարող լինել:
                    Արդյոք ամեն ինչ այդքան տխուր է: Ամենեւին էլ ոչ: Հայ հանրությունը լիովին հարմարավետություն է զգում ու անտարբեր է սեփական պետականության կորստին: Ներկայում մնում է միայն «հետեւել 21-րդ դարի վիթխարի իրադարձություններին»:
                    - See more at: http://www.lragir.am/index/arm/0/com....GZcxWP3X.dpuf

Comment

Նոյեմբեր 30, 2013 | 04:58
                      NEWS.am-ը զգալի կրճատումներով ներկայացնում է The New York Times-ում լրագրող Դեվիդ Հերշենհորնի հրապարակած հոդվածը:Վիլնյուսում հինգշաբթի օրը մեկնարկած եվրոպական գագաթաժողովը պետք է նշեր այն ձեռքբերումների մասին, որոնք նախկին խորհրդային պետություններին բերեցին Արեւմուտքի հետ ինտեգրացման հարթակ.

Վերջնական արդյունքում այդ ծրագիրը պետք է հաջողությամբ պսակեր իրական մայրցամաքային տնտեսական ու քաղաքական միության ստեղծման հիսունամյա ձգտումը:Դրա փոխարեն Ռուսաստանի ճնշմամբ Հայաստանը եւ Ուկրաինան հրաժարվեցին Եվրոպայի հետ ավելի սերտ հարաբերություններից, որի պատճառով մերձբալթյան մայրաքաղաքում հավաքված եվրոպացի առաջնորդները փորձեցին բացատրել, թե ինչպես էին զարգանում իրենց ծրագրերը, եւ աստիճանաբար իրադարձությունը վերածվեծ ռազմավարության մշակման ընդդեմ Մոսկվայից եկող հզոր մարտահրավերի: Թեեւ առաջնորդներըմ, այդ թվում Գերմանիայի կանցլեր Անգել Մերկելը, անհաջողությունները համարեցին ժամանակավոր, նրանք խոստովանեցին, որ իրենց կողմից այդքան սպասված համաձայնագրի կնքումն Ուկրաինայի հետ առաջիկայում չի կայանա:Ուկրաինայի ապագայի վերաբերյալ տարաձայնությունը Մոսկվայի եւ Բրյուսելի պաշտոնյաների միջեւ լարվածությանը եւս մեկ թեժ կետ է ավելացնում: Մի քանի պաշտոնյաներ եւ փորձագետներ հայտնեցին, որ արեւմտյան կառավարությունները, այդ թվում Միացյալ Նահանգները, մեծապես թերագնահատել են եվրոպական տնտեսական եւ քաղաքական ազդեցության ընդլայնմանը Ռուսաստանի հակազդեցությունը:

Նրանց կարծիքով՝ այն ժամանակ, երբ Եվրոպան խոստանում էր հիմնականում թաքնված առավելություններ, Ռուսաստանն առաջադրում էր կոնկրետ սպառնալիքներ, որոնք ազդելու էին Ուկրաինայի տնտեսությանն ու Հայաստանի անվտանգությանը:«Ռուսաստանն ավելի լավ աշխատանք տարավ՝ «օրվա հացի» խնդրի բացատրության ժամանակ ուժ գործադրելով, ի տարբերություն Եվրոպայի՝ շահերի մասին աբստրակտ բացատրությունների: Իհարկե, Ռուսաստանը մեզանից շատ էր ձգտում սրան, ավելի շատ, քան Ամերիկան. մենք նույնիսկ ցույց չէինք տալիս դա»,- ասել է Բրյուս Ջեքսոնը, ով նախագահում ամերիկյան «Անցումային ժողովրդավարությունների հարցերով նախագիծ» հասարակական կազմակերպությունը, ինչը կենտրոնացած է Արեւելյան Եվրոպայի երկրների վրա:

Comment

Working...
                      X