Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
    Your survival as a people? and who the F***K are you to worry about my peoples future? go clean your own Shettttt before you come here and give "guidance" on what's the right or wrong course for my nation. No one has given you that right, certainly to no QosQesh eater.

he has the right to express concern. In fact foreigners have sometimes shown more concern than Armenians themselves. Most of the time, Armenians have been almost useless at helping other Armenians
    It isn't coincidence that the Armenian nation has survived throughout the ages, while powerful empires like those of the Assyrians, Medes, Babylonians all disappeared. Even GENOCIDE could not wipe us out. We have always had brilliant minds within our nation to guide as during the worst of times.
    even a Genocide couldn't wipe us out? Very smug! Could you tell that to the hundreds of thousands who were about to be slaughtered or those who survived under terrible conditions ? I'm sure your words would be exactly those they would wish to hear!

btw his house is in much better shape than ours!

Comment

Originally posted by lampron View Post
      he has the right to express concern. In fact foreigners have sometimes shown more concern than Armenians themselves. Most of the time, Armenians have been almost useless at helping other Armenians
      Ya, only if we had more Armenians like you.....concrete examples, please. To me, it sounds like you've got some personal issues deep within you. Have you thought about consulting a psychologist?

even a Genocide couldn't wipe us out? Very smug! Could you tell that to the hundreds of thousands who were about to be slaughtered or those who survived under terrible conditions ? I'm sure your words would be exactly those they would wish to hear!
      Yes, that's right. Even after a genocide aimed at the elimination of the Armenian nation, today there exists an Independent Armenian Republic, there exists a Liberated Artsakh, there exists vibrant communities in the Diaspora where the Armenian language, culture, arts, music flourish. INDEED, that is just MIRACULOUS, for a nation throughout the centuries to be subject to invasions, and even genocide, while more powerful peoples have been wiped off the planet, OURS EXIST. SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF, INDEEEEEEEEEEEEED. I'm sorry if this somehow saddens you, as it should sadden all Turks, but face reality: Armenia EXISTS!!!!!!!!!! live with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw his house is in much better shape than ours!

and what are you, his attack dog? He can answer himself, in the first instance. Secondly, good for you that "his house is in much better shape than "ours", and your point being?
      Last edited by Artsakh; 04-20-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

after a genocide aimed at the elimination of the Armenian nation, today there exists an Independent Armenian Republic,
        Mustafa Kemal's attack on Armenia was designed to eliminate the country - it was sovietization that pushed Kemal's forces beyond Gumri

there exists a Liberated Artsakh,
        Liberated Artsakh only because of the self-sacrifice of the people in Karabakh who were semi-independent back in the 18th century, not because of big talking party leaders in the diaspora and self-doubters in Yerevan
        there exists vibrant communities in the Diaspora where the Armenian language, culture, arts, music flourish.
        the help diaspora communities have given to Armenia is 1% of their potential!
        why are diaspora communities not helping the hundreds of trafficked Armenian women in Dubai or
        others in Turkey?

Comment

why are diaspora communities not helping the hundreds of trafficked Armenian women in Dubai or
          others in Turkey?
          IDIOT, no was speaking of diasporan communities giving money to Armenia; I was talking about the preservation of Armenian language, culture, arts, music in the communities of the Armenian diaspora, which indeed is something for every patriotic armenian to be proud of, and for every Turk to angry about.

If you're talking about money, diaspora has indeed provided great help to the republic. Kirk kirkorian alone was a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE help.

why isn't diaspora helping with trafficing? How exactly have you done your part to help? assuming you're Armenian, that is.

Comment

IDIOT, no was speaking of diasporan communities giving money to Armenia;
            only a certified MORON would give such a reply

diasporan communities have disappeared throughout the centuries, only in Armenia has there been continuity

why isn't diaspora helping with trafficing? How exactly have you done your part to help? assuming you're Armenian, that is.
            NO! I'm looking to the wonderful diaspora organizations that you so admire, but as long as there are MORONIZED Armenians like you who refuse to look at the reality, I guess no help will go to suffering Armenians

you have no reply on Armenia and Artsakh ? Maybe one day when you grow up, you will understand what I wrote

Comment

Mustafa Kemal's attack on Armenia was designed to eliminate the country - it was sovietization that pushed Kemal's forces beyond Gumri

Liberated Artsakh only because of the self-sacrifice of the people in Karabakh who were semi-independent back in the 18th century, not because of big talking party leaders in the diaspora and self-doubters in Yerevan

others in Turkey?
              Two days ago I was drinking with an ex-Fedayee, a person who fought on the front his brother lost his eyesight on the front line and was captured by the Azeris survived the whole by pure luck and both of them are "self-doubting Yerevanci". Before you again make a xxxxing retarded anti-Armenian comment stop and think all the people that sacrificed their lives on the battlefield and on the people back on the home front suffering because of all the blockades. I don't think you were living in Hayastan back then but I was growing up there so I know what people where going through, so I will not allow you to make a mockery of everything the whole Armenian nation sacrificed in the war.

PS if you love his house so much go there and stay there

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                Two days ago I was drinking with an ex-Fedayee, a person who fought on the front his brother lost his eyesight on the front line and was captured by the Azeris survived the whole by pure luck and both of them are "self-doubting Yerevanci". Before you again make a xxxxing retarded anti-Armenian comment stop and think all the people that sacrificed their lives on the battlefield and on the people back on the home front suffering because of all the blockades. I don't think you were living in Hayastan back then but I was growing up there so I know what people where going through, so I will not allow you to make a mockery of everything the whole Armenian nation sacrificed in the war.

PS if you love his house so much go there and stay there
                You jerk! I am talking about people in leadership positions in Yerevan

Yes his house has been far more solid than ours

If you can't see that simple fact you love burying your head in the sand,
                then be an ostrich, but your place would be in fields or in a large chicken coop not
                on these boards!

Comment

You jerk! I am talking about people in leadership positions in Yerevan

Yes his house has been far more solid than ours

If you can't see that simple fact you love burying your head in the sand,
                  then be an ostrich, but your place would be in fields or in a large chicken coop not
                  on these boards!
                  And now you start with the name calling how cute. You said what you said so don't try to back track. Then go to his house and don't come back, we don't need self hating Armenians like you in Armenia.
                  The problems of Armenia will be fixed by us not by a Persian or a Russian or anyone else and certainly not someone who thinks Armenia belongs to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                    I think you fail to understand how power works. If I own and run a business, I can make my employees wear whatever I choose for them. As elected officials of government, they have the power to enforce any laws which are supported by the people. If the majority of the people are conservative and aren't complaining about the laws then that is their prerogative. Also remember that in every traditional society, the elders are respected as being wise (This was true even with native Indians). If the young generation wants to take power from the old, they better think about working for that right since the old generation worked their butts off to build the world that the youth are destroying. If the government has no right in deciding what people wear, then why are these clothes being banned in Europe? Most likely it's because the fashionistas can't profit from Muslim women.
                    I am talking more about wisdom of a government telling its people what to wear. Why should everybody be forced to wear the same dress because a portion of the population holds such conservative views? You think everybody supports such policies? Tell me why then do Iranian women dress more open than European women when they are tourists in Yerevan? It's is interesting to understand this very fact, and whenever interviewed they say that they come to Armenia because Armenia has freedoms that Iran doesn't. So even in this respect I have very high doubts that a majority of Iranians wholeheartedly support all the penal codes. I don't agree with France banning the full veil, as I believe it violates the same principle that I am talking about. Though in the end of the day, Iran is a theocracy and thus all this is expected from such a government form.

And now you start with the name calling how cute. You said what you said so don't try to back track. Then go to his house and don't come back, we don't need self hating Armenians like you in Armenia.
                    The problems of Armenia will be fixed by us not by a Persian or a Russian or anyone else and certainly not someone who thinks Armenia belongs to Iran.
                    This.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

...I was drinking with an ex-Fedayee, a person who fought on the front his brother lost his eyesight on the front line and was captured by the Azeris survived the whole by pure luck and both of them are "self-doubting Yerevanci". Before you again make a xxxxing retarded anti-Armenian comment stop and think all the people that sacrificed their lives on the battlefield ....
                      If you didn't make poor choices; If you learned from past mistakes; If you didn't alienate allies; If you rejected policies that cause the dispersion of Armenians to all corners of the globe and the exploitation of your people; If you didn't embrace a Soviet ideology that banned the Armenian Church; If you didn't constantly waste your time arguing here and devoted your time to supporting Armenians with your time and resources; and if you dropped your self righteous attitude ... then you wouldn't have tell everyone about heroic exploits and sacrifices because you would have had fewer problems to contend with in the first place.

This is where your short-sided machismo got you (not to mention the lack of protection from the AG):

- I am proud to say that the Armenian church has been in longer continuous existence in Iran than Armenia ... think about it.
                      - I am proud to say that more Armenians survived pogroms on Iranian soil than in Russian-controlled-Armenia or Armenia-SSR ... think about it.

Armenia is a small fragment of what it was under Persian protection ... we don't want some tiny clump of land or to introduce a brainwashed Post-Bolshevik 5th column into Iran ... are you kidding? If we let some of the clowns on this board into Iran, they would screw it up for the other Armenians living in Iran.

The people I feel most sorry for are the legions of Armenians in the diaspora who had to suffer the failed policies and choices of other Armenians while that same mentality draws the other Armenians into another round of madness. When a whale beaches itself, other whales invariably follow. Armenians need a new compass to navigate the region in the form of leadership that acknowledges past errors and secures a better future.
                      Last edited by Persopolis; 04-20-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X