Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

The only things that I know Iran is damanding is to leave everything just the way it is; and they are demanding fake Persians with Greek names to go kill themselfs. Iran just made a very bold and public statment, I will take this over a fake Persian any day. At best this is an azeri who is hiding behind a Persian name.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
      You are great patriot!!!!!!!!!!!!

You continue the game!
      I totaly agree with you on this! This guy is a fake! We are so full of energy that we want to choke the enemy. I commend Mos my brother as he is showing his true colors! But this guy is not Persian Mos this guy is stiring the pot and has been doing it from day one. I'm calling him out on this game, these guys like Bel the belig are working in tandam. We are going to put a stop to this!

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
        You are great patriot!!!!!!!!!!!!

You continue the game!
        I agree that he plays a game - like the one where he goes from thread to thread undermining all possible allies and sources of sustenance for Armenia; by my estimation if you followed his designs (quoted below) you'd be left with Turkey, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan & Chechnya, as *possible* Armenian allies. Ridiculous, right? Have a look.

Originally posted by Mos View Post
        Georgians are just backstabbing nation we shouldnt have any relations with them
        empowering women is a very bad idea. If that happens in Armenia all hell will break loose.
        Countries that seem like allies like Russia only do so in order to use us, in order to sell us at the highest price.
        Why do you love Iranians so much?? Man, don't you understand they don't really give a xxxx about us, if they need to they'll use us or sell us at any given moment.
        The quotes above show that he's fighting the information war, but on the wrong side.

Comment

"The quotes above show that he's fighting the information war, but on the wrong side. "

Wow really? and you are on our side I assume? LOL

Listen I have something to show you..This is the battle you lost.

And the battle with me is just starting, so don't even think you will breath easy from now on. Your game is up and your silly post is not going to change it becuase we know who Mos is and now we know who you are a fake. THE GAME IS OVER!
          Last edited by Vahramig; 05-15-2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
            I agree that he plays a game - like the one where he goes from thread to thread undermining all possible allies and sources of sustenance for Armenia; by my estimation if you followed his designs (quoted below) you'd be left with Turkey, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan & Chechnya, as *possible* Armenian allies. Ridiculous, right? Have a look.

The quotes above show that he's fighting the information war, but on the wrong side.
            As I have said, stop taking out of context, old quotes, they don't prove anything!!

Stop pretending to know what's best for Armenia while pushing your Iranian nationalistic agenda and trying to go on with character assassinations.
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---
            "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Mos, don't worry this guy can't do anything as far as character assassination or anything else, he is a fake don't you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
                .a nation of 70 million, doesn't even have it's own alphabet.
                We have several of our own alphabets - the Perso-Arabic alphabet was developed because of changes in religion; not because we couldn't return to our prior alphabets. Here's a thought: Learn one our ancient alphabets so you can read about Armenians because the alphabet you have now was developed centuries after the birth of Christ and as a result can only start your learning of history from a much later date. I want to help you because I can see that making claims about history without facts-in-hand is stunting your development as a person ... and making you look silly.

Let's play a game: How about the Armenians that make these types of claims state whether they were educated in Armenia or abroad - that way we can determine where the short-circuit is in the educational system.
                Last edited by Persopolis; 05-15-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I have to give him credit on this video ... I said the same thing months ago and provide analysis of the dip in Russian power due to demographics.

Obviously this affects Armenia - Russia will dramatically become *more Muslim* & less ethnic Russian. Russia's regional power will decrease as will it's GDP; the size of its military; and the relative influence of ethnic Russians

We try to make sense of an increasingly complicated world by cutting through the noise and analysing geopolitical trends.
                  Last edited by Persopolis; 05-16-2011, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Azeries aren't bad in singing, but at the battle field in Arthakh, according to world opinion; looked like Gray Lambs.

I think their military orchestra sound great at Arthakh war, but alas ... it isn't that important at the battle field.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
                      I have to give him credit on this video ... I said the same thing months ago and provide analysis of the dip in Russian power due to demographics.

Obviously this affects Armenia - Russia will dramatically become *more Muslim* & less ethnic Russian. Russia's regional power will decrease as will it's GDP; the size of its military; and the relative influence of ethnic Russians
                      The Russian have had demographic and soical problems for a long time. However the Ukraine is far worse in this regard and both are slowly moving towards Europe's Slavic sphere.

Russia is now the world largest oil producer and like Turkey's it's economy has been growing rapidly in recent years.

Since the fall of the Soviet Union. If anything Russia is becoming a far more Christian country as they are building new churches everywhere.

It's Islam that hasn't got a future, even in places like Iran.

Comment

Working...
                      X