Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hezbollah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hezbollah

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
    Israel blames them for global warming as well. What's your point?
    That even though they have done some alleged bad acts in the past. Hezbollah are still the good guys because of what they did in defending Lebanon against Israel.

Comment

http://www.infowars.com/?p=7153

Comment

Originally posted by SoyElTurco View Post
        It amazes me that turcks have such strong feelings about the palastinian crisis yet they deny what they themeslves are guilty of.The armenian genocide was much more severe then the gaza crisis but they deny having done anything bad to us and instead blame us for it.It would be like blaming the palastinians for the suffering they just endured.Yes the isrealis are evile becaus their state is based on a racist policy(zionism) but so were the turcks when they slaughtered inoocent unarmed women and childeren in the most gruesome ways imaginable.There is no way one can support the palastinians while fighting the armenian genocide recognition and still be considered a rational or sane person.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

It is too different thing. Turks are not supporting Hamas because of her politics. Turks are against israel because of her politics.

Anyway, Isrealis are not evil. People who kill innocents are evil

Comment

then all turk grandfathers are evil good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
              It is too different thing. Turks are not supporting Hamas because of her politics. Turks are against israel because of her politics.

Anyway, Isrealis are not evil. People who kill innocents are evil
              I am making a point that zionism is a evile notion since it is flat out racism. A state based on such a notion dooms itself from the very begining becaus its society is based on this notion and must believe a lie to exist.It really is kind of what Turkey has done since the genocide, it lies to itself and tries to hide from its own history.The act of seeing the world as you wish it to be vs for what it realy is will handicap a person or a nation in many ways.xxxs fighting against zionism and turcks who are willing to accept their own history are the people who are really trying to help their own countries but are looked upon as traders by their own ignorent masses.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                I am making a point that zionism is a evile notion since it is flat out racism. A state based on such a notion dooms itself from the very begining becaus its society is based on this notion and must believe a lie to exist.It really is kind of what Turkey has done since the genocide, it lies to itself and tries to hide from its own history.The act of seeing the world as you wish it to be vs for what it realy is will handicap a person or a nation in many ways.xxxs fighting against zionism and turcks who are willing to accept their own history are the people who are really trying to help their own countries but are looked upon as traders by their own ignorent masses.
                Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

then all turk grandfathers are evil good job.
                  My english is bad. Yours is worse.

I am making a point that zionism is a evile notion since it is flat out racism.
                  Well, armenianism, turkism or every nationalist ideas have such racism. Israel or xxxs are not such special case.

A state based on such a notion dooms itself from the very begining becaus its society is based on this notion and must believe a lie to exist.
                  Every nation in world built their own fake history.

Comment

Palavra you are confusing pride for ones country with hate for others.A person can be proud to be armenian or russian or greek or whatever without hatered for other races.You can be a nationalist without being a racist.The point i was making is that racism is synonymous with zionism and the turkish national movement.As a matter of fact many of the zionists and turkish nationalists hate palastinians and armenians more then they like their own country.Building a fake history is exactly what turkey is doing but thats not what everyone else does. There are objective sources you can compare any official state position on history with.It is not a conspiracy when the whole world says there was a armenian genocide and turkey is the only country that says no there wasn't.Turks and xxxs are hurting themselves by wearing blinders and pretending that reality is whatever they say it is.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Palavra you are confusing pride for ones country with hate for others.A person can be proud to be armenian or russian or greek or whatever without hatered for other races.You can be a nationalist without being a racist.
                      A thin line. Anyway, tell me If Russian, armenian or greeks hate other nations.(I just used your examples.)

The point i was making is that racism is synonymous with zionism and the turkish national movement
                      So you just want to make a point? Please support it with facts.

As a matter of fact many of the zionists and turkish nationalists hate palastinians and armenians more then they like their own country.
                      I do not think, You realy know what are you talking. Turkish nationalist does not hate palastinians. They support arabs(I cannot talk about israel but where did your knowledge comes? About Turkish nationalists, It is totally false) are you trying to make a point acording to your fantasies?

By the way, armenian hate or armenia is not important part of Turkish identity.(Unlike, Turkish hate of armenians) It is funny(If not ironic.) you accuse Turks.

Building a fake history is exactly what turkey is doing but thats not what everyone else does.
                      Realy? so tell me one country who interest with her own crimes. You can find absolutely none. Everycountry is right at every war.

There are objective sources you can compare any official state position on history with.
                      Objective sources? where are they?

is not a conspiracy when the whole world says there was a armenian genocide and turkey is the only country that says no there wasn't.
                      My friend even I believe There was a genocide or at least an ethnic cleansing, I am sure(more powerful word than believe.) a latin at america have no interest with armenia or turkey. Their knowledge about AG comes from armenians. They are not searching AG, They are hearing it from armenians.

It is stupid to believe we are stupid. We know, why a lot country accepted AG and It has zero relation with reality. If you realy believe it that so much country interested with justice, You are naive.(at least.)

Turks and xxxs are hurting themselves by wearing blinders and pretending that reality is whatever they say it is.
                      That is another point without proof. Also It is absurd to group Turks and xxxs as one.

Anyway, Noneed to destroy such a lovely "we hate xxxs" thread with "We hate turks" mentality.
                      Last edited by Palavra; 01-27-2009, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X