Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian lesbians/gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenian Eunichs/Hermaphrodites

Originally posted by Flamenkita View Post
    Best of luck with your import. Here's hoping the parts don't cost you your life's savings when things start falling apart. And I'm sure she relishes the fact that you're comparing "finding" her to buying a car...

Just hope she isn't biding her time for something "better", or for a way of getting the rest of her family to this side of the puddle. That's when things fell apart for my uncle and his import. She realized that life in America isn't the same as life in the Middle East, that people don't really give a crap about your material achievements. At least that's true for the people I associate with.

The more you write, the more I feel like you just fell in with a bunch of really common people, you took on their common ways, and then were disappointed that you were not meeting anyone that's not common.

And, by the way, if you see everything as a material transaction (show me more and I'll offer more? wtf?), then your connections become adversarial. What ever happened to mutuality?
    I'm guessing you've never worked a day of your life.... I've been working since 16 and payed my own way since I was 22 even though I could have sat at home and milked the folks like most Armenians do. Whatever, good luck feeding the feel good stories to the women in your life because those days of well paying American jobs are gone.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
      I'm guessing you've never worked a day of your life.... I've been working since 16 and payed my own way since I was 22 even though I could have sat at home and milked the folks like most Armenians do. Whatever, good luck feeding the feel good stories to the women in your life because those days of well paying American jobs are gone.
      Wow... you are just one bitter mo-fo, aren't you? What makes you think you're the only one who's ever worked for what he has? We have all busted our asses to be where we are, but the difference is that some of us also took the time to grow as people.

It's really too bad that your parents didn't or couldn't care for you. Mostly, thought, what I suspect is that you weren't given adequate emotional care. A lot of folks are hardworking and independent, and have been making their way for a really long time. But they've felt morally supported by their families. I know what Armenian families are like. They think they can get their kids to excel by being critical and punitive. All they do is drive their kids to rebel.

Comment

Wow... you are just one bitter mo-fo, aren't you? What makes you think you're the only one who's ever worked for what he has? We have all busted our asses to be where we are, but the difference is that some of us also took the time to grow as people.

It's really too bad that your parents didn't or couldn't care for you. Mostly, thought, what I suspect is that you weren't given adequate emotional care. A lot of folks are hardworking and independent, and have been making their way for a really long time. But they've felt morally supported by their families. I know what Armenian families are like. They think they can get their kids to excel by being critical and punitive. All they do is drive their kids to rebel.
        What are your roots and who are you to criticize Armenians from the middle east? At least they have families that they care enough about to bring with them.

As far as rebelling goes, there is no such thing in our culture. That is something that comes from the West where teenagers are expected to rebel as if it's some sort of normal behavior when in fact it's encouraged by the media.
        Last edited by KanadaHye; 06-05-2012, 07:20 AM.
        "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

• Re: Armenian lesbians/gays

KanadaHaye, you are soooooo right in everything you were debating and saying. I almost have the same mentality and way of thinking.

Flamenkita, you think that you are mature but you're not. I think you watch too much TV and movies, because every line you use are made in Hollywood & associates Sorry for being harsh but that's the reality

Comment

Originally posted by Hyreniq View Post
            Flamenkita, you think that you are mature but you're not. I think you watch too much TV and movies, because every line you use are made in Hollywood & associates Sorry for being harsh but that's the reality
            Actually, I haven't owned a tv for about a decade, and since my kids were born, I don't have time for movies. What I have are two MA's and a PhD, and I'm a psychologist by profession. I think I know quite a bit about how the human mind works,and about how humans develop optimally.

For whatever reason, most of the guys on this forum have been disappointed and frustrated by their lot in life, and want to blame others and not take responsibility for their own situation. Whenever I have tried to offer a different viewpoint, a novel interpretation, it is immediately rejected.

I've seen how Armenian young people rebel. They do it on the sly so that no one ever finds out. They live double lives because there is no room for self-expression. And when they stop hiding, they do it in a big way so that the is no possibility for reintegration. A shame, though, because some of those kids are really smart and talented and have more to offer the nation than those who follow orders, like sheeple.

And I happen to know of many Armenian girls who offer a public face of innocence and obedience, but they go and do everything on the down low. And then a couple of months before marriage, they get their hymens re-constructed so that their husband thinks they are virgins. Still others do everything but vaginal sex (so, oral, anal, you name it, it's all fair game) as long as their membrane is intact. How effed up is that? And there are plenty of doctors all over Armenia and the Middle Eastwho are happy to do the surgery for a nice, hefty price. Virginity at marriage is no guarantee of anything, any more than a young person who seems to be on the right path. When life is so restrictive, people find ingenious ways around it. But when parents are open minded, authoritative yet flexible, they get more of a say as to how their kids will choose to live.

Comment

What are your roots and who are you to criticize Armenians from the middle east? At least they have families that they care enough about to bring with them.
              I am Armenian from both sides, from Bourdj Hammoud, as you know. I know my culture very well, and I know the West very well. I also know enough not to mistake enmeshment and lack of boundaries for love or caring.

Comment

And I happen to know of many Armenian girls who offer a public face of innocence and obedience, but they go and do everything on the down low. And then a couple of months before marriage, they get their hymens re-constructed so that their husband thinks they are virgins. Still others do everything but vaginal sex (so, oral, anal, you name it, it's all fair game) as long as their membrane is intact. How effed up is that? And there are plenty of doctors all over Armenia and the Middle Eastwho are happy to do the surgery for a nice, hefty price. Virginity at marriage is no guarantee of anything, any more than a young person who seems to be on the right path. When life is so restrictive, people find ingenious ways around it. But when parents are open minded, authoritative yet flexible, they get more of a say as to how their kids will choose to live.
                Wow.... it's not their vagina's that Armenian guys are concerned with. It's the effect on their attitude and personality that concerns us. You can reshape body parts all you want, you can't change the person inside and men know when they are dealing with a self serving and lazy woman.

Comment

It's best to let women like Flamenkita think the way they do, but take charge of your own life as a man. Don't put up with their BS, and don't put up with their demands on you. Stick to your guns and your ideals - this is the way it is and you can either accept it or get lost. I'm calling for a radical regeneration and reaffirmation of manhood.

Real men aren't subject to the whims and wishes of their nether regions. Real men stick to their ideals, and cow-towing to feminist blowhards plays no role in that paradigm whatsoever.

Comment

Actually, Feminists aren't nearly as focused on men's genitals as men, themselves, are. Feminists are mostly interested in exposing and fighting against social and political constructs that threaten the premise of women and men being different but equal.

I'm curious, though. Have any of you guys watched the series Mad Men? And what are your thoughts about it? It portrays American professional and personal lives at about the time of the cultural revolution.

(Oh, but then, again, some of us are allergic to "popular" culture, even if it is of the caliber of a show like Mad Men or The Wire.)
                    Actually, I haven't owned a tv for about a decade, and since my kids were born, I don't have time for movies. What I have are two MA's and a PhD, and I'm a psychologist by profession. I think I know quite a bit about how the human mind works,and about how humans develop optimally.
                    You see... wait long enough and eventually the truth will come out.

Comment

You see... wait long enough and eventually the truth will come out.
                      First go and watch those series and then we'll talk...if, that is, you can appreciate art.

Also, I watch on my computer, after my kids are asleep. I choose what and when I watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X