Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian lesbians/gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenian lesbians/gays

Originally posted by Flamenkita View Post
    And I happen to know of many Armenian girls who offer a public face of innocence and obedience, but they go and do everything on the down low. And then a couple of months before marriage, they get their hymens re-constructed so that their husband thinks they are virgins. Still others do everything but vaginal sex (so, oral, anal, you name it, it's all fair game) as long as their membrane is intact. How effed up is that? And there are plenty of doctors all over Armenia and the Middle Eastwho are happy to do the surgery for a nice, hefty price. Virginity at marriage is no guarantee of anything, any more than a young person who seems to be on the right path. When life is so restrictive, people find ingenious ways around it. But when parents are open minded, authoritative yet flexible, they get more of a say as to how their kids will choose to live.
    And that's why you need to be careful who you marry. You need to know their family and friends, and surroundings. It's pretty disgusting that you would say women who are constantly doing oral s*x and other such acts before marriage is a normal thing. Honestly, how messed up would a person have to be, to do such sexual acts, and then few months later go to a church and marry, and have children like nothing ever happened. Such women usually end up working as cheap prostitutes in outskirts of Yerevan. If they don't do that, then they are very sick people.
    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
    ---
    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
      And the vultures gather to pick at the only glimmer of brilliance and sanity still left in these threads ....

I understand many of you are anti-west. But one of the most disturbing things about the west that I see very clearly being demonstrated here is this sheer anti-intellectualism. Someone makes the mistake of mentioning she, God forbid, has some sort of post-secondary degree and some of you blow a gasket trying to instantly dig a hole and dump her in it.

This is just sad
      She uses her "phd" as a license to legitimise a Feminist agenda and a mindset/lifestyle that goes against Armenian family values and the foundation of our society.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

It is the same with Global Warming, evolution, social sciences, medical sciences, nutrition, etc ... it is as if it is entirely irrelevant whether one is talking to an educated expert or the dumb-ass curator of the "Creation Museum".

At least the traditional Armenians tend to value education and the educated. That is one of the aspects of our culture I hope we never lose.

This is just sad
        Sip, there's a difference between being educated, and using that same educational background to 'lord it over' people. Just because you have a Ph.D. doesn't make you infallible or not prone to error.

Comment

This thread is actually reminding me to stay as far away from Armenians as possible

Comment

I'm all for women's rights. I think that in the civil arena, women should have the same rights as men, not be subject to domestic violence, equal pay I get it. But once you start attacking masculinity solely because it is masculinity that is where I draw the line. I will not apologize for the set of anatomy I was born with, period. Any female that wants anything to do with me will understand that from the beginning, and they do.

That being said, a lot of the 'women's lib' movement was a huge scam, and women don't even realize it. Pre-1950 a majority of women would stay at home, they would be so-called "homemakers'. Now at the time of the women's lib movement, women fought for the right for equal pay, advancement in the workplace, anti-discrimination which is all well and good until you ask yourself one thing: what happens to the value of labor once more people enter the workforce? It's a simple exercise in logic.

So now that you had more people in the workforce the value of labor goes down, correct? And instead of having the choice whether to work or not in the past 30 years women have had to work because the average value of a salary has dramatically declined; its buying power is a lot less. Who do you think benefits from cheap labor? Who was behind the women's liberation movement, really...?
            Last edited by yerazhishda; 06-05-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
              She uses her "phd" as a license to legitimise a Feminist agenda and a mindset/lifestyle that goes against Armenian family values and the foundation of our society.
              I know, I know you are very threatened by the "feminist agenda" (whatever that means). But don't hate on education and research if you disagree with a point of view. There will be many that will come out of the woodwork to tell you pursuing the highest levels of education is somehow going to hurt you in life. I can absolutely guarantee you once you are on your deathbed, you won't regret a second you spent in enlightening yourself ... regardless of who thought you were "over-qualified" for something at any given time.

I rather die young being over-qualified than live a long boring life as an under-qualified or barely-qualified peon.
              this post = teh win.

Comment

This thread is actually reminding me to stay as far away from Armenians as possible
                We just don't want your Feminist/Liberal agenda imposed over Armenian society. We want our social foundation to be secure. The more people are informed about the dangers of this liberal agenda, the better prepared our new generation and youth are to continue our nation and society in a respectable way.
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---

Comment

I know, I know you are very threatened by the "feminist agenda" (whatever that means). But don't hate on education and research if you disagree with a point of view. There will be many that will come out of the woodwork to tell you pursuing the highest levels of education is somehow going to hurt you in life. I can absolutely guarantee you once you are on your deathbed, you won't regret a second you spent in enlightening yourself ... regardless of who thought you were "over-qualified" for something at any given time.

I rather die young being over-qualified than live a long boring life as an under-qualified or barely-qualified peon.
                  You get an education in chemistry, you use that education to do research in Chemistry and do further work. It doesn't give you license to impose an agenda on people or demonise a traditional society's culture.
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---

Comment

Please do. In fact, say you are Jooish, it will fit better. They tend to have the crazy libs and feminazis in droves.
                    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

There are a multitude of meaningful pursuits that don't require an 'advanced degree' from a university. Having a Ph.D. doesn't automatically make you a particularly useful person, in fact most of the time it's quite the opposite.

And who here is hating on education? Just on people who use their education as some sort of qualification that gives them the ability to harp on issues that have nothing to do with their degree.

Comment

Working...
                      X