Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

"Agreed for the most part Vahram. Armenia definitely needs to prioritize its air defense over its air force. But to be honest, we don't really have a choice. Maintaining (much less creating) an air force requires huge amounts of capital, which we do not have."

Since we agree I would like to point out one more thing we agree on. We need a clean government, we don’t need embarrassing things to say the least. Armenia could be in such a better position if we did not have this nonsense! I agree with you, but not in the timing, I just don’t think the time is right to play with the political creed. They are all scum no matter where you go anyway. These guys are our scum and will deal with it when we don't have the deal with all these god damn toorks!

"I also like the previously mentioned fact that Armenia will reach the Caspian if it has Russian approval. If/when it does, Russia will provide the air superiority needed."

Well we were supposed to lose the first war, we changed the game and everyone is still shocked at what an Armo can do. Time to change their minds again!

Getze Hayastan!

Comment

To change the government, there needs to be nothing short of a revolution (maybe like in Georgia?).

Comment

"To change the government, there needs to be nothing short of a revolution (maybe like in Georgia?). "

Can we talk about air defence instead?

Listen with this kind of conditions under blockade all these years with a small nation landlocked no less. Surrounded by arseholes I’m surprised we have a government that is this good! I’m shocked that the economy is this good. Don’t you understand they are trying to actively starve you? They already failed at Genocide and they will fail at this, but they are trying to finish the job. Yet here you are talking revolution, snap out of it! Just like we don't have the air force you want we also don't have the government you want, just what is it that you want?

This is the best government we can have at this time, end of story! Sorry you don’t like it! Maybe before you try so hard for your “Revolution” you first might consider getting big bad ole USA to say the G word. After you get that than by all means rush to Armenian and vote for the stooge of your choice!

This is the little land that my little people still have. This is all my people have, every last bit of it covered in blood. Take a small step big man, before more of our blood is left on stones that people piss on and laugh. This is our tinny land with our little new government. This is all that is left of us, let us do what we can in time we can dream whatever. Right now we can't AFFORD IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
          "To change the government, there needs to be nothing short of a revolution (maybe like in Georgia?). "

Can we talk about air defence instead?

Listen with this kind of conditions under blockade all these years with a small nation landlocked no less. Surrounded by arseholes I’m surprised we have a government that is this good! I’m shocked that the economy is this good. Don’t you understand they are trying to actively starve you? They already failed at Genocide and they will fail at this, but they are trying to finish the job. Yet here you are talking revolution, snap out of it! Just like we don't have the air force you want we also don't have the government you want, just what is it that you want?

This is the best government we can have at this time, end of story! Sorry you don’t like it! Maybe before you try so hard for your “Revolution” you first might consider getting big bad ole USA to say the G word. After you get that than by all means rush to Armenian and vote for the stooge of your choice!

This is the little land that my little people still have. This is all my people have, every last bit of it covered in blood. Take a small step big man, before more of our blood is left on stones that people piss on and laugh. This is our tinny land with our little new government. This is all that is left of us, let us do what we can in time we can dream whatever. Right now we can't AFFORD IT!
          That is a defeatist attitude, and that kind of complacency is a danger to Armenia. The economy is not good by any stretch of the imagination. Investors are scared sh*tless of putting their money in Armenia because they know it will line the pockets of oligarchs. Are you satisfied with this? I'm assuming that you refer to the "government I want" in contrast to the one you want, which is currently in power. Do you like the fact that people like Gagik Tsarukyan are able to build mega-mansions in the middle of nowhere next to complete poverty. I can honestly tell you that the taxi drive by that place was my worst experience in Armenia.

Yes, I am aware that our nation is blockaded on both sides and yet we survive. So? Does that mean that we should be patting ourselves on the back for the rest of our existence?

Why can't I want a revolution and genocide recognition? The two are not mutually exclusive. As a matter of fact, I'll be interning at ANCA this summer, so I can actually work towards those goals. And going to Armenia to vote is exactly the problem! Anyone who takes office will first have the blessing of the oligarchy, meaning that nothing will change. Like Stalin said, people who vote decide nothing, but people who count votes decide everything. There needs to be a "non-democratic" revolution in which a true nationalist comes to power.

Comment

Vahram, that was mountainous NKR....I am talking about Wings over Armenia. Its OUR airspace, we must control it. Azeri Airforce is bigger now and you might shoot down half of the attacking force with our air defense system, the other half will deliver their payload before getting shotdown or making it back to Azerbaijan. There is plenty of airspace to dogfight over Armenia, Russians practice dogfighting over Armenia from time to time, you don't need much room, you are not flying supersonic.

If you guys are OK with Russians flying cover for our troops in Azerbaijan I AM NOT.

You never need something until you needed....it might be too late then.
            Last edited by Eddo211; 06-12-2012, 07:11 PM.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by davidoga View Post
              Agreed for the most part Vahram. Armenia definitely needs to prioritize its air defense over its air force..
              How much more air defence do we need.....Armenian landscape looks like a freaking porcupine already.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                How much more air defense do we need.....Armenian landscape looks like a freaking porcupine already.
                Well some S-300s with a greater range than 70-90km would be nice...

Comment

“That is a defeatist attitude,”

It is the reality on the ground, maybe you are western agent or poisoned or something? Your problem.

“that kind of complacency is a danger to Armenia”

Really I assume by your western stance we should kiss toorks and let us forget Genocide just what the chew wants...LOL nice try!

“The economy is not good by any stretch of the imagination”

Really? What did you expect to happen under a blockade? Marshmallows to float from the sky down onto Armenian made pancakes?

“Investors are scared sh*tless of putting their money in Armenia because they know it will line the pockets of oligarchs.”

Oh That is why the Swiss are in Armenia, and the French own the brandy factory. Yes who else can we sell things too? Remember they don’t want anything...LOL

“Are you satisfied with this?”

No lets have revolution...LOL good one let me know next time you want to get this stupid I will put you in your place again!

“I'm assuming that you refer to the "government I want" in contrast to the one you want, which is currently in power.”

I was not the one who talked about the Armenian Government nonstop that would be you Mr. Revolution. I'm watching with great concern over my little people, something you want to flip the boat on. This is good for who? Your sponser? How much money did Haffman pay you dude?

“Do you like the fact that people like Gagik Tsarukyan are able to build mega-mansions in the middle of nowhere”

As opposed to you who built nothing? Yes I like it!

“I can honestly tell you that the taxi drive by that place was my worst experience in Armenia.”

Really? As an Armenian I thought the Genocide Memorial would be the worst experience in Armenia but I guess you are different then the rest aren’t you!

“Yes, I am aware that our nation is blockaded on both sides and yet we survive. So? Does that mean that we should be patting ourselves on the back for the rest of our existence?”

You answer this question again in your own feeble mind at a later date. I did say at this time, but you are not happy with this! There is something else wrong here and that is you!

“Why can't I want a revolution and genocide recognition?”

You don’t even have one to want the other so bad!

“The two are not mutually exclusive.”

Yes they are! And you are the best traitor or non Armo on this board!

“As a matter of fact, I'll be interning at ANCA this summer, so I can actually work towards those goals.”

I see they are placing their agents in nice places!

“And going to Armenia to vote is exactly the problem!”

Who are you voting for the Sha?...LOL

“Anyone who takes office will first have the blessing of the oligarchy”

Like USA or England? You mean we are just like them? Wow what a shocker!....ROTF

“meaning that nothing will change”

So you voted for Obama and there was no change so you are going to Armenia instead?...ROTFLMAO ( Man I’m good )

“Like Stalin said, people who vote decide nothing”

But did you not just say and I quote “And going to Armenia to vote is exactly the problem” So what does this say? You voted in America you got no change so you are going to Armenia to vote but people that vote make no change. Very good Monges I’m happy for you! ...LOL

“but people who count votes decide everything”

Did you not just say that people who vote decide nothing? Can you make up your mind? You did say you are going to Armenia to vote! And the worst thing is a nice place built by somebody that you can never build. So why don't you go and build something better? Wait that is not what Mr. Haffman wants...LOL

“ There needs to be a "non-democratic" revolution in which a true nationalist comes to power”

So we need no democracy to have democracy to have democracy..Oh boy!

So did you hear the joke about Donald Dock? I hear he is going to Armenia on the same plane as you.
                  Last edited by Vahram; 06-12-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
                    “That is a defeatist attitude,”

It is the reality on the ground, maybe you are western agent or poisoned or something? Your problem.

“that kind of complacency is a danger to Armenia”

Really I assume by your western stance we should kiss toorks and let us forget Genocide just what the chew wants...LOL nice try!

“The economy is not good by any stretch of the imagination”

Really? What did you expect to happen under a blockade? Marshmallows to float from the sky down onto Armenian made pancakes?

“Investors are scared sh*tless of putting their money in Armenia because they know it will line the pockets of oligarchs.”

Oh That is why the Swiss are in Armenia, and the French own the brandy factory. Yes who else can we sell things too? Remember they don’t want anything...LOL

“Are you satisfied with this?”

No lets have revolution...LOL good one let me know next time you want to get this stupid I will put you in your place again!

“I'm assuming that you refer to the "government I want" in contrast to the one you want, which is currently in power.”

I was not the one who talked about the Armenian Government nonstop that would be you Mr. Revolution

“Do you like the fact that people like Gagik Tsarukyan are able to build mega-mansions in the middle of nowhere”

As opposed to you who built nothing? Yes I like it!

“I can honestly tell you that the taxi drive by that place was my worst experience in Armenia.”

Really? As an Armenian I thought the Genocide Memorial would be the worst experience in Armenia but I guess you are different then the rest aren’t you!

“Yes, I am aware that our nation is blockaded on both sides and yet we survive. So? Does that mean that we should be patting ourselves on the back for the rest of our existence?”

You answer this question again in your own feeble mind at a later date. I did say at this time, but you are not happy with this! There is something else wrong here and that is you!

“Why can't I want a revolution and genocide recognition?”

You don’t even have one to want the other so bad!

“The two are not mutually exclusive.”

Yes they are! And you are the best traitor or non Armo on this board!

“As a matter of fact, I'll be interning at ANCA this summer, so I can actually work towards those goals.”

I see they are placing their agents in nice places!

“And going to Armenia to vote is exactly the problem!”

Who are you voting for the Sha?...LOL

“Anyone who takes office will first have the blessing of the oligarchy”

Like USA or England? You mean we are just like them? Wow what a shocker!....ROTF

“meaning that nothing will change”

So you voted for Obama and there was no change so you are going to Armenia instead?...ROTFLMAO ( Man I’m good )

“Like Stalin said, people who vote decide nothing”

But did you not just say and I quote “And going to Armenia to vote is exactly the problem” So what does this say? You voted in America you got no change so you are going to Armenia to vote but people that vote make no change. Very good Monges I’m happy for you! ...LOL

“but people who count votes decide everything”

Did you not just say that people who vote decide nothing? Can you make up your mind? Because this syops game is only making you like the arse that you truly are! Sorry Monges!...LOL

“ There needs to be a "non-democratic" revolution in which a true nationalist comes to power”

So we need no democracy to have democracy to have democracy..Oh boy!

So did you hear the joke about Donald Dock? I hear he is going to Armenia on the same plane as you.
                    I don't understand where you picked up that I have a Western-stance. That could not be farther from the truth. No, there won't be marshmellows, but at least there will be private investment into the country. Do you understand that investment is a good thing? Do you actually think that there is a satisfactory amount going into Armenia?

The Genocide Memorial was the worst experience in the sense of heritage. The mansion was the worst in the sense of disgust I felt for a fellow Armenian. Why do you insist on critisizing a revolution so much? Look at Georgia, they had one and corruption is almost non-existant? What is your problem?

I don't understand your response to the next two points. You seem to be passively acknowledging that I'm right. Explain to me how wanting a revolution are mutually exclusive (how they have ANYTHING to do with each other). ANCA is affiliated with ARF, which is against Armenian ruling party. If I was an agent, why would that put me there? Besides, I'm 18 you retard.

I don't know what a "Sha" is.

Again, not understanding your answer the next two points. No, there is no oligarchy in the United States.

I did not vote in America, certainly not for Obama. The rest of your answer is incomprehensible.

Vahram, yes I said "people who vote decide nothing those who count votes decide everything." Nowhere did I make a contradictory statement.

Again with your BS, I never said we need to have a democracy. Maybe YOU are the Western agent. Having democracy is but a trivial problem facing Armenia.

Let me know if you have any real arguments instead of the crazy monologue going on inside your head.

Comment

Honestly, if you full-heartedly support the current regime, you are probably a criminal.

Comment

Working...
                      X