Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Armenian Army

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
      This had been rehashed a hundred times probably, but just to reiterate, we need a gov which cares about its people. If we start there we can start to have progress. Look at the spitak earthquake survivors still living in tin cans. This is how much the gov cares right now. We need a president who is independent from business money that will bring true change. Unfortunately russia will make sure that never happens.
      Why do Armenians blame Russia ? Why do we always bite the hand that feeds us ? Arakeretzig , you're brighter then this.

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
        Why do Armenians blame Russia ? Why do we always bite the hand that feeds us ? Arakeretzig , you're brighter then this.
        On the contrary, i think our slave mentality has yet to wear off, that as long as we are fed, we don't think we deserve better than a semi-dictatorship state where 'politicians' can do what they want with impunity, arrest people just for standing as a group infront of Opera building etc. That should scare you too, not just me.
        Let me ask you. If we even think about changing the country to something that resembles the baltic states, will the russkies be happy about it? look at them 20 years ago and look at them now, last i was there, it looked like any other western country(minus the migrants)

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
          I think you are lacking in Armenian Politics. Do you really believe Pavlik when out on his own will and risked his life for the greater good and future of Armenia? If so , we are on different levels. Like I said you don't understand the Power play that's going on.
          It's sad that our people suffer in the process but don't think for a moment that any of these guys who raise arms against its people can do better. No need to defend him or them or who ever. In my hands they will see the Garen Demirjian punishment. Concrete blocks and swimming with the fishes at the bottom of Lake Sevan.
          Asala, you have been posting your own assumptions filled opinion about last July events.
          First you insist that it was all about money. How much more shallow can you get in explaining a major political event that shook the country?
          Cmon you are questioning a freedom fighter fedayee that was there for the war, putting his life for his country every day fighting the Turks for many years if he really would do it on July?
          You guys come here, and none of you that ever even heard a Turkish bullet whizz in their lives, and carelessly smearing a group of freedom fighters under one name?
          Pavlik? What about the rest of the group? Each one of them has record of patriotism behind their shoulders that you and I can never even dream of matching. What gives you the right to brush all of this group with such a stupid shallow misleading color?
          If you don't like revolutions, I can anderstand and agree, but what is your objective here?
          No need to defend Pavlic? From whom? Does he or anyone in that group need Defence here?
          "He is a nationalist"... What an honor..
          You make sure next time you be standing there with helmet, armor and button in hand, behind Ovsipian and crush the heads of demonstrators. OK?
          But also pray that your oligarkh buddies will protect nex time people stand up. Because you may end up with your Demirjiam treatment or in the bottom of lake Sevan.
          Actually looks like you do not differ from Surik or lfik very much.
          Who am I talking to?
          Last edited by Hakob; 01-12-2017, 12:15 AM.

Comment

I am going to ask you guys that "Է ն մարդիք, որ Պավլիկի գցած եղունգը չարժեն, թող բերանները չբացեն։".
            Stop even discussing anything about Pavlik or the group of people with him.
            Nobody here has earned any right to spray their "enlightenment" here.
            If anyone wants to debate about political events or means, welcome.
            But people, stop acting like bored housewifes around coffe table. Please...

Comment

ԱՄՆ-ում փորձարկել են «ընդհանուր ուղեղով» միկրոդրոններ

Interesting drones to manufacture.. Watch the video below.

Comment

I find it very discusting any effort here to defend or otherwise approve of the government years of conduct that led to last July events.
                Also it is equally bad to keep trying to paint with all the grotesque descriptions the desperate actions of a group that had acted from public despair and had the backing of tens of thousands on the streets in last July.
                All those that stood up against corruption and criminal klans in power.
                The youth that was being beaten up and smashed brutally in streets of Yerevan.
                Regardless of anything to be sayd, I stand up with this people.
                I find that smearing the whole event and those thousands with black and putting all under one name and then mocking it, very despicable at least.
                Instead of being even remotely interested of what and why? Or how to achieve that people do not have to resort to that kind of desperate actions, we are beating the clown's court drums here.

Comment

Some people here continue with Serjik's government line of referring to PPTS battalion's headquarter take over as an act of terrorism or actions of a small group of desperadoes and forget or intentionally keep silence about many tens of thousands of people that stood up together n those days.
                  You do not build country like that.
                  You cannot be like Batista government calling thousands as "bunch of thugs". You'll end up with cyvil war like that.
                  All and everybody has to be taken very seriously and genuinely. With truth and reality in essence.
                  Not "how about car bombs, suicide bombers, child soldiers"...
                  Who are we fooling here? Were the thousands of people and youth on streets of Yerevan equal to child soldiers, car bombs or suicide bombers?
                  What a nightmarish "patriotism" towards your own people.
                  Last edited by Hakob; 01-12-2017, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                    I am going to ask you guys that "Է ն մարդիք, որ Պավլիկի գցած եղունգը չարժեն, թող բերանները չբացեն։".
                    Stop even discussing anything about Pavlik or the group of people with him.
                    Nobody here has earned any right to spray their "enlightenment" here.
                    If anyone wants to debate about political events or means, welcome.
                    But people, stop acting like bored housewifes around coffe table. Please...
                    Please apply this on yourself too.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                      Please apply this on yourself too.
                      I sure will. Thank you...

Comment

Working...
                      X