Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
    Not all the people in Northern Iran are brainwashed, majority of them know the true history of the newly formed republic of azerbaijan.
    Iranian Azeri historian and expert on Persian history Dr. Kaveh Farrokh wrote: PAN-TURANIANISM TAKES AIM AT AZERBAIJAN:
    A Geopolitical Agenda

You guys should give it a read. He talks about how Stalin created azerbaijan because he wanted to claim Northern Iran quoting Vasily Bartold, Russian historian and Turcologist:

He talks about how Stalin referred to famous Iranian poets and artists as famous azeris, etc.
    Arran? Those are tatars(Russian) or Tartars(everyone else). A turco hominoid that first raped the hinterland of what is now Russia and then invaded Baku region. Hay was living on the shores of the Caspian for millennia before they came to murder and steal. Arran is not the name of them but a stolen and transformed word(like they change Erivan).
    Artshes

Comment

Etkanel jist axpers , Same thing i was about to say bravo .

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
        How are the "Turks" of Northern Iran in their relationship with Armenians/Armenia. It worries me that the Northern part of Iran that borders Armenia is filled with these brainwashed "Azeris".
        Iranian Turks are good with Armenians (both are minorities) and being an Azari in Iran is not considered a minority. For example the former Queen of Iran was Azary, the current Supreme leader of Iran is Azary. The Armenians of Tabriz (not manny left) are known to be the toughest and the Gray Wolf movement is limited to the soccer hoolagans and such. Iranian government has made some positive moves in stopping these.

If Iran looses contol of its territory under an invasion then northern Iran can be overwelmed and Armenia completely suround. Also the gates of Panturkism will open up, neither Russia or Iran would want that, in fact they fear that and will do all they can to prevent thar feom happening. Armenia holds this leverage.
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
          I am not trying to disturb friendly relations of many years. I'm not questioning the sincerity of many Persians in these contemporary times.
          If I have recollected right, first the Parthians and then the Persians came to our ancient lands with zero friendly intentions.
          As with the case of the Romans and virtually all the other thugs(but not Alexander) we ran them off the first time but were unable to handle the repeated attacks.
          What is called northern Iran(bordering Armenia) is littered with ancient Armenian structures that predate any Persian presence . It was the Persians that forcefully moved Armenians out of the region and moved their people in.
          In ancient times they were not friends.
          I have cut stones(gemes) for decades and have always(no exceptions) had to deal with an Armenian when I bought Persian turquoise(really Armenian).
          Before the Assyrians(long before) there was Agade. Go back from there to see ancient. Look to Persepolis which is a long way from Armenia(Hay) if you want to see those people in ancient times because in ancient times they are nowhere to be found anywhere near the land of Hay.
          Artashes
          Blind nationalism.......fck yea.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
            Iranian Turks are good with Armenians (both are minorities) and being an Azari in Iran is not considered a minority. For example the former Queen of Iran was Azary, the current Supreme leader of Iran is Azary. The Armenians of Tabriz (not manny left) are known to be the toughest and the Gray Wolf movement is limited to the soccer hoolagans and such. Iranian government has made some positive moves in stopping these.

If Iran looses contol of its territory under an invasion then northern Iran can be overwelmed and Armenia completely suround. Also the gates of Panturkism will open up, neither Russia or Iran would want that, in fact they fear that and will do all they can to prevent thar feom happening. Armenia holds this leverage.
            Thanks for the info, our resident Parskahye

just imagine how much more powerful Iranian Armenian relations would be if Iran wasn't violently isolated by the West.
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---
            "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

I'm not clear on your meaning?
              Do you mean: I'm being blindly nationalistic and my words had no merit? Or?

Comment

Blind no , i took just a fact , don't forget former allies become enemy's in history , at some point it will and again it will be not Armenian fault but blind Muslim fanatics , that's im afraid of , we all know how close is Iran with Pakistan . Western Iran would be against Russian-Armenian interests.

Comment

My only worry for Iran is if Islamic revolution takes place in Azerbaijan and it allies itself with Azerbaijan. but such an event is very unlikely in the near future...
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---
                  "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Its in Farsi.....a message of good will to our ancient friends.
                    I have made made an error of great inconsideration to Eddo and I apologize for my lack of forethought in choosing the time I spoke. I cannot go back and check all posts to be sure of my accuracy but I gatherered you are an Armenian Bourne in present day Iran. I can understand having friends (valued friends) and I can certainly see treating friends. Because my comments emmediatly followed your friendly greeting this can easily seem that I was saying negative about your friendly greeting to your friends. I wasn't . I appolize.
                    To cut through a lotta talk,if you are from the approximate area that I think one of your posts indicated than here's what I actually think: can't go back and check accuracy now so please excuse(look to the point).approx. 1500 years was when I was talking about. Amazingly after all this time an Armenian is still Bourne in the old home. When I think of a man that was Bourne in the land of Hay. The community there was incredibly vibrant. The trade and family from there to current Baku to Ararat to Van to All around was dynamic. In my eyes you are remnant of those people's. Am I mistaken?

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                      I have made made an error of great inconsideration to Eddo and I apologize for my lack of forethought in choosing the time I spoke. I cannot go back and check all posts to be sure of my accuracy but I gatherered you are an Armenian Bourne in present day Iran. I can understand having friends (valued friends) and I can certainly see treating friends. Because my comments emmediatly followed your friendly greeting this can easily seem that I was saying negative about your friendly greeting to your friends. I wasn't . I appolize.
                      To cut through a lotta talk,if you are from the approximate area that I think one of your posts indicated than here's what I actually think: can't go back and check accuracy now so please excuse(look to the point).approx. 1500 years was when I was talking about. Amazingly after all this time an Armenian is still Bourne in the old home. When I think of a man that was Bourne in the land of Hay. The community there was incredibly vibrant. The trade and family from there to current Baku to Ararat to Van to All around was dynamic. In my eyes you are remnant of those people's. Am I mistaken?
                      also didn't say that when you speak of places in that area and say :there aren't many (Armenians) left it hurts. That place was 100 percent Armenian.
                      I sometimes think we have been ceaselessly attacked because of our prosperity for that whole region was extremely prosporouse land of Hay.
                      Artashes

Comment

Working...
                      X